People are extremely deluded on how big you can get without steroids.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
You can't weigh 200 pounds with a low body fat % unless you take a crapload of steroids. 185 in a lean condition is also not possible without drugs unless your really tall.

This is how a guy with average genes can look without steroids. You can't get big naturally.
Dvesh4uv4aev9ag

59bfe9b755038

Naive people even think mike tyson is natural.

If you have genes on the caliber of tellem t, then the above physiques are far below of what you can achieve. However most guys here have wimpy ectomorph genes so the above is your natural limit.

MikeMentzer2

4gs1amvatab81

Mike Tyson in his prime was 220 @ 8% body fat with 18 inch arms

Mike Mentzer was 225 @ 5->8% body fat at his peak with 18 inch arms.

Both are at a close enough height.

Essentially Tyson had the physique of an IFBB pro that almost won Mr Olympia who took 2.5 grams of npp.

41122973 2047401488656443 5617663038137040896 n

Screenshot 20220320 0656294

People with no bodybuilding exposure think it's possible to get as big as blessing awodibu naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
You can't weigh 200 pounds with a low body fat % unless you take a crapload of steroids. 185 in a lean condition is also not possible without drugs unless your really tall.
depends on your height

generally a ffmi or around 23-24 is the limit

so that's like 190lb 10% bf for a 5'10 guy with average frame

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16380
mfs here really are nihlist asf

you're telling me a guy who is 6'0 150lb and lean can't be 185lb

Last edited:
Bodybuilding for maximum size (Ronny Coleman-tier) is an autistic hobby which disgusts women and only gathers respect from 40+ year old men.

If you are interested in looksmaxing (and being appealing to 18-26 year old women), focus on fixing your face (which makes up for 99% of your attractiveness on dating apps) and have a lean body that is as muscular as you can naturally push it.

Gigantic muscles do not compensate for a worn out, red, old face with no hair.

Lifting weights and working out is a legitimate looksmax; To the point male models do it. Not beyond that (such as using tren/test/clen etc).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Brazitard, Confusednigger and 15 others
Bodybuilding for maximum size (Ronny Coleman-tier) is an autistic hobby which disgusts women and only gathers respect from 40+ year old men.

If you are interested in looksmaxing (and being appealing to 18-26 year old women), focus on fixing your face (which makes up for 99% of your attractiveness on dating apps) and have a lean body that is as muscular as you can naturally push it.

Gigantic muscles do not compensate for a worn out, red, old face with no hair.

Lifting weights and working out is a legitimate looksmax; To the point male models do it. Not beyond that (such as using tren/test/clen etc).
i think an ffmi range of around 20-23 is ideal

so that's like 160-180lb if you hare 5'10

2812168 41122973 2047401488656443 5617663038137040896 n

this nigga got backward eyes:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 1660 and 5 others
depends on your height

generally a ffmi or around 23-24 is the limit

so that's like 190lb 10% bf for a 5'10 guy with average frame
mfs here really are nihlist asf

you're telling me a guy who is 6'0 150lb and lean can't be 185lb?
Nope.

185 is as big as a ifbb men's physique competitor. And none of those guys are clean.

The average ffmi of juicers is 23.3. Natties have a ffmi of 22 or lower especially at single digits. Zyzz a ffmi of 24 @ 7-8% body fat and was roided to the gills.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 16380 and WhiteGoodman
Nope.

185 is as big as a ifbb men's physique competitor. And none of those guys are clean.

The average ffmi of juicers is 23.3. Natties have a ffmi of 22 or lower especially at single digits. Zyzz a ffmi of 24 @ 7-8% body fat and was roided to the gills.
source

average man has an ffmi of 18-20

i wonder what he was thinking when he was grooming his beard
"lets leave 10 pubic hair on my chin, will look giga chad tier" that niggers thought process:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and LooksOrDeath
"lets leave 10 pubic hair on my chin, will look giga chad tier" that niggers thought process:lul:
"pubic hair" :lul:

it even looks like pubic hair with how coarse and dark it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and mortis
Nope.

I think it is also important to mention, that the relationship between BODYFAT AND FFMI is NON-LINEAR.

High FFMI is EASIER to maintain on HIGH body fat percentage.

This is why FFMI of 23 is probably possible naturally for a guy with 20% bodyfat.

While for a guy with 8% bodyfat, he is genetically blessed if he achieves FFMI even 22 with that low BF.

PS. Also, IMHO, this is the reason why many studies show such high FFMIs among athletes: naturals have FFMI up to 24-25. Let us discard an idea that many of them jabbed and lied about their "naturalness".

However, they never mention what their bodyfat is. If a person is TALENTED, plus he has higher body fat around 15-20, and is rigorously training, he would probably be able to achieve that high FFMI without jabbing. but this is just not true for LEAN individuals in the 8-12% range.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed

This is how a guy with average genes can look without steroids. You can't get big naturally.
View attachment 1608117
View attachment 1608143
Naive people even think mike tyson is natural.

If you have genes on the caliber of tellem t, then the above physiques are far below of what you can achieve. However most guys here have wimpy ectomorph genes so the above is your natural limit.

View attachment 1608121
View attachment 1608122
Mike Tyson in his prime was 220 @ 8% body fat with 18 inch arms

Mike Mentzer was 225 @ 5->8% body fat at his peak with 18 inch arms.

Both are at a close enough height.

Essentially Tyson had the physique of an IFBB pro that almost won Mr Olympia who took 2.5 grams of npp.

View attachment 1608163
View attachment 1608162
People with no bodybuilding exposure think it's possible to get as big as blessing awodibu naturally.
Nigga which natural normie will look like Ronaldo top 0,0000001% athlete ever

Neverrrrrtt

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Nigga which natural normie will look like Ronaldo top 0,0000001% athlete ever

Neverrrrrtt
Actually, you will be surprised, but many people really...

But you HAVE to be an athlete... Living in the gym/sports, sleeping/eating/fucking for sports...

Gym 4 times a week, and then lying on a couch, will not do...:feelsrope:

• +1
What if I'm 80kg untrained at 14%. Some maximum muscle test says I can get 100kg 10%bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Actually, you will be surprised, but many people really...

But you HAVE to be an athlete... Living in the gym/sports, sleeping/eating/fucking for sports...

Gym 4 times a week, and then lying on a couch, will not do...:feelsrope:
Nah dude he is too lean , not possible to look like him

Maybe Brad Pitt Fight club at most for normies but Ronaldo,.no way in hell

• +1
There is a certain point where being muscular starts giving diminishing results as the physique starts looking unnatural, bloated and disharmonious.

That point is usually around the maximum muscularity you can reach without steroids as a healthy full grown male - going beyond that is repulsive specifically because it does not look natural, it's simply not the way you were meant to be and girls perceive that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Brazitard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
roiding is useless if you are a tuecel

No need to get extremely lean if you want to be big as a natural, 15% but with a lot of muscle would look great.

You definitely can get bigger than this natural.
Yeah but Not in a truly lean condition. Both are 7% body fat give or take. If your genes are on par with Tellem T's then that is possible. But he has 1 in a billion genes for body.

Yeah but Not in a truly lean condition. Both are 7% body fat give or take. If your genes are on par with Tellem T's then that is possible. But he has 1 in a billion genes for body.
Being that extremely lean isn’t even needed to look great.
It’s not even necessarily more attractive.

Also they both are active in endurance sports. If they would just focus on building muscle they could look even bigger.

I think most people definitely can get a decent body after 2+ years natty lifting done right with consistency and good diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
Also they both are active in endurance sports. If they would just focus on building muscle they could look even bigger.
Exactly. Both of the examples OP used are people who have 0 incentive to be big, I guarantee neither of them are even close to their "natty potential" since their sport simply doesn't call for that body type.

The vast majority of men could put on this amount of muscle mass within a few years of proper training and diet.
59237845540009409fafe252ea494508

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
You can get a lot bigger than those pics you showed at the start lmao. Agree with the sentiment though, it’s hilarious how normies and all the “gym is cope” kids on this site who think bodybuilding looks unaesthetic are always picturing juiced out hgh lords and have no idea what natural physiques look like. Borderline impossible to get too big naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18805 and LooksmaxxHopeful
You can get a lot bigger than those pics you showed at the start lmao. Agree with the sentiment though, it’s hilarious how normies and all the “gym is cope” kids on this site who think bodybuilding looks unaesthetic are always picturing juiced out hgh lords and have no idea what natural physiques look like. Borderline impossible to get too big naturally
If you are natural there is literally no such thing as too muscular

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
Nah dude he is too lean , not possible to look like him

Maybe Brad Pitt Fight club at most for normies but Ronaldo,.no way in hell
cope. Its definitely possible

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Also they seem to conveniantly forget the difference of a pump, good lighting and carb loaded vs walking around in the wild

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
It is

But nobody will do it

Too hard
Its one thing to reach that level of size and leaness, and many people can (i have) and it is another thing to maintain it. He definitely doesnt look like that year round

I was in the hot tub at a new gym by myself and like 5 ethnics jumped in and we talked about boxing and they tried to make me feel like an idiot for saying Mike tyson was on steroids so I just left.

Fucking indians man

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
What about these natural bodybuilding pros?

roids = loser

• +1
I am Mike mentzer maxxing his physique is phenomenal, altho i would not reach his level most probably but i am aiming for an old school kinda physique

@StreegeReturn got 100 kg natty

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840