People are observing you constantly

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
Don't fall into the "everyone's too insecure about how they present themselves to judge you" jewish scheme. Everyone is watching you and judging you as you walk down your school's hallway or workplace, forming notions about you that will decide whether you will be able to befriend or seduce them.

It's all one great psychological game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lmao, Looks234 and 23 others
Yep. Thats why you must be leanmaxxed, gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, and absolutely zero inhib, you have to take what you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Looks234, MaxillaMaxing and 14 others
Man if you enter into a bus,everyone would notice you and have an first impression of you

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Don't fall into the "everyone's too insecure about how they present themselves to judge you" jewish scheme. Everyone is watching you and judging you as you walk down your school's hallway or workplace, forming notions about you that will decide whether you will be able to befriend or seduce them.

no

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Screenshot 20220111 135805 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lmao, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
In my country girls get pregnant at 11
NOBODY CARES YOU DUMB ASS BITCH GO GET ONE OF THEM PREGNANT THEN

GET SOME NEW LINES OR GET IGNORED FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ManzareK, stevielake and 9 others
No one gives a damn about you op. People only care about themselves

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Marsiere214, DivineBeing and 2 others
I've overheard so many girls talk shit about incels, low tier normies, and unpopular kids all the time in middle/high school.
"eww, I always see that guy by himself, he's such a fucking loser it's no wonder he doesn't have any friends" is one example. Brutal.

I also had a female friend who'd regularly show me screenshots of this group chat where girls would 'prank' guys by DMing them and flirting, then left them on seen while the guy replied 5-20 times. People NOTICE you, even if you think you're invisible, niggas and bitches are talking shit about you, and are waiting in the grass to strike you hard and quick. JFL @ the bluepill bullshit saying of "people only care about themselves"

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Iris, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
Man if you enter into a bus,everyone would notice you and have an first impression of you
I feel you on this, the bus is a great way to know if you’re attractive by how the people look at you. If they watch you get on and their eyes follow you until you sit down, they are checking you out. Then throughout the ride, you might catch them take sneak peeks every once in awhile.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69

Thats why foids you meet at school or work are either easier or harder cause its not just looks that matter anymore, its everything else. You need to have looks, Nt/social, and most importantly she can see how OTHER females treat you and she will act accordingly. I remember making some foid at work laugh hard af from saying some low inhib dumb shit and every bitch there swarmed over to take a look at what’s happening. From that day on, they all started giving me extra attention, it’s weird.

• +1
Reactions: delta7
Don't fall into the "everyone's too insecure about how they present themselves to judge you"

high iq

I've overheard so many girls talk shit about incels, low tier normies, and unpopular kids all the time in middle/high school.
"eww, I always see that guy by himself, he's such a fucking loser it's no wonder he doesn't have any friends" is one example. Brutal.
the socialcirclepill is one of the most brutal pills to swallow as a male. it never began for most guys without socialcirclemaxxing and the better looking you are the easier it is to get into one, and this also unfortunately works in reverse :confused:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
high iq

the socialcirclepill is one of the most brutal pills to swallow as a male. it never began for most guys without socialcirclemaxxing and the better looking you are the easier it is to get into one, and this also unfortunately works in reverse :confused:
i never had a social circle

high iq

because im 5'10

and how tf are u able to start a company without even being in a social circle
im from H/Y/P people reply on linkedin if asked to do so if i need help or sometrhing

i can also pay for services if i need help/ coaching

i reached out on LinkedIn to some guy who wanted to do a side project while i was at college and we got working thats how it started

im from H/Y/P
mogs me

im from H/Y/P people reply on linkedin if asked to do so if i need help or sometrhing

i can also pay for services if i need help/ coaching

i reached out on LinkedIn to some guy who wanted to do a side project while i was at college and we got working thats how it started
yeah but i meant how tf are you able to manage people if you dont have experience in social circles? even lots of NT people struggle with that stuff

• JFL
high iq

Social circle maxxing only works if gl, and if youre gl then you dont need a social circle to begin with but it does improve your smv significantly.
If youre ugly and socialmax, you will either have to stick with other subhumans or be the punching bag to a normie group.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, lilhorizontal32 and DivineBeing
mogs me

yeah but i meant how tf are you able to manage people if you dont have experience in social circles? even lots of NT people struggle with that stuff
its not hard?

btw im not socially retarded im just extremely antisocial but the outcome is the same

i just pretend im interesting in them and im good at structure

Interview:

I'll ask them where they are based and have a chat about their city and discuss something we have in common

Then I'll start with questions and sometimes chime in on an interesting experience they have in their CV.

When they talk I have a half smile and nod and sometimes react.

I also comment after they talk that usually includes a summary of what they said so they feel understood.

Day to Day work:

I usually discuss how their weekend went and then jump into a topic I know they like (for example food, travelling, cryptos etc. and discuss with them and tell them how knowledgeable they are and how cool it is and how i'd love to try it out as well)

Then we hop into work and i present my points in a structured manner and always check-in whether they understood what i meant and always leave room for questions by disclaiming im not the best at explaining so they should jump in at any time.

Then at the end we discuss next steps and write them down so everyone knows what we are doing.

I also always give context on why certain pieces of work are important or what they are used for so they feel their work is meaningful.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and MostGLSlayer
its not hard?

btw im not socially retarded im just extremely antisocial but the outcome is the same

Interview:

I'll ask them where they are based and have a chat about their city and discuss something we have in common

Then I'll start with questions and sometimes chime in on an interesting experience they have in their CV.

I also comment after they talk that usually includes a summary of what they said so they feel understood.

Day to Day work:

I usually discuss how their weekend went and then jump into a topic I know they like (for example food, travelling, cryptos etc. and discuss with them and tell them how knowledgeable they are and how cool it is and how i'd love to try it out as well)

Then we hop into work and i present my points in a structured manner and always check-in whether they understood what i meant and always leave room for questions by disclaiming im not the best at explaining so they should jump in at any time.

Then at the end we discuss next steps and write them down so everyone knows what we are doing.

I also always give context on why certain pieces of work are important or what they are used for so they feel their work is meaningful.
One tip is that people love to talk about themselves, just observe what they like to talk about and how enthusiastic they are and stick to that topic. Keep asking them simple questions to extend the convo.Im antisocial but can keep convos going because of this. When the convo dies down, just compliment them real quick and end it. That will make people want to talk to you again, always works.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and lilhorizontal32
If youre ugly and socialmax, you will either have to stick with other subhumans or be the punching bag to a normie group.
sad how true this is :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 9670, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
One tip is that people love to talk about themselves, just observe what they like to talk about and how enthusiastic they are and stick to that topic. Keep asking them simple questions to extend the convo.Im antisocial but can keep convos going because of this. When the convo dies down, just compliment them real quick and end it. That will make people want to talk to you again, always works.
shit like this made me even more antisocial :lul:

• JFL
Every girl at my school wants my blc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
its not hard?

Interview:

Day to Day work:

i have no problem with social skills. im just extremely unconfident and have found alcohol as the only way to fix this

when I am drunk enough I NTmog and am a top-tier jester, but unfortunately this doesn't help too much with girls, aside from the occassional girl here and there

i have no problem with social skills. im just extremely unconfident and have found alcohol as the only way to fix this

when I am drunk enough I NTmog and am a top-tier jester, but unfortunately this doesn't help too much with girls, aside from the occassional girl here and there

im shitting my pants often enough as well when doing anxious stuff

u have to do it once then u dont give ashit anymore about anxiety tbh

my first hire, first investor call etc all shit my pants but i got used to it and now dont care

sry there is no other way out u just have to do it once and then you wont care anymore

• +1

Your ego is in the way and you have to talk to girls like your girlfriends not as a jester friend. Observe slayers in action when they talk to girls and youll learn it.

my first hire, first investor call etc all shit my pants but i got used to it and now dont care

sry there is no other way out u just have to do it once and then you wont care anymore
this only works if the experience is positive. i have done more "exposures" than most people I know but because the experience was negative it only served to affirm my subconscious beliefs and worsen my anxiety

Your ego is in the way and you have to talk to girls like your girlfriends not as a jester friend. Observe slayers in action when they talk to girls and youll learn it.
i was partially joking when i said jester. i can actually flirt quite well (when I'm drunk) and friends have even asked me what to say to girls. its just that at the end of the day what you, or even HOW you say it, doesn't really matter a whole lot

• +1
manipulative

people are even more subhuman than i thought if i can say stuff to make them do what i want :lul:
It is kinda manipulative jfl. But thats not my intention. Im austistic when it comes to having a basic formula to maneuver certain aspects of life.

• JFL
It is kinda manipulative jfl. But thats not my intention. Im austistic when it comes to having a basic formula to maneuver certain aspects of life.
yes same i got social skills from carnegie and 10s of other self help books :forcedsmile:

• +1
i was partially joking when i said jester. i can actually flirt quite well (when I'm drunk) and friends have even asked me what to say to girls. its just that at the end of the day what you, or even HOW you say it, doesn't really matter a whole lot
Looks over everything but knowing how to seduce well along with looks will make them stalk you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and DivineBeing

Same, overthinking is a killer, overthinking too often will make you a high inhib pussy. It ruined my life cause so much missed opportunities...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, stevielake and DivineBeing
Same, overthinking is a killer, overthinking too often will make you a high inhib pussy. It ruined my life cause so much missed opportunities...
my life was ruined because of my height 5'10

• JFL
No one gives a damn about you op. People only care about themselves
Everyone who reacted to my post is a narcy faggot. Imagine thinking you're a special snowflake when no one cares about you, except for selfish reasons like brief amusement or to raise one's self esteem or social status within a group, which is all about themselves and not you