People are soo kind to you when you're attractive

Blondepawg'sDildo

Blondepawg'sDildo

Just like a chronicle of Narnia
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
1,815
Reputation
1,703
Mfs literally are always soo nice to me.

Honestly feels like I'm living on easy mode, thank god that I'm a handsome Mulatto :love:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet and Tesarossa
you’ve literally never experienced this
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
Two seconds later after niggas post this they ramble about being a subhuman living in the slums of Dhaka
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa
Two seconds later after niggas post this they ramble about being a subhuman living in the slums of Dhaka
I'm an American nigga

Speak for urself Sanjay :love:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tesarossa and orbitlet

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
97
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
96
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
zackkoma
Replies
1
Views
34
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
111
fallendown
fallendown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top