People are way too racist to blacks on forums like this ngl

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Tbh, black people irl (not the ones on twitter type sites) are really chill people to be around & they're always outgoing af. They also usually tend to be pretty accepting towards others and hype everyone up, unlike the incessant pretentiousness that a lot of almost every other race except latinos have.

Even if it "jew plotting" or something, black culture and music is definitely superior to all other mainstream kinds atm & you have to be a gigasperg autist to not fuck with it. I feel like the huge amount of racism towards them online (like from @BigBiceps) just comes from being unpopular or ostracized when their lack of sociability is exposed.

I stand for my black brothers fs @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @datboijj @Jamal2222 @reptiles @Blackmannnns

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 13592 and 23 others
im not a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Lmao, Jamal2222 and 22 others
All the black people I know irl are chill af if you’re not in the hood areas

with that being said every demographic catches it on here which makes this place much better than Reddit where you can get banned for even sneezing in the direction of a white lady redditor :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Lmao, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
Tbh, black people irl (not the ones on twitter type sites) are really chill people to be around & they're always outgoing af. They also usually tend to be pretty accepting towards others and hype everyone up, unlike the incessant pretentiousness that a lot of almost every other race except latinos have.

Even if it "jew plotting" or something, black culture and music is definitely superior to all other mainstream kinds atm & you have to be a gigasperg autist to not fuck with it. I feel like the huge amount of racism towards them online (like from @BigBiceps) just comes from being unpopular or ostracized when their lack of sociability is exposed.

I stand for my black brothers fs @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @datboijj @Jamal2222 @reptiles @Blackmannnns

on looksmax maybe reddit there fine if anything it's curries that are mocked plus blacks have high smv not due to jewish brain washing there the token non white group if curries were under slavery to the same extent for 300 years we would be treated the same.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
Closeted black man wicked in a currys body

It's over for you bhenchod, ur lower than a dalit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, n0rthface, Lmao and 14 others
on looksmax maybe reddit there fine if anything it's curries that are mocked plus blacks have high smv not due to jewish brain washing there the token non white group if curries were under slavery to the same extent for 300 years we would be treated the same.
I'm not self hating, but curries are really cucked. They fiend for white validation in every way and constantly separate themselves to be more and more white adjacent instead of admitting they're different. Also they were never under slavery anyways, so its a moot hypothetical.

Also this isn't about SMV, its about the way they are as people.
im not a nigger
Its ok to be black bro :love::forcedsmile:
this isnt the 1800s anymore, u wont get called nigger anymore!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
@RealLooksmaxxer @TeraCope54 looking at this coping curry :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
I'm not self hating, but curries are really cucked. They fiend for white validation in every way and constantly separate themselves to be more and more white adjacent instead of admitting they're different. Also they were never under slavery anyways, so its a moot hypothetical.

Also this isn't about SMV, its about the way they are as people.

Its ok to be black bro :love::forcedsmile:
this isnt the 1800s anymore, u wont get called nigger anymore!

Unironically if you would have stopped coping you would have realized we got fucked due to non caucasoid genes and all caucasians are very similar to white people even if the wasps wanna deny it there different but there very similar curries would be the exact same without that disgusting dna.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
+1.

Slavs are just like this too.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
Black people always keep it real and they give you solid straight up advice. Meanwhile white people and middle class type ethnics communicate with 50 layers of facade constantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6128, turkproducer and 3 others
+1.

Slav's are white though there actually closest to the aryans jfl they have a very high rate of blonde hair blue eyes the reason they get called ugly is there bad natural diets and drinking it's not there genes that fucks them.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
Good thread bhai

746A8E17 1C1B 42AD 9DD2 CC62B847FCD0

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, turkproducer, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
Blacks being "chill" until they steal your bike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Slasher and 7 others
:ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
me no black papi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
+1.

Fr slavic people are rly chill

there's a lot of russian/ukranian (idk the specifics) ppl ik irl & all of them have similar laid back, non-pretentious type of personas (they're def richer/smarter than black ppl tho jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Cope

Cope

How the fuck is this cope ?

Curries are triracial with iranan hybrids, paniya types, and aryan. get rid of paniya+20 percent more steppe and you get the pheno before.

@Ryan unironically brutal bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Slav's are white though there actually closest to the aryans jfl they have a very high rate of blonde hair blue eyes the reason they get called ugly is there bad natural diets and drinking it's not there genes that fucks them.
I had American diet growing up and never drank but still ugly and so were the other slavs in my school. Environmental factors are giga cope. Slavics aren't even close to being white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, turkproducer, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
:feelswah:

• +1
people west of the hajnal line have better genetics due to lower nuptiality (doesn't let subhumans reproduce like in the east), less inbred (nuclear families rather than large), this for the past millenium have made their gene pool higher quality and they have better qualities such as individualism, altruism and civic mindedness

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
How the fuck is this cope ?

Curries are triracial with iranan hybrids, paniya types, and aryan. get rid of paniya+20 percent more steppe and you get the pheno before.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
Blacks being "chill" until they steal your bike
yeah if you're in the hood...

but if you're in the hood, you have much bigger problems lol
im not black, mamahuevo!!!
black = mixed people too

blueface, ian dior, the minorities, etc all these niggas are rly light skinned but they're still called black by ppl irl. who gives af abt the autistic heritage percentages.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, GetShrekt, Deleted member 2733 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Jason Voorhees and Beetlejuice
blueface, ian dior, the minorities, etc all these niggas are rly light skinned but they're still called black by ppl irl. who gives af abt the autistic heritage percentages.
puerto rico one drop rule. one drop of euro blood and you're white

so im white

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, turkproducer, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
Well let me ask you this, if we're not racist towards blacks who are we supposed to be racist towards?

• +1
most niggers are coo

theyre just dumb and violent when they get to critical mass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, curryslayerordeath and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, reptiles and Jason Voorhees
When will this racewar tism end holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Jason Voorhees
black people smile at me in the streets but im not going to stockholm syndrome myself into thinking hood niggers are not dangerous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, curryslayerordeath, reptiles and 5 others
puerto rico one drop rule. one drop of euro blood and you're white

so im white
all black people in the us are at least 15% white bro and most are closer to 30%, im 20% so damn near quarter white but i’m black my guy

also in the black community we have a rule that if you have any black blood at all you’re considered black

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6403
all black people in the us are at least 15% white bro and most are closer to 30%, im 20% so damn near quarter white but i’m black my guy

also in the black community we have a rule that if you have any black blood at all you’re considered black
I'm like a third black, I'm mostly Iberian

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6423
it's cuz bbc takes their women

I was watching the Many Saints of Newark today and even in the 70s or whatever, women were getting with bbcs

even some italian model straight from italy who is with one of the main characters of the movie ends up cucking him with some nig in the movie, suifuel for @gamma (though tbf in the same scene she says italians are better at sex than blacks so that's a win?)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Jason Voorhees, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

No, this is not true. Maybe your friend circle is like this, but generally speaking, black people have the highest rates of ethno-narcissism.
They generally have the highest rate of in-group preference:
OutGroupBias

The only people who are truly crazy tolerant towards other races are white liberals, as you can see.
All others prefer their own group. But blacks have an in-group preference higher than all other races.

Narcissism

Also here: Most blacks see themselves as more attractive than average.
Whites are more realistically distributed.

They have insane rates of narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and LastHopeForNorman
Really chill, rob&chill.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
No, this is not true. Maybe your friend circle is like this, but generally speaking, black people have the highest rates of ethno-narcissism.
They generally have the highest rate of in-group preference:
View attachment 1348434
The only people who are truly crazy tolerant towards other races are white liberals, as you can see.
All others prefer their own group. But blacks have an in-group preference higher than all other races.

View attachment 1348439
Also here: Most blacks see themselves as more attractive than average.
Whites are more realistically distributed.

They have insane rates of narcissism.
The in group measurement from this is just cuz the majority of them live in shitty inner city places where there’s only other poor black ppl around them, hence those are the only ppl they “trust”. It doesn’t really apply to ones u find outside of the hood. White liberals‘ tolerance comes out of guilt lmfao, it’s not actual openness.

That “narcissism” graph seems mostly explained by the racial link to iq lol (more strongly to self awareness, but there’s no way to measure that). Everyone knows black ppl aren’t as smart on average, but being smart definitely doesn’t make someone good to be around (or the converse).

f6f.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and curryslayerordeath