People call Salludon and Crisick frauds but…

D

Deleted member 9801

They’re both high IQ tbh, surgerymaxxed to become like the frauded pics, but irl. Plus gotten surgeries that look realistic.

What’s a bit of a shame is that they’re not sharing what they actually did with looksmaxxers here, could help a lot of people

Just an observation btw, I don’t need to further looksmax, I’m natural chad, only softmaxxed (and both sal and crisick slightly mog me). But topic makes for an interesting discussion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Lygodactylus, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Amnesia has been very transparent about everything he’s gotten. Lower eyelid retraction, contacts, filler work on lower third, tans a lot and blue contacts. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, makeme183, EverythingMattersCel and 18 others
Amnesia has been very transparent about everything he’s gotten.
Yeh that’s why I haven’t mentioned him, he’s the only honest one about his hardmaxxing out of the forum Chads

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, makeme183, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Amnesia has been very transparent about everything he’s gotten. Lower eyelid retraction, contacts, filler work on lower third, tans a lot and blue contacts. :Comfy:
Yet he looked already semi chadish before surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Amnesia is cool cause he is honest about his aspie moments as well as his slays. Gives you the full picture instead of just the glamorous parts

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, EverythingMattersCel, Mewton and 10 others
Yet he looked already semi chadish before surgeries.
He had chadlite base to start with

I’m high tier Chadlite naturally too, borderline Chad. But not planning to hardmaxx, not worth it imo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
They’re both high IQ tbh, surgerymaxxed to become like the frauded pics, but irl. Plus gotten surgeries that look realistic.

What’s a bit of a shame is that they’re not sharing what they actually did with looksmaxxers here, could help a lot of people

Just an observation btw, I don’t need to further looksmax, I’m natural chad, only softmaxxed (and both sal and crisick slightly mog me). But topic makes for an interesting discussion
Post your pics before claiming chad

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Hipcel and Deprived
Looksmaxxing forum but refuses to help and share what looksmaxxing they did lol. Inb4 he comes in here and says his old pics were edited by Indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, onnysk, Mewton and 7 others
Yeh that’s why I haven’t mentioned him, he’s the only honest one about his hardmaxxing out of the forum Chads
I believe Salludon that he didn’t get work done tbh. He just leaned down and his face had a late bloom like hexum and gandy. I’m Pakistani too and I know there can’t be surgeons better than taban and eppely just chillin making gandy lites down there for 300$.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, babouchelelouche, RAITEIII and 3 others
I believe Salludon that he didn’t get work done tbh. He just leaned down and his face had a late bloom like hexum and gandy. I’m Pakistani too and I know there can’t be surgeons better than taban and eppely just chillin making gandy lites down there for 300$.
It’s possible ngl

You are on blackpill forum and you think this is possible without surgery jfl

725831a4-1532-4226-bf54-8ddaf52d6b85-jpeg.1281587

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, zeshama, RAITEIII and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Mewton, BoneDensity and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Hipcel and Oberyn
QWpdurT
2178690 images 6

just look at how his face shape and chin + eyes changed, impossible without help

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, ROTTING and Deleted member 9801
It’s not super difficult. If you really digest the knowledge here, it’s easy to figure out how to make yourself look good with surgery.

niggas making this thread about me now jfl, sit down boyos rest assured I mog you both to sui
Post a pic then big shot, you can cover your eyes for anonymity

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Late puberty is only natty explanation, otherwise hardmax
THERE IS NO LATE PUBERTY. I haven't seen a person in my life whose bone shapes changed in puberty lel. The shape doesn't change you are not gonna get a longer mandible or wider jaw suddenly in puberty. Bones get bigger but ratio doesn't change.

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
THERE IS NO LATE PUBERTY. I haven't seen a person in my life whose bone shapes are changed in puberty lel. The shape doesn't change you are not gonna get a longer mandible or wider jaw suddenly in puberty. Bones get bigger but ratio doesn't change.
Ngl mine kinda did change throughout years so idk. But I think Salludon hardmaxxed imo

Ngl mine kinda did change throughout years so idk. But I think Salludon hardmaxxed imo
How come all disney kids become GL? If you are ugly kid you will be ugly later on too.

How come all disney kids become GL? If you are ugly kid you will be ugly later on too.
Some disney kids descended as adults tbh
& dunno about latter, have seen late bloomers

Fucking aliens
I can't stop caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and NukethisWorldAlready
Some disney kids descended as adults tbh
& dunno about latter, have seen late bloomers
yeah they surgerymaxed.

btw is completely possible to keep changing face shape in early to mid 20s. it's a chad trait obv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Prince88, randomvanish and 2 others
niggas making this thread about me now jfl, sit down boyos rest assured I mog you both to sui
just post proof, no1 will believe you here, there have been too many dunning kruger effect patients here and everytime they have posted themselves it has resulted from banderas to goodfellas

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

What surgeries has crisick had?

He had chadlite base to start with

I’m high tier Chadlite naturally too, borderline Chad. But not planning to hardmaxx, not worth it imo
What you look like bro PM me pics I'm a trusted member I don't dox and am confidential

You can rate me too bro

exactly bro.