People can sense your bitterness and attribute it subconsciously to you being low value

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm not kidding. Showing physical and verbal signs of a bitter personality will make people at least suspicious that you are a loser, resulting in them treating you as such. And that will create a cycle in your life that keeps you stuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, IndianJock, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
i read usually dont thread these but time this i either read did not actually

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and CupOfCoffee

Reddit tier bluepill tbh

It's not false.
If Chad is bitter or angry about something people write it off as him having a bad day

If an incel is bitter about something he's a loser and deserves what's coming to him and should suck it up

FACE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1464
If Chad is bitter or angry about something people write it off as him having a bad day

If an incel is bitter about something he's a loser and deserves what's coming to him and should suck it up

FACE
True but if you do have an ugly face it's better to not do things that will make things worse for you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, IndianJock, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
This only applies if you’re sub 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
This only applies if you’re sub 6 PSL.
It's mostly sub-6 PSL people who ARE bitter, and it's the ones who show it that end up screwing themselves over in a negative feedback loop even more.

Basically, this:
5 PSL who's always bitter about not being model-tier
VS
5 PSL who is focused on living life and is content with what he's got and what kind of woman he can get

Who will be better off?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, strong_silent_type, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
It's mostly sub-6 PSL people who ARE bitter, and it's the ones who show it that end up screwing themselves over in a negative feedback loop even more.

Basically, this:
5 PSL who's always bitter about not being model-tier
VS
5 PSL who is focused on living life and is content with what he's got and what kind of woman he can get

Who will be better off?
is this even a question?

the first one

I'm not kidding. Showing physical and verbal signs of a bitter personality will make people at least suspicious that you are a loser, resulting in them treating you as such. And that will create a cycle in your life that keeps you stuck.

this is at least one aspect of "just be hyper nt" theory that is actually legit. people even if you're a short soy pod faggot like most men on this planet, if you're a hyper nt jester clown, other humans still tolerate you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I will order phenibut.

can't tell you how many "cheer up" comments i got in school. fml they must have been able to tell i was subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Probably the most legit thread i have read on this site

High IQ. I think the only way to break the cycle is if you focus on ascending (FaceandLMSmaxxing) and have hope

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes it all goes well until they actually realise you have no life/friends and then it doesn't work out anyway

High IQ. I think the only way to break the cycle is if you focus on ascending (FaceandLMSmaxxing) and have hope
I want to make a thread about this topic soon, but basically the only way is to hyperfocus on your goals and not get distracted

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
100% true and legit thread

even faking-it-till-you-make-it is more NT than just being a loser IRL

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee