People claims that they hate women yet do anything to have them

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
everyone on here is claiming that they dislike women yet they takes hours of their time everyday trying to looksmax to appeal to them
If you are a real woman hater, you shouldnt care about looks because you wouldnt care about women opinion and attraction to you

• +1
Reactions: Numb, Eternal_, qxtwz7854 and 3 others
true looksmaxxing has kind of morphed into this effeminate method of people pleasing.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
true looksmaxxing has kind of morphed into this effeminate method of people pleasing.
Looksmaxxing is basically just a way for these narcissistic users to feel good about themselves, insulting a large amount of people make them feel good, like they are superior. Basically narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Looksmaxxing is basically just a way for these narcissistic users to feel good about themselves, insulting a large amount of people make them feel good, like they are superior. Basically narcissism.
yeah that too

They don't hate women.

They just cope because they can't get them, so they project this (pseudo) bad ass misogynistic persona.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
They don't hate women.

They just cope because they can't get them, so they project this (pseudo) bad ass misogynistic persona.
Yeah thats my point, obviously these people dont hate women, hating women is just a way to cope, its a easy thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and Latinus
i hate brushing my teeth yet i still do it

This is the most stupid and idiot thread I’ve seen

They do this to appear better in general society, not just women, they can have them at any time and discard them by finding better ones. While they feel better in the eyes of men and have more power with people because they are beautiful

They still hate them, doesn't mean they won't fuck with them

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
i hate brushing my teeth yet i still do it
Brushing your teeth doesnt requires you to love it either, but sex without any attraction is prostitution.

Yeah thats my point, obviously these people dont hate women, hating women is just a way to cope, its a easy thing to do.
Yeah, it's like those guys that brag about being MGTOW, but spend 24/7 bashing women online. Pure coping is what it is.

Yeah, it's like those guys that brag about being MGTOW, but spend 24/7 bashing women online. Pure coping is what it is.
A real mgtow would just not talk about it, doing his own thing.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
based opinion

I like women :feelsokman:

everyone on here is claiming that they dislike women yet they takes hours of their time everyday trying to looksmax to appeal to them
If you are a real woman hater, you shouldnt care about looks because you wouldnt care about women opinion and attraction to you
People hate on things they cant have

There's quite a lot of reasons to dislike women and some reasons to dislike men too. The fact women have treated me bad, friendzoned me, laughed at me and never seen me more than another random person is the way I look and how I am. I was never loved.

I never have said anything bad to them, I don't actively hate them like an alt right misogynist. They have selected other men and the only theory that explain this is the blackpill and it does perfectly.

Women are only superficial, "they don't date down" so hypergamy is female nature and it has always been like this. The biggest change for me it's realizing love is a flawed concept, getting rid of the bluepill forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
"Women are such whores.... but I will be spending 150,000 dollars and be in crippling pain and on a liquid diet for 2 months so they like me and I can have a chance of holding their hand :owo:"

"Women are such whores.... but I will be spending 150,000 dollars and be in crippling pain and on a liquid diet for 2 months so they like me and I can have a chance of holding their hand :owo:"
This is so true, literally everyone here is an hypocrite like this

There's quite a lot of reasons to dislike women and some reasons to dislike men too. The fact women have treated me bad, friendzoned me, laughed at me and never seen me more than another random person is the way I look and how I am. I was never loved.

I never have said anything bad to them, I don't actively hate them like an alt right misogynist. They have selected other men and the only theory that explain this is the blackpill and it does perfectly.

Women are only superficial, "they don't date down" so hypergamy is female nature and it has always been like this. The biggest change for me it's realizing love is a flawed concept, getting rid of the bluepill forever.
If you dont hate them, my message doesnt apply to you

iam giga blackpilled and god damn you are right