People descend so hard with age

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Life fuel for me tbh, I’m pretty sure I’ll age well. I’m waiting for a bus rn, and I swear there are so many subhumans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Agepill is indeed brutal fam

I look masc so will age well hopefully

Life fuel for me tbh, I’m pretty sure I’ll age well. I’m waiting for a bus rn, and I swear there are so many subhumans
People die. More news at 11.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 15827 and thereallegend
What makes you think you won't descend

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
context ?
Ask him. He goes by the name of "Doorcuck".

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
It's mainly hair

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Eh, age is having been on this Earth (in the current body that is, wink-wink) longer than others. How you handle years, how you control your physical environment, and how you perceive (and know for a fact) life will mog the sheep and NPCs. And if it's about getting your dick wet, well, pussy is pussy. Trust me. The 22-year-old vagina is not much different than the 42-year-old. The same applies to outside that perimeter with the exception of ones that shouldn't be having sex yet.

Sure, our faces begin to dent and wither. The hair turns gray and then white. The spine arches as if gravity wants you under that ground. So you fight! Asians have fought the hardest against aging. They've learned about fortifying the body as they get older. The vaginas have learned direct sunlight is their enemy and so they avoid it thus keeping young skin complexion.

How you face vitality is what measures you in the universe.

29 soon btw

Are your tinder results getting better or worse over the years?
They’re the same. About 1.5k in 12 hours in Paris

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17791
Aging sucks, even for us subhumans despite our social/sexual lives not changing one iota afterwards.

Hasn't he gone on discord video chat? Fuck you guys cope so fucking much man
The mental gymnastics are high for some people until they join a video call on discord with me. Then they become like little puppies

The mental gymnastics are high for some people until they join a video call on discord with me. Then they become like little puppies
Im your little puppie, spit on me