People don’t really fw me- anyone else?

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,166
Reputation
1,219
This is just something I’ve realized, people don’t really fuck with me, like, at all

Like most lf my friends only text me funny vids , I never get invited to social events except for birthday parties which is kind of mandatory, I don’t get to actually talk to them

Not even most of my online friends like me

Maybe 1-3 but other than that noone else rlly texts me first or anything at all, or even try to maintain a conversation

Anyone else?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
This is just something I’ve realized, people don’t really fuck with me, like, at all

Like most lf my friends only text me funny vids , I never get invited to social events except for birthday parties which is kind of mandatory, I don’t get to actually talk to them

Not even most of my online friends like me

Maybe 1-3 but other than that noone else rlly texts me first or anything at all, or even try to maintain a conversation

Anyone else?
we’re living the same life
 
  • Love it
Reactions: rockstarr
at least u got a few, i don't have a single person who regularly texts me
 
  • +1
Reactions: pheenon
I don’t have the ability to form deep relations with anyone including my family and most people do not like me. The only attention I’ve ever consistently gotten is from the women I date
 

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
204
Views
654
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n
nolonger_human
Replies
6
Views
47
nolonger_human
nolonger_human
IndecentEyes
Replies
1
Views
18
Truebloatcel
Truebloatcel
jbranop
Replies
11
Views
40
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top