People don't treat ugly people as bad as blackpill claims

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@lebgfinal1 on Tiktok! @dballz is an impersonator
In the term that not every ugly guy is bullied for it, in fact most of the time they aren't. How do I know this? Personal experience by seeing NT ugly people with a lot of friends.
Yes looks matter but in the term that it's mostly about your appeal, for friendships, your general appeal doesnt matter as much as your NT skills.
I know a dude that is like 3/10 kind of deformed dude with a recessed maximilla and he never get bullied/told he was ugly, in the contrary he is doing pretty fine in the social bubble with people he knows.
People that get bullied arent bullied just for their looks most of the time, its a combination of lack of NT skills and sometimes autism, people will judge you way more by how weird you act than how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, RAITEIII and Iasacrko
upper eyelid exposure and recessed jaw is what separates bully and bullied

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsik, zura, Sprinkles and 7 others
upper eyelid exposure and recessed jaw is what separates bully and bullied
maybe to autists here but i dont think people will even notice that unless its extremely noticeable (very ugly eyes/very recessed jaw)

In the term that not every ugly guy is bullied for it, in fact most of the time they aren't. How do I know this? Personal experience by seeing NT ugly people with a lot of friends.
Yes looks matter but in the term that it's mostly about your appeal, for friendships, your general appeal doesnt matter as much as your NT skills.
I know a dude that is like 3/10 kind of deformed dude with a recessed maximilla and he never get bullied/told he was ugly, in the contrary he is doing pretty fine in the social bubble with people he knows.
People that get bullied arent bullied just for their looks most of the time, its a combination of lack of NT skills and sometimes autism, people will judge you way more by how weird you act than how you look.
Clueless HTN moment

You are delusional. People perceive chads with respect while subhumans are made fun of all the time. You can ask the people who have ascended

You are delusional. People perceive chads with respect while subhumans are made fun of all the time. You can ask the people who have ascended
I'm subhuman and I never get made fun of.

Yeah but when it comes to females it’s mostly looks. If you’re not very robust or jocky you’ll get judged

Yeah but when it comes to females it’s mostly looks. If you’re not very robust or jocky you’ll get judged
Some ugly males do get girlfriends but its a matter of how ugly you are. Some are just NT enough and can compesante their looks when for some it never began.

Some ugly males do get girlfriends but its a matter of how ugly you are. Some are just NT enough and can compesante their looks when for some it never began.
Well duh but you get what I mean. Girls are more likely to single out the low value guys in a group

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059