People even make fun of me here. But am not done

Another_Loser

Another_Loser

Son of Androgenic
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
259
Reputation
221
I’m not talking specifically about this forum, but rather another one in my native language; I just wanted to show my progress and my face, but people started making fun of me. I suppose I’ll just stick to the English-speaking forum—even if they laugh at me, I don’t care. I’m not planning to give up, and if I have to break my bones to do it, I will.
 
I’m not talking specifically about this forum, but rather another one in my native language; I just wanted to show my progress and my face, but people started making fun of me. I suppose I’ll just stick to the English-speaking forum—even if they laugh at me, I don’t care. I’m not planning to give up, and if I have to break my bones to do it, I will.
Kay just make sure u aren't dead
 
  • +1
Reactions: Another_Loser
I’m not talking specifically about this forum, but rather another one in my native language; I just wanted to show my progress and my face, but people started making fun of me. I suppose I’ll just stick to the English-speaking forum—even if they laugh at me, I don’t care. I’m not planning to give up, and if I have to break my bones to do it, I will.
why dont u geomax to kolkata
 
I’m not talking specifically about this forum, but rather another one in my native language; I just wanted to show my progress and my face, but people started making fun of me. I suppose I’ll just stick to the English-speaking forum—even if they laugh at me, I don’t care. I’m not planning to give up, and if I have to break my bones to do it, I will.
thats the spirit mate, keep trying
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Another_Loser
ok im glad org is online and not physical
 
just stick to english, they have mumbai knowledge about lm
 

Similar threads

adolfrizzler67
Replies
19
Views
106
adolfrizzler67
adolfrizzler67
NeurodivergentLTN
Replies
3
Views
76
Xazzy
Xazzy
maxilexo
Replies
16
Views
110
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
Waffenss0101
Replies
8
Views
70
Waffenss0101
Waffenss0101

Users who are viewing this thread

  • no1softee
Back
Top