People from foreign countries are very naive

T

This User Mogs You

Banned
Whenever I meet irl or talk to online someone from a foreign country, they are always very polite, respectful, kind, caring, submissive, innocent and naive.

However, when I meet a person from an Anglo country, they are often much ruder, dominant and more harsh.

This confuses me because I thought third world countries were meant to have more testosterone, not less? :forcedsmile:

In fact, I do think, considering we have had ~3 generations of exponential hypergamy, that Westerners (especially Anglos) have much higher testosterone on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, buckchadley31 and the BULL
In fact, I do think, considering we have had ~3 generations of exponential hypergamy, that Westerners (especially Anglos) have much higher testosterone on average
I have also considered the possibility that the elite has engineered hypergamy deliberately to reduce the population and to produce better quality and lower quantity of humans

Whenever I meet irl or talk to online someone from a foreign country, they are always very polite, respectful, kind, caring, submissive, innocent and naive.

However, when I meet a person from an Anglo country, they are often much ruder, dominant and more harsh.

This confuses me because I thought third world countries were meant to have more testosterone, not less? :forcedsmile:
You don't understand. Those people are open to learning. While folks from the Western world think they know it all. These "foreigners" are only putting you at ease so you'll be more open and they might be able to learn something from you. Don't mistake it for weakness or a lack of testosterone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, Solidcoin, koalendo and 1 other person
You don't understand. Those people are open to learning. While folks from the Western world think they know it all. These "foreigners" are only putting you at ease so you'll be more open and they might be able to learn something from you. Don't mistake it for weakness or a lack of testosterone.
There might also be a cultural element. I think people from foreign cultures are more patient and serene, however. Their societies have not experienced exponential hypergamy over ~3 generations and therefore will not have people of the same standard as Anglo people

testosterone politeness or lack thereof

just another autistic, bioscience .org post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, koalendo, turkproducer and 1 other person
testosterone politeness or lack therefore of

just another autistic, bioscience .org post
Are you sure? Would you say the bad kids at your school were lacking in testosterone?

Are you sure? Would you say the bad kids at your school were lacking in testosterone?
I'm sure they weren't lacking in estrogen and serotonin (and bad life circumstances)

• JFL
Reactions: This User Mogs You
There might also be a cultural element. I think people from foreign cultures are more patient and serene, however. Their societies have not experienced exponential hypergamy over ~3 generations and therefore will not have people of the same standard as Anglo people
The reason most of them get online is to practice English. Go to their countries snd see them in their element though and you'll find the average Joe is tough as nails compared to the average anglocuck. Both mentally and physically.

• JFL
Reactions: This User Mogs You
I'm sure they weren't lacking in estrogen and serotonin (and bad life circumstances)
Please answer the question directly.

I agree they weren't lacking in serotonin

The reason most of them get online is to practice English. Go to their countries snd see them in their element though and you'll find the average Joe is tough as nails compared to the average anglocuck. Both mentally and physically.
🧢

Ok, so you think a random second/third world 18 year old could beat a random first world 18 year old?

interesting…

I've seen this map as well, I think I was the one that originally posted it on the forum. I now don't think this is the case. I think the results are skewed considering there are many more elderly people in Western countries with lower T. Furthermore Westerners are taller and therefore have more volume (dl's) of blood for the ng's of testostrone to be distributed.

Both genrally are as nice

I've seen this map as well, I think I was the one that originally posted it on the forum. I now don't think this is the case. I think the results are skewed considering there are many more elderly people in Western countries with lower T. Furthermore Westerners are taller and therefore have more volume (dl's) of blood for the ng's of testostrone to be distributed.
the note literally says that it was “age-standardized” at the bottom lol

also, a 2-4 inches taller = 600ng/dl impact just lol?

western and far eastern asian diet cucked the men of today

Last edited:
the note literally says that it was “age-standardized” at the bottom lol
Do you even know what that means :feelskek::feelskek:
It doesn't even state the sample size
also, a few inches isn’t going to have a 600ng/dl impact just lol
6'1" dude : 90kgs
5'4" dude : 45kgs (half the blood)

Do you see what I mean now?

Ok, so you think a random second/third world 18 year old could beat a random first world 18 year old?
Definitely. Saw loads of white Western tourists get get ever loving the piss beat out of them after heated arguements with locals in Sihanoukeville. Spent six months trapped there.

3rd worlders do hard work with their hands. Real work. Westerners go to the gym to get pretty boy non functional fluffy beach muscles that won't do d*ck for them in a real fight.

3rd worlders do hard work with their hands. Real work. Westerners go to the gym to get pretty boy non functional fluffy beach muscles that won't do d*ck for them in a real fight.
Real work is a myth, gym works better
Definitely. Saw loads of white Western tourists get get ever loving the piss beat out of them after heated arguements with locals in Sihanoukeville. Spent six months trapped there.
In these fights, the natives probably had an advantage in one way or the other. Or there were multiple natives on 1 westerner.

Real work is a myth, gym works better

In these fights, the natives probably had an advantage in one way or the other. Or there were multiple natives on 1 westerner.
Nope. One on one. And real work's not a myth. Trust me. I'm small (wirey) and been in enough fights with all sorts to know the difference.