people hate on verdam but he was the one keeping this forum alive

dhusc

dhusc

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
14,923
Reputation
22,315
ever since they took him out this forum lost its spark

your low iq if you can't differeniate between his contributions to the forum and his actions outside the forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jnxy, alurmo, Joeseminate and 2 others
Unfunniest user
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jnxy, g4rlic, illusion and 2 others
verdam my fat faggot sweet prince come back and save this from the never ending pit of gloom
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy, Joeseminate and pfl
ever since they took him out this forum lost its spark

your low iq if you can't differeniate between his contributions to the forum and his actions outside the forum
Psl explain who is he
 
youre a bitchmade pedo sympathizer kill yourself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: g4rlic, kanesh, whiskers52 and 2 others
Wish I had a girl suck me this good
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cb006, illusion, BeanCelll and 3 others
Sure, but all his personality revolves around is football a slave entertainment for the goyim
wtf r u on about that nigga verdam ain't touch a football in his life
 
idgaf fuck you and your manlet hubby
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dhusc
I genuinely loved him before I found out he was a pedo

He was funny asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and dhusc
Sure, but all his personality revolves around is football
Fr and bro didn't play a single ounce of football in his life other than slaving away hours on Fifa and org while genuinely flirting with other 14 year old boys on org

verdam my fat faggot sweet prince come back and save this from the never ending pit of gloom
He was a actual creep. Thank god afroheadluke put an end to his shenanigans
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: afroheadluke, dhusc and D69mo
I genuinely loved him before I found out he was a pedo

He was funny asf
bro genuinely nigga always had over like 5 pages of engagment minimum and it inspired others to eviscerate too

his and the asian superiority threads were peak

this forum is so fucking low IQ its insane, I don't like him as a person either but you can very well acknowledge how great of a user he was while acknowledging that he was a gay pedophile

tbh is he a pedophile?

all the ngas he groomed were older than him:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueAfghan, keubool and TGUN.
Fr and bro didn't play a single ounce of football in his life other than slaving away hours on Fifa and org while genuinely flirting with other 14 year old boys on org


He was a actual creep. Thank god afroheadluke put an end to his shenanigans
I don't think it was @afroheadluke

@mcmentalonthemic was the start of the end for him

also
your low iq if you can't differeniate between his contributions to the forum and his actions outside the forum
 
bro genuinely nigga always had over like 5 pages of engagment minimum and it inspired others to eviscerate too

his and the asian superiority threads were peak

this forum is so fucking low IQ its insane, I don't like him as a person either but you can very well acknowledge how great of a user he was while acknowledging that he was a gay pedophile

tbh is he a pedophile?

all the ngas he groomed were older than him:ROFLMAO:
idk 100%. But the cp shit. I doubt he genuinely enjoys it. He’s just a fucking retard who thought it was cool and funny To have it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
I don't think it was @afroheadluke

@mcmentalonthemic was the start of the end for him

also
Seperate the art from the artist ahh. What what his "art" that was so good
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narrowkid and dhusc
tbh is he a pedophile?
27843040 9984 4C92 A21A 94D8467DA25D


now hop off dick and quit discussing shit you don’t know about before DOXPILLED easily turns you into a pack 😢
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R1b_eugenicist and BeanCelll
I never interacted with him before
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
View attachment 5700643

now hop off dick and quit discussing shit you don’t know about before DOXPILLED easily turns you into a pack 😢
again back to my point and showing everything I already known and seen and talked about against verdam

my point clearly talks about him grooming @Jenson 🤦‍♂️something I see your blissfully unaware off

if you can't differeniate between his actions in and outside of the forum I have absolutely nothing to say
 
Correlation does not mean causation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: R1b_eugenicist and dhusc
again back to my point and showing everything I already known and seen and talked about against verdam

my point clearly talks about him grooming @Jenson 🤦‍♂️something I see your blissfully unaware off

if you can't differeniate between his actions in and outside of the forum I have absolutely nothing to say
im not even gonna argue with someone with 15k posts and still ends up being a “Who?” whenever their username is mentioned

u can continue having ur org presence be based on being the greatest yes-man for shitty users. pretty useless talent if you ask me. peace.
 
  • +1
Reactions: R1b_eugenicist
im not even gonna argue with someone with 15k posts and still ended up being a “Who?” whenever their username is mentioned

u can continue having ur org presence be based on being the greatest yes-man for shitty users. pretty useless talent if you ask me. peace.
I couldn't give a flying fuck if you don't know me

it's just very clear you can't differeniate between the two JFL

I can talk negatively about verdam as a person but talk postively against verdam as a user in this forum🤦‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: R1b_eugenicist
his face leak was a thing of legendary
 
  • +1
Reactions: R1b_eugenicist and dhusc
View attachment 5700643

now hop off dick and quit discussing shit you don’t know about before DOXPILLED easily turns you into a pack 😢
nigga under what circumstance does one have to say that they came across it once. like that addition was so unnecessary
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
idk 100%. But the cp shit. I doubt he genuinely enjoys it. He’s just a fucking retard who thought it was cool and funny To have it.
when you grow up with no friends and live your life on the internet with losers like asvdek and other edgy losers you'll end up like verdam

the actions he did was unforgivable indeed but I agree with you, I think he was more just an edgy weirdo over anything else
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
his mom tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Of course a late 2025cel would think this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
11
Views
90
afroheadluke
afroheadluke
Jordan Barrett
Replies
49
Views
314
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
67
rawr
rawr
Aox Ofwar
Replies
7
Views
93
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dhusc
  • sub5147
Back
Top