People hate to see trucels on a date

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
When I was on a date I got a bunch of nasty looks from men and women, like they were angry that any woman was willing to go on a date with me. It angers people to see trucels on a date, they think I should be rotting in the basement on a Saturday night. I have no business being seen with any woman. Women especially hate it, they hate the idea of a subhuman getting any action whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, justleavemealone, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
The only way this story makes sense is if you have met her from a paid meeting site, because a trucel would not be able to get a date with a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, ElTruecel, uglysub8male and 3 others
The only way this story makes sense is if you have met her from a paid meeting site, because a trucel would not be able to get a date with a girl
I guess I am not a trucel since I managed to get a date off tinder but I am still incel. People here rated me a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
who cares bro. did u enjoy ur date? what did u guys do?

Women especially hate it, they hate the idea of a subhuman getting any action whatsoever.
Because women hate themselves and want to have someone to look down upon.

who cares bro. did u enjoy ur date? what did u guys do?
I enjoyed it we just got a coffee and talked a little then got a drink at the bar. I hope to see her again but I’m not optimistic. We ended the night with a hug I didn’t have the guts to try to kiss her I don’t think she wanted to anyway

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
I enjoyed it we just got a coffee and talked a little then got a drink at the bar. I hope to see her again but I’m not optimistic. We ended the night with a hug I didn’t have the guts to try to kiss her I don’t think she wanted to anyway
what a bummer. why didnt u do kidnapmaxxing ffs

When I was on a date I got a bunch of nasty looks from men and women, like they were angry that any woman was willing to go on a date with me. It angers people to see trucels on a date, they think I should be rotting in the basement on a Saturday night. I have no business being seen with any woman. Women especially hate it, they hate the idea of a subhuman getting any action whatsoever.
You should have chatted with the other women: "Too bad you aren't my type, I would have asked you out..."

I didn't wear my glasses on my date so i couldn't even see normie reactions

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and ostus
You aren’t a truecel if you’re on a date :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Still incel tho. I’m not getting a second date
Same here after dozens of first dates, I never got passed it to have a second date. So identify as incel. Because all the girls you went on a date with rejected you in the end, and just found you ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Just give them a wink, a thumbs up or you can even brag to them:
"Yeah...she's taken, lol! Jealous....???"
 cc1f8ac7 279c 4aa4 886f 70d66842040c

I hate feminoids, faggots and niggers

Just reading your text and imagining you being with a woman:

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office