People have less sex than I expected them to have when I was a virgin

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
I have been doing some research into that, and it seems like, in Brazil, the average brazilian has 20 sexual partners by the time he/she hits his/hers thirties.

Like, I'm literally only 20 yrs old and have had at least 4 different sexual partners in the past, so 20% of that... if I get to fuck 2 different girls per year until I hit my 30s I'll have beaten up normies by a big margin tbh.

So, I think that whole thing that incels sometimes say that "it's over after high-school", by the time you stop being an incel you're gonna be behind your peers, and shit like that is just straight up bs.

It's actually not that hard to, at least, get to your peers' tier after losing your v-card.

I suspected 30% of men to be incels at this point

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Oberyn
Wait, 20 is actually a lot. Brazil might have higher numbers than countries in Europe.

Imo, it's not about the number of sexual partners, it's about sexual frequency. A man who fucked his gilrfriend 100 times > A man who fucked 10 girls once.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Lygodactylus
DN rd+ OP is mocking us incels

I'm landwhalemaxxing
Sadly she's not mullata but it's fine
Screenshot 2022 05 02 162416

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-03_191339.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-03_191339.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Bvnny. and isis_Bleach
Wait, 20 is actually a lot. Brazil might have higher numbers than countries in Europe.

Imo, it's not about the number of sexual partners, it's about sexual frequency. A man who fucked his gilrfriend 100 times > A man who fucked 10 girls once.
Yeah, it's indeed a high number kek

And I still think the number of sexual partners have more importance than sexual frequency, getting to convince 20 different women to have sex with you is harder than finding a foid that's crazy about you and fucking her twice per week for a year :ogre:

u

Left on read by a landwhale😂but hey, just interpret it as her doing something gay😂
If a girl doesn't like me- I'll find her girlfriend ! What a lesbian.:feelsyay: Giga based.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
If a girl doesn't like me- I'll find her girlfriend ! What a lesbian.:feelsyay: Giga based.
Bro I meant she fat so block chad to feel good bout her fatasss
If she lesbo then fuck hershe don’t deserve a gf😂

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
the average brazilian is also a compulsive liar monkey it seems jfl

don't believe that shit, normies ain't getting that much pussy. I'd be surprised if the avg guy did fuck 10 girls in his lifetime. It's probably around 5, where 3 were girlfriends. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say anything from 5 to 10.