people have to be real fking mental in the head to delude themselves into believing they will ascend

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
people who are desperate repeat this lie to themselves 100 times a day until they truly believe it, and just as someone who has body dismorphic disorder their mind actually believes a false reality.

the mental illness of believing in something so strongly that you actually lose touch with reality is disgusting.

they will sit here for all eternity and preach that it works. when the truth is they have a severe mental disease.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, thecel, Lolcel and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6382, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
So surgery ascending someone is irrational viewing in your world?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, wagbox, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
No one on this forum ever really ascended.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thecel, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
damn good thread it seems like this thread is og

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Musashi, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6997
meanwhile i thought it was over and i ascended with only softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Danish_Retard
christian bale laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6382
meanwhile i thought it was over and i ascended with only softmaxxing
u didnt ascend shit ur still a 5'3 egyptian caravan driver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6997, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
I remember in 2017 thinking i will get surgeries. I join lookism, read their maxilla theory and eppeley thread and think 'wow i know all about looks now, im going to consult dr sin and book a modified lefort 3 next year. then i will ascend and fuck girl.' lol@ how delusional i was. actually what happned is that i wont do shit. its just coping mechanism to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and u will be rewarded for all the trauma u has faced. it wont happen unless u r deformed just accept the looks u was born with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigNoseSlavcel, SadnessWYJ and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, SadnessWYJ, lasthope and 1 other person
Take Amnesia. He didn't ascend, really. He's still posting on here, he just got some sex.

True ascension is teenage love, true teenage love, and being a teenage chad. That's the only thing that matters

Mirin cheeksuck, the girls eyes in the pic next to u looks disgusted. All this effort just to make an ip grabber website

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
tf am i looking at lol? who stole ur mandible?
cope i had a cyst under my chin which got surgery recently. leanmax gave me square jaw

You keep taking camera distorted photos as real life. Lol thinking that.

View attachment 915973

Now where's your argument you boring miserable bastard with no friends, bitches or future?

Why is using surgery to alter one's face delusional and/or cope? Give it to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, metagross and Deleted member 6382
Noooo i will ascend let me cope nigga

• +1
people who are desperate repeat this lie to themselves 100 times a day until they truly believe it, and just as someone who has body dismorphic disorder their mind actually believes a false reality.

the mental illness of believing in something so strongly that you actually lose touch with reality is disgusting.

they will sit here for all eternity and preach that it works. when the truth is they have a severe mental disease.
I agree with you. I was thinking I was gonna ascend but I was fucking delusional. Now I eat whatever I want and don't give a fuck about anything

• +1
define ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Take Amnesia. He didn't ascend, really. He's still posting on here, he just got some sex.

True ascension is teenage love, true teenage love, and being a teenage chad. That's the only thing that matters
Amnesia was never below-average looking in his life ever. He was a high tier normie in his youth and experienced teenage love.

Unironically he shouldve focussed on mental ascension since his looks were never a real issue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, f0rmless, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others

Mirin cheeksuck, the girls eyes in the pic next to u looks disgusted. All this effort just to make an ip grabber website
no its called Auschwitzmaxxing, i doubt you could fraud real hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Amnesia was never below-average looking in his life ever. He was a high tier normie in his youth and experienced teenage love.

Unironically he shouldve focussed on mental ascension since his looks were never a real issue.
He didn't experience it properly. It was just an ugly girl tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax

He didn;t really ascend?

LMAO. He just got some sex? Dude. Stop this bullcrap. The primary reason as to why most of you want to get better looking is because you want to fuck some bitches. I want to ascend to fuck better looking bitches. I also want respect. I have a ton of charisma and personality irl and I want that to be also reflected in my presence. At 5'8 tall that's hard. That's why leg lengthening is a goal for me. If you think going from 5'8 to 5'11.5 is not going to give me more presence, given the energy I have, then you're not right in the head and just pretending for a forum.

Amnesia got the pussy he wanted. Looking at the girls he fucked, they were Stacey-lites not Staceys, but they were still hot. Having a love connection with a girl in 2021 is not easy because girls from a young age have been brainwashed into being strong, single and independent and we as men are not attracted to strong women. Esp the women under 25. Though I know Amnesia is 2 years older than me and a Millennial too and is working from girls who are a little more feminine. You have also got to look at his personality. I don't know him too well, but he comes across as stoic, hard to read and not sharing common/general interests to mainstream/normie society. Could be wrong though however. The stoic and hard to read stuff is good for running dark-triad game with the looks he has.

Teenage love and all this bollocks is just stuff you guys crave because you have never been looked at in such fashion. You have never been drooled over and you dream of being that pretty boy the JBs go nuts for. That's the truth. That's the only reason you aren't looking at your early 20s and planning for those. You're stuck in this desperation of wanting what you didn't get. And thing is you're reminded constantly on tik-tok of pretty boys and Staceys that liked them.

Just let it go and ascend with all the relevant surgery needed. What can be worse? Oh I know. Sitting here and being a manic depressive and getting dopamine hits from all the poor me, poor me, pour me a drink comradery around here.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 7901 and 9 others
He didn;t really ascend?

LMAO. He just got some sex? Dude. Stop this bullcrap. The primary reason as to why most of you want to get better looking is because you want to fuck some bitches. I want to ascend to fuck better looking bitches. I also want respect. I have a ton of charisma and personality irl and I want that to be also reflected in my presence. At 5'8 tall that's hard. That's why leg lengthening is a goal for me. If you think going from 5'8 to 5'11.5 is not going to give me more presence, given the energy I have, then you're not right in the head and just pretending for a forum.

Amnesia got the pussy he wanted. Looking at the girls he fucked, they were Stacey-lites not Staceys, but they were still hot. Having a love connection with a girl in 2021 is not easy because girls from a young age have been brainwashed into being strong, single and independent and we as men are not attracted to strong women. Esp the women under 25. Though I know Amnesia is 2 years older than me and a Millennial too and is working from girls who are a little more feminine. You have also got to look at his personality. I don't know him too well, but he comes across as stoic, hard to read and not sharing common/general interests to mainstream/normie society. Could be wrong though however. The stoic and hard to read stuff is good for running dark-triad game with the looks he has.

Teenage love and all this bollocks is just stuff you guys crave because you have never been looked at in such fashion. You have never been drooled over and you dream of being that pretty boy the JBs go nuts for. That's the truth. That's the only reason you aren't looking at your early 20s and planning for those. You're stuck in this desperation of wanting what you didn't get. And thing is you're reminded constantly on tik-tok of pretty boys and Staceys that liked them.

Just let it go and ascend with all the relevant surgery needed. What can be worse? Oh I know. Sitting here and being a manic depressive and getting dopamine hits from all the poor me, poor me, pour me a drink comradery around here.
how much money you have saved up for leg lifts?

He didn;t really ascend?

based optimistic view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 11035
Be delusional Or rope. Easy choice

Best post of the thread.

I said this before. This should be kept in mind.

Amnesia was decent looking before and girls crushed on him. All the surgery did was make him irresistible and improve his sex-appeal. As well as attracted bitches who are/were more selective and going for the 8+/10 guy.

Even that Saludon guy who attributes his shit to endless days and nights of perfect posture and hard-mewing. He is ethnic and also started from high tier normie.

All the guys who ascend the best from surgery began at high tier normie. Meaning they were good looking and just became better.

It's much more rare to seeing someone go from Normie to High tier normie than it is someone going from High Tier normie to Chad-Lite.

It's also much more common to see dudes borderline ugly ascend to normie.

The worst place to be is at normie like me as it's tough to ascend.

My major thing is going from 5'8 to touching 6 foot with leg lengthening. I will do MSE and see where that takes me, but first need a consultation which will cost 300 pounds once this 3rd national lockdown is over. I will also fix up my canthal tilt on my left eye which arose from age and my pstisos which came from weak maxillary positioning and thus under eye support on my right eye. But really, the major thing is height. It's hard to improve being you are bang average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Apo Furenz and Deleted member 275
Surgery can ascend someone, but no one here is gonna get the money to do so.

Surgery can ascend someone, but no one here is gonna get the money to do so.

You are in the best position out of anyone in this thread to ascend. You're 14. Even mewing can affect your bone atm. Yet you're in here with guys 16-32 chatting away. I know you may not have friends, but tell your parents you want to build a mini gym in your shed or something as you're feeling depressed. They'll feel sorry coz of the Covid-19 shit and make it happen.

Are you facially bad? Or is it mostly coz of the fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
no, link plz? i could use some skincare tips tbh

Can't find it.

@Sergeant the muppet has fucked all search fields for old threads since his update for buying memorabilia for this place.

You are in the best position out of anyone in this thread to ascend. You're 14. Even mewing can affect your bone atm. Yet you're in here with guys 16-32 chatting away. I know you may not have friends, but tell your parents you want to build a mini gym in your shed or something as you're feeling depressed. They'll feel sorry coz of the Covid-19 shit and make it happen.

I'm 16 and my jaw and chin is shit

Regrowing hair, lost 9kgs, gained muscle, bushier eyebrows, better skin, looking good.

Regrowing hair, lost 9kgs, gained muscle, bushier eyebrows, better skin, looking good.
what did you do? Im trying to loose fat and get some muscle or at least maintain. Also keeping my hair is a must

what did you do? Im trying to loose fat and get some muscle or at least maintain. Also keeping my hair is a must
Hair protocol.
Diet and exercise.
HGH, salbutamol+caffeine also help.

• +1
Reactions: TheLionT and WadlowMaxxing
I remember in 2017 thinking i will get surgeries. I join lookism, read their maxilla theory and eppeley thread and think 'wow i know all about looks now, im going to consult dr sin and book a modified lefort 3 next year. then i will ascend and fuck girl.' lol@ how delusional i was. actually what happned is that i wont do shit. its just coping mechanism to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and u will be rewarded for all the trauma u has faced. it wont happen unless u r deformed just accept the looks u was born with.
No shit faggot that shit will cost you a kidney at least.

The true way to elevate yourself is by killing Commies and Ghetto Niggers....Call women Sperm toilets..and give a Roman salute

He didn;t really ascend?

Bullshit both Hitler and Mussolini were 5'8..Stand proud

Bullshit both Hitler and Mussolini were 5'8..Stand proud
Isn't that pretty tall for those times? People used to be much shorter cause of less protein intake.

He didn;t really ascend?

5'8 to 5'11 for the amount of money it costs is fucking stupid, use that money and invest if or use it to start a business, if you already have hot girls( going off all the threads u made on girls that wanted u) then why not settle with what you have?

Also sorry but you don't need to be tall to be respected as a man. As a man you need to be in shape, able to defend your self and ready to fight for weaker people as well. Leg lengthening surgery is literally one of the most invasive surgeries and ur doing if for aesthetics, I'd understand if you were like 5:3 but your fucking 5'8.

There's so many men out there slaying girls that are hot at 5'8. It's just your phenotype that stops you tbh.

Ethnic tax is big, but when you have a curry phenotype it's worse, due to the negative stereotypes curries have. I know your outgoing and confident but curries have other stereotypes that you'll never get rid of.

Ascension, is a wild expectation. I agree.

Improving a good bit, is not cope though often. imo.
I mean, even an old fart like me, could improve some amount. While even having to deal with all that stupid aging looksmin shit. So anyone can improve some decent amount. Like take a shower or something.

@30
img_7801-jpg.653553

@36
Dec 2020

I have a recessed chin and lip incompetence

and recessed maxilla I have a similar profile to this bitch here but more recessed

FE7189F1 9406 45A2 B13B FB566D79D904

Users who are viewing this thread

Back