People Here Are Retardation Level of Schizo and Hypocritical

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
  • One faggot has spent the last few months frequenting my threads to remind me that he mogs me - not as some sort of inside joke between us - he does it unironically. After pestering me for weeks to see my jaw area, I humor him by dm'ing him a pic that is over a year old and doesn't even show my gonial area properly. He then proceeds to crop it and sends it to @MakinItHappenReturn along with a clearly visible pic of his, asking him who mogs... when it's clearly not a fair comparison.. Like bruh...
  • I made a Tinder Experiment post where I showed that a 6.75 PSL guy with Hunter eyes, Alex Zanoza, got 99+ likes in a few hours, while a much lesser attractive ~5 psl guy with uee and high trust eyes got barely any. Seems reasonable no? But a user who has high trust eye area took personal offense to this, going on to make 2 or 3 posts revolving around my post, calling me autistic and straw manning my suggestions in this manner: "@ForeverRecession and @Xangsane think only 7 PSL guyz can slay hurr durrr :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:." Like wtf?
  • Anecdotes are only sound when it supports your views. If someone else tries to do so, you'll be sure to call them out on it:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
  • Yesterday someone posted a video of black people getting murked by one another and I made a rather tame comment saying "Niggaz gonna nig" like some ASAP FERG style saying. But black members here took offense to it, as though black people killing other black people don't make up 93% of homicides in the US.:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: But noooo, they ran in like this:
    Those same guys are going off in the Offtopic section right now crying for their BBC supremacy against whites, Indians, etc, clapping their hands in glee like seals. And every race does this with one another in Offtopic, holy shit. Either don't dish it out at all, or be prepared to take L's of your respective race.
  • Whenever someone cites Lipstick Alley or FDS posts for example about women liking Dark Looks (Med, not Indian ffs) people who I assume are non Dark Looks cope by saying, "Why would I care about Ugly Women's opinionz?":feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Half this site is truecel tier and everyone here cries for muh white Nordic Stacy's. So is it just a cope to think blonde haired blue eyed women fog because who cares about "muh ugly Indians opinionz?"
I'm beginning to think I've learnt everything I need to about aesthetics and that it may be time to move on. Staying here for too long can't be good for anyone's mental health and worldviews because this place truly seems like a cesspit of red necks, street shitters, and everything in between replicating the same ideas and arguements ad infinitum as a kind of neuronal fractal. @chadsmith @n0rthface @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Walter @Anstrum95 @StrangerDanger @Ethereal @Ryan @CagingBanderas @Thompsonz @AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Edgar, Deleted member 4946 and 21 others
rat forum
rat posters
rat threads
rat reacts
rat central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14160
rat forum
rat posters
rat threads
rat reacts
rat central
You, @one job away and a few others are the only sane ones willing to call a spade a spade.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, DivineBeing and oatmeal
  • One faggot has spent the last few months frequenting my threads to remind me that he mogs me - not as some sort of inside joke between us - he does it unironically. After pestering me for weeks to see my jaw area, I humor him by dm'ing him a pic that is over a year old and doesn't even show my gonial area properly. He then proceeds to crop it and sends it to @MakinItHappenReturn along with a clearly visible pic of his, asking him who mogs... when it's clearly not a fair comparison.. Like bruh...
  • I made a Tinder Experiment post where I showed that a 6.75 PSL guy with Hunter eyes, Alex Zanoza, got 99+ likes in a few hours, while a much lesser attractive ~5 psl guy with uee and high trust eyes got barely any. Seems reasonable no? But a user who has high trust eye area took personal offense to this, going on to make 2 or 3 posts revolving around my post, calling me autistic and straw manning my suggestions in this manner: "@ForeverRecession and @Xangsane think only 7 PSL guyz can slay hurr durrr :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:." Like wtf?
  • Anecdotes are only sound when it supports your views. If someone else tries to do so, you'll be sure to call them out on it:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
  • Yesterday someone posted a video of black people getting murked by one another and I made a rather tame comment saying "Niggaz gonna nig" like some ASAP FERG style saying. But black members here took offense to it, as though black people killing other black people don't make up 93% of homicides in the US.:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: But noooo, they ran in like this: View attachment 1504509 Those same guys are going off in the Offtopic section right now crying for their BBC supremacy against whites, Indians, etc, clapping their hands in glee like seals. And every race does this with one another in Offtopic, holy shit. Either don't dish it out at all, or be prepared to take L's of your respective race.
  • Whenever someone cites Lipstick Alley or FDS posts for example about women liking Dark Looks (Med, not Indian ffs) people who I assume are non Dark Looks cope by saying, "Why would I care about Ugly Women's opinionz?":feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Half this site is truecel tier and everyone here cries for muh white Nordic Stacy's. So is it just a cope to think blonde haired blue eyed women fog because who cares about "muh ugly Indians opinionz?"
I'm beginning to think I've learnt everything I need to about aesthetics and that it may be time to move on. Staying here for too long can't be good for anyone's mental health and worldviews because this place truly seems like a cesspit of red necks, street shitters, and everything in between replicating the same ideas and arguements ad infinitum as a kind of neuronal fractal. @chadsmith @n0rthface @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Walter @Anstrum95 @StrangerDanger @Ethereal @Ryan @CagingBanderas @Thompsonz @AscendingHero

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, adotsdot, Deleted member 16801 and 6 others
A1DCCD8A 106F 468B 8715 65C4494D4D6E

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 14160
  • Yesterday someone posted a video of black people getting murked by one another and I made a rather tame comment saying "Niggaz gonna nig" like some ASAP FERG style saying. But black members here took offense to it, as though black people killing other black people don't make up 93% of homicides in the US.:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: But noooo, they ran in like this: View attachment 1504509 Those same guys are going off in the Offtopic section right now crying for their BBC supremacy against whites, Indians, etc, clapping their hands in glee like seals. And every race does this with one another in Offtopic, holy shit. Either don't dish it out at all, or be prepared to take L's of your respective race.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 14160
I have popcorn ready

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 14160
are u troll man

This.
holy shit, well said brother, well fucking said..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
OH YEAH AND MY FAVORITE: All your favorite PSL gods will squint in pictures, Dellisola perma squints, but god forbid if someone here with a good eye area shows up, everyone can't stop crying about him squinching,
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:: Stop sQuInTiNg you fucking frauder!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@Salludon @ArvidGustavsson @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Salludon, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
2703025_Picsart_22-01-20_00-50-29-711.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
One faggot has spent the last few months frequenting my threads to remind me that he mogs me - not as some sort of inside joke between us
Sorry about that lad

• JFL
One faggot has spent the last few months frequenting my threads to remind me that he mogs me - not as some sort of inside joke between us - he does it unironically. After pestering me for weeks to see my jaw area, I humor him by dm'ing him a pic that is over a year old and doesn't even show my gonial area properly. He then proceeds to crop it and sends it to @ /data/avatars/s/16/16331.jpg?1640364842 @MakinItHappenReturn along with a clearly visible pic of his, asking him who mogs... when it's clearly not a fair comparison.. Like bruh...
so who is it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16275
tag me too next time? :feelswah:

• +1
so who is it?

it’s me I mogged him in the pms

he doxxed my TikTok with my 2 million followers

now I’m being raided by the fbi for inciting violence amongst ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, n0rthface, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
44D86619 E6FA 457A 957D 94A089413A49

Don't know man... there are bigger problems in the world, like foreheadceldom for example.

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
nobody cares abt what u think

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 14160
Idk I mog psl gods in eye area I'm busy slaying bitches like you should
Already 13 girls in 2022
Let's meet in milwall I take you to the pub we fucking mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Already 13 girls in 2022
post face pls let me feel the mogg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Already 13 girls in 2022
Tagging fellow Slavs @russiancel @LooksOverAll gangs all here :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 13332
i saw @Thompsonz light blue hunter eyes once, they are unmoggable
best looking guy on the forum
50% of people here are chadlite :lul:

the other 50% are indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger

the other 50% are indian
its true though his absolute worst pic mogs your bunny ear pic by atleast 1 psl point

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and DivineBeing
its true though his absolute worst pic mogs your bunny ear pic by atleast 1 psl point
i still can't find it it's fucking over for me

it's a piece of memory and the only pic where i looked human

• So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger
tag em
@Biggdink … who else ?

• Hmm...

the other 50% are indian
why is this true?
literally, whites on this site are all mentalcels
and Indians are actual looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Coppeee biggest demographic here is white. @Thompsonz pm me too btw :oops:
slavs particularly...not like, white in general
btw can confirm Thompsonz mogger eye area, doesn't mog gandy but still Jordan barett tier imo if not better cus of better es ratio

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
gonna cry?

• JFL
if he didn't roid he would be 6 feet under now with a hole in his peanut skull
how did he improve his bones and facial structure wth??

nigga u part of the problem, you taking shit too srsly
300 days 300 nights

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mecmec and Deleted member 14160
I'm beginning to think I've learnt everything I need to about aesthetics and that it may be time to move on. Staying here for too long can't be good for anyone's mental health and worldviews because this place truly seems like a cesspit of red necks, street shitters, and everything in between replicating the same ideas and arguements ad infinitum as a kind of neuronal fractal
fractalpilled yet again. :blackpill:

• +1
this forum is autist playground

who can larp more

who can create and maintain successful larps

who cries more

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16474
This forum is a mental asylum thats ran and guarded by even bigger inbred ass retards
F5CA1406 EF4A 469C A6B0 276F3508FAA1

• Woah
Reactions: thecel