People here are the true normies

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
We like to make fun of normies but people here are the true normies.

Whenever someone here tells a clubbing "story" or smth, its extremly boring, nothing interesting, no one irl would care about this shit, cause its just an uninteresting completly normal thing, and not some "story that should be told.

Meanwhile with so called "normies" they always tell you extremly interesting/funny stories, way more interesting and insightful then whats discussed on here.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 14392, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
Normies act more freely leading to embarassing / funny situation
Ppl here Just want to maximize the mogging outcome and act calculated

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, hebbewem, tallnegga and 2 others
I mog therefore i am

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
We like to make fun of normies but people here are the true normies.

Whenever someone here tells a clubbing "story" or smth, its extremly boring, nothing interesting, no one irl would care about this shit, cause its just an uninteresting completly normal thing, and not some "story that should be told.

Meanwhile with so called "normies" they always tell you extremly interesting/funny stories, way more interesting and insightful then whats discussed on here.
never saw a bormie teling me something interesting/funny etc. they always have less dopaminefuel than the average .org user

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, hebbewem and Deleted member 14693
never saw a bormie teling me something interesting/funny etc. they always have less dopaminefuel than the average .org user
You prob hang out with the wrong people.

Nah normies have better stories on sex, dates,clubbing and drinking and everything because they actually do those things. I have funny stories because i fuck up with many things but not many because i dont do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 14693
bore-mes are completely uninterested. what possible new outcome comes from doing the same exact experience as trillions of humans have done before you? non normies are able to derive different and unique experiences from doing normie things. normies just copy and paste their behavior. they might as well not be alive. they're just carbon copies of humans from thousands of years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Nah normies have better stories on sex, dates,clubbing and drinking and everything because they actually do those things. I have funny stories because i fuck up with many things but not many because i dont do anything
they have stories with more content, but little depth. if you've heard one bore-me store, you've heard them all.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 19036 and EverythingMattersCel
bore-mes are completely uninterested. what possible new outcome comes from doing the same exact experience as trillions of humans have done before you? non normies are able to derive different and unique experiences from doing normie things. normies just copy and paste their behavior. they might as well not be alive. they're just carbon copies of humans from thousands of years ago.
Jerking of and playing call of det isn't fun stories to tell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 19036
they have stories with more content, but little depth. if you've heard one bore-me store, you've heard them all.
But lookmaxers barely hsve any story

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • WTF
I have funny stories because i fuck up with many things but not many because i dont do anything
Typicall loser class jester trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You thought the term "bore-mes" was clever. :lul: Proving my point

they are just i have sex lol get mogged incels thread