People here cope so hard

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
So funny
You guys dont know shit about how women works and what they’re attracted to and whats attractive or not
You niggas be coping showing models or super gl guys with your flaws to feel better about ur overally shit flaws and still call urself average or GL
Thinking women dont approach and underplaying how much GL guys live in a diff world
Coping with muh NT meanwhile you’re a ugly loser not trying to admit you’re ugly

Point of all this is users doing their best not to admit they’re unfortunately at best average and normally below average
People here overrate the average user in DMs so bad and then the user wonder why he gets no success dating
They also underrate the average girl so bad and be like (shes a low tier becky matched w this indian (that looks 3 psl at best))

Why cant you guys learn to take pictures, take them and post on tinder to see if ur GL

STOP COPING and admit ur ugly or at best average
This is the final blackpill, i admitted that and feel better ab myself now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18244 and 10 others
Niggas will do they best to ignore this thread tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and Zeruel
E1EF03EA 6053 4DDB 82B2 A906AE3E6282

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17311, Banderacell and 4 others
why are you under the impression that a majority of users dont think they are average or below average. Have you looked at the sites name...:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: if we were chads, would we be here? I think you made this post on the wrong forum. You need to post this on pinkpill.co :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, subhuman incel and Deleted member 19551
why are you under the impression that a majority of users dont think they are average or below average. Have you looked at the sites name...:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: if we were chads, would we be here? I think you made this post on the wrong forum. You need to post this on pinkpill.co :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Most think they’re above their looks level and think they have a good base to be super chad. I noticed even @Blackgymmax noticed that most users tend to over estimate their looks level
The most funniest is the ratings. User try to gain sympathy and be cool with other users and ask them to rate him so they won’t be brutal.

You dont need a fucking rating to know if ur gl or not and what are ur flaws
I can tell ppl here dont know how women work just by how they talk ab multiple social situations etc

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and subhuman incel
ur literally lightskin, not a manlet, and have a HTN face. Textbook mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Till girls compliment him simp for his looks and he gets an above average GF no he is not mentalcel. Mentalcels dont exist because women approach directly and indirectly

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and CFW432

Foids dont agree with you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: (btw i look even worse than this now cause ive aged massively, this pic is a year old and i thought this was one of my best pictures i took i thought i looked handsome in it but women dont agree :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:):

Screenshot 4

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadeep and alriodai
ALSO IM NOT LIGHTSKIN NIGGA STFU AND STOP SAYING THAT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon
Foids dont agree with you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: (btw i look even worse than this, this pic is a year old and i thought this was one of my best pictures i took i thought i looked handsome in it but women dont agree :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:):

View attachment 1773513
Shit pic and shit pheno and coloring
Not ugly but not attractive either. U may appeal to some sort of niche fetish but just telling u whats up
Prolly take more pics

• +1
Shit pic and shit pheno and coloring
Not ugly but not attractive either. U may appeal to some sort of niche fetish but just telling u whats up
Prolly take more pics
what does pheno even mean lmao. Like describe it to me:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I understand my color might suck but i dont even know what pheno is. Describe my "pheno".

• +1
what does pheno even mean lmao. Like describe it to me:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I understand my color might suck but i dont even know what pheno is. Describe my "pheno".
U look like the typical above average pajeet that live in US
U could pass as being in a top tier college and play lacrosse with white htns and chads
But no ur coloring ruins ur pheno bcus of shit leftover ingrained facial hair

• +1
Till girls compliment him simp for his looks and he gets an above average GF no he is not mentalcel. Mentalcels dont exist because women approach directly and indirectly
Unless ur gigachadpreet, no foid is gonna simp for a HTN indian guy, especially one without status or tiktok halo.

Foids dont agree with you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: (btw i look even worse than this now cause ive aged massively, this pic is a year old and i thought this was one of my best pictures i took i thought i looked handsome in it but women dont agree :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:):

View attachment 1773513
I told u already, take a photo of you looking at the camera. You're not gl enough to get away with that giga autist pose

Also idk why u did keratin treatment to ur hair, foids like curly hair. I get quite a few complements on old and irl cause of it

2978610 IMG 2903

Also maybe get ur ear pierced or something, might increae ur appeal

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
Unless ur gigachadpreet, no foid is gonna simp for a HTN indian guy, especially one without status or tiktok halo.

I told u already, take a photo of you looking at the camera. You're not gl enough to get away with that giga autist pose

Also idk why u did keratin treatment to ur hair, foids like curly hair. I get quite a few complements on old and irl cause of it

View attachment 1773516

Look good in that pic

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon

View attachment 1773516

- Then its over

- I only look good taking autistic poses, im too ugly to look at the camera
- Curly hair is for n*ggers and im trying to lightskin caucasian bleachmaxx
- Piercing will only attract ran through whores i want my innocent virgin waifu. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
For me PSLers overrate men while underrating women :ogre: but I think my brain is biased regarding that because it really doesn't take a foid that much for me to see a foid as gl rather than average... she just has to be white (including med, but like true med, not brown) + slim (defined face + slim body) + harmonic + good skin + straight hair + feminine + slim nose for me to see her as really beautiful overall.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and alriodai
For me PSLers overrate men while underrating women :ogre: but I think my brain is biased regarding that because it really doesn't take a foid that much for me to see a foid as gl rather than average... she just has to be white (including med, but like true med, not brown) + slim (defined face + slim body) + harmonic + good skin + straight hair + feminine + slim nose for me to see her as really beautiful overall.
No bro thats what i said and we’re right
I literally can know what women is average or not by looking at maxilla developpement, nose etc and girls are more attractive on average jfl but pslers underrate em

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Bvnny.
Screenshot 20220706 001832 Tinder

Like, I feel as attracted to this girl as I might feel for the ""stacies"" that niggas post here (and I find her way more attractive than masc german girls with ogre jawlines that niggas call "chad breeders" aside from "stacies")

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, rand anon and alriodai
View attachment 1773527

Like, I feel as attracted to this girl as I might feel for the ""stacies"" that niggas post here (and I find her way more attractive than masc german girls with ogre jawlines that niggas call "chad breeders" aside from "stacies")
Shes fine asf bro. Damn

I only look good taking autistic poses, im too ugly to look at the camera
mentalcel
Curly hair is for n*ggers and im trying to lightskin caucasian bleachmaxx
Why'd u censor out niggers?? Regardless, even White guys are getting perms, cause that's what foids like u autist. Plus ur also just making ur diffuse thinning worse
Piercing will only attract ran through whores i want my innocent virgin waifu. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
They don't exist in the West nigga, aren't u from SoCal? I'm from NorCal, gl finding one here

And you can always remove an earring

You have to be retarded to think NT is a cope. Why do you think high inhibition autists rely on drugs a lot of the time to help them get laid?

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
You have to be retarded to think NT is a cope. Why do you think high inhibition autists rely on drugs a lot of the time to help them get laid?
NT is a fucking requirement
Its like telling a dude to penetrate a girl you need a dick no shit bro
If ur an autisit kys

Ur not non nt. Say u fkin lack social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Meteor21
I find her way more attractive than masc german girls with ogre jawlines that niggas call "chad breeders" aside from "stacies
niggas here are obsessed with muh Lima when she looks like a tranny :feelskek::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deprived
So funny
You guys dont know shit about how women works and what they’re attracted to and whats attractive or not
You niggas be coping showing models or super gl guys with your flaws to feel better about ur overally shit flaws and still call urself average or GL
Thinking women dont approach and underplaying how much GL guys live in a diff world
Coping with muh NT meanwhile you’re a ugly loser not trying to admit you’re ugly

Point of all this is users doing their best not to admit they’re unfortunately at best average and normally below average
People here overrate the average user in DMs so bad and then the user wonder why he gets no success dating
They also underrate the average girl so bad and be like (shes a low tier becky matched w this indian (that looks 3 psl at best))

Why cant you guys learn to take pictures, take them and post on tinder to see if ur GL

STOP COPING and admit ur ugly or at best average
This is the final blackpill, i admitted that and feel better ab myself now
users here are super insecure and stupid, I once made a thread which defines SMV by female attraction towards person and they dismissed it

lol why indeed.

To be fair at lot of posters here seem to have given up (or bypassed?) coping and declare "it's over for me".

I’m ugly and i’m not afraid to admit it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19994
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Bruh youre 6 feet larper
did you look my post history? i'm normie 🤷🏼‍♂️ and face matters more than height, nowadays you can't meet women unless you're studying and/or attend sport clubs/night club.

if it helps you: I've been socially isolated for almost 2 years, my longest interaction with stranger was my (female) therapist because public health lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
did you look my post history? i'm normie 🤷🏼‍♂️ and face matters more than height, nowadays you can't meet women unless you're studying and/or attend sport clubs/night club.
They get swarmed by guys at unu or at the club tho. Better to meet them somewhwre else. Send me your pics tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
They get swarmed by guys at unu or at the club tho. Better to meet them somewhwre else. Send me your pics tho
post is public, and no, jawline isn't recessed nor i got small chin, lazy to take more pics and get exposed online but I'm a bit overweight and i don't care anymore about leanmaxxing, I'm addicted to chocolate milkshake lately. the biggest flaw is a bit narrow mouth and fat cheeks/poor support.

(https://looksmax.org/threads/over-for-my-pictures-of-me-over.528359/)

Unironically above average
🤷🏼‍♂️ looks are subjective, I consider myself average. some girls are attracted to me for no reason (they say I'm intelligent or something similar) or nothing. now, i don't socialize with women anymore.

Unironically above average
This fakecel has had sexual experiences with girls rofl (I have him on ignore btw, just saw it cuz you quoted his posts).

This fakecel has had sexual experiences with girls rofl (I have him on ignore btw, just saw it cuz you quoted his posts).
Lmfao dumb as nigga. Chads like us dont fuck