people here dont love me

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
they hate me, ignore my threads, say im schizo :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: why you hate mee guys i try so hard to fit in , i want to be friends with arfid he says im weird i want to join a conversation they ignore me say im stupid or what i want to die. at least im slavic af its the only thing keeps me from roping:love: and im 160 iq:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 15081, mogstar and 5 others
Just post your pics and everyone here will suck your dick(including me)

This forum is like real life. Look at amnesia and salludon. Everyone worships them and sucks their dicks 24/7 just because they are chads. You mog them both but people here don't know that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 14867, BearBoy and 2 others

This forum is like real life. Look at amnesia and salludon. Everyone worships them and sucks their dicks 24/7 just because they are chads. You mog them both but people here don't know that
i dont mog them:lul::lul::lul: but thx:love:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Thats right

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
show your light green hunter eyes than

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
show your light green hunter eyes than
He's got bunter eyes. Watch the faces/eyes of MLB stars whenever they bunt. That's the kind of eyes he's got. It's bunter eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
He's got bunter eyes. Watch the faces/eyes of MLB stars whenever they bunt. That's the kind of eyes he's got. It's bunter eyes.
u should let a fullbeard grow and remove the moustache to chechenmaxx man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
u should let a fullbeard grow and remove the moustache to chechenmaxx man
But I live in America. People here would be quicker to associate me with the Amish than Chechens were I to go with a beard and no mustache.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
It's because you're Slav.

84691863 186441169085760 4592485964131074048 n

Waksi3stxse71

E650f5f60bfb1875902ff08df4211f6f

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332

This cant be real. Op is literally acting like a schizo incel with braindamage cuz he smashed his head to the wall

• JFL
This cant be real. Op is literally acting like a schizo incel with braindamage cuz he smashed his head to the wall
What exqctly can't be real :forcedsmile:

It’s because you’re gay

• +1
And gigi is cute:love:

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
they hate me, ignore my threads, say im schizo :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: why you hate mee guys i try so hard to fit in , i want to be friends with arfid he says im weird i want to join a conversation they ignore me say im stupid or what i want to die. at least im slavic af its the only thing keeps me from roping:love: and im 160 iq:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Don't worry man, I don't hate you. We can be friends👍🏻🙂

• Love it