People here dont rly have enough experience to understand

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
that attraction is 100% physical and there is nothing you can do to make a girl like you. Most of you guys, even the slyers, simply dont have the necessary social skills to comprehend it. You had it easy with your girls or you havent tried enough so you just dont comprehend it.

You havent gone through the process of talking a girl into meeting you, walking on thin iceas you have to say the right things so that she doesnt ghost you after a few messages or so. You also probably havent done this irl either, especially slayers, simply because women just do most of the talking, and rest is just pure passionate sex.

But once you get to my level of communication skills, you will realize how pointless it all is. Just empty converdations with 0 impact or meaning whatsover. If a girl doesnt want to sexually assault you then it doesnt matter how much you chat with her, its not gonna happen. Girls make it very clear when they like a guy and they will try to escalate.

Once you reacht the level of being good at approaching/talkig with girls like i am, you gonna realize that how meaningless it is since girls will do althe work if they are into you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 39140, Primalsplit and 3 others
This shit is gaslighting.org mah nigga. They’ll tell you that your situation ain’t that bad but the moment you step out of your basement, you’ll be traumatised

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
a. They’ll tell you that your situation ain’t that bad but the moment you step out of your basement, you’ll be traumatised
the moment i leave my basement i get heightmogged by 17 year old girls lol

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 39140 and Nick.Harte
the moment i leave my basement i get heightmogged by 17 year old girls lol
Same shit with me. I don’t understand people here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte