People here need to stop caring about other people's lives

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
Lots of users here are crying becuase muh oofie doofie gets stacy muh NT muh had i done that i wouldnt be here. Yes but you didnt, hear me out, there are no what ifs in life. you do what do and then you have to live with the consequences. it is what it is, you cant rewind time, you cant change the past. all you can do is focus on yourself and your future.

A big plague here is the social circle, that social circles can magically get you laid. "Social circle is so legit, i see so many subhumans wit cute girls every day", you rly shouldnt care. Every time you see these subhumans why dont you think about yourself for a moment. Think about your rejects, WHY were you rejected? Becuase at the end of the day, you met girls and these girls didnt like you, you didnt meet the cute girls these subhumans are dating.

Why did the girls you met reject you? Was it because you werent NT? Or was it because you are an ugly piece of shit? I got rejected by my hs crush for looks alone because at that time, when she was a virgin, she was into guys like Jared Leto and Ronaldo and wouldnt accept anything else. Then i changed my looks and got rejected for looks again. I looksmaxxed once more, still rejected due to looks. I dont give a shit what others do because i know that i need surgeries and its time you start reflecting about your shortcomings as well.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It depends on brain wiring; take the brain pill.

There’s a spectrum:

On one end, we have people whose motivation levels are unaffected by seeing others who have it way easier than them.

On the other end, we have people who lose motivation from seeing others who have it way easier than them.

Depends on the person. I’m convinced that over 50% of this forum is wired with a more “primitive reward system” that generates happiness from only these things:
  • obtaining sex
  • obtaining romantic relationships
  • socializing
  • getting invited to parties
  • gaining social status
  • getting money
  • having fun at luxury resorts, yachts, etc.
  • Lamborghinis, etc.
Normies want these things too, of course. The difference is that they also gain happiness from the journey; even if they do not end up getting the Lamborghini, they’re still satisfied about the journey that they went through.

If you get blackpill-brained guys to wake up at 6:00 AM every day to train for a marathon, the amount of happiness they’ll gain from it is ZERO.

If blackpill-brained guys start businesses and they fail, the amount of happiness they’ll gain from it is ZERO.

Not everyone has passions. Not everyone inherently enjoys overcoming challenges.

81.3% of this forum admits that they have the “rotter reward system”:

It depends on brain wiring; take the brain pill.

There’s a spectrum:

On one end, we have people whose motivation levels are unaffected by seeing others who have it way easier than them.

On the other end, we have people who lose motivation from seeing others who have it way easier than them.

you can have all motivation in the world and still be incel

• +1
Reactions: thecel