people here say im boring cuz i post the same shit

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
wtf did you expect me to post about? my life is just the same shit repeating over and over and i cant do anything about me. im not like @WishIwasChico or @quemirasmanv2 who fuck a different girl every 3 days or so. all you gonna hear from me is the same blackpills over and over again like a broken record because i dont have the genetics to do better than that.

thats just how incel life is sadly. you cant have experiences with other people cuz you are ugly. you cant relationships, sex and fun because you are a sub 5psl subhuman loser. your life is just gonna be sitting on your room and rotting or studying etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Pikabro and WishIwasChico
I like your posts

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
stfu so main characters with interesting lives like me can post without your ugly threads in the way

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, edgemaxx, InnerVoid and 1 other person
wtf did you expect me to post about? my life is just the same shit repeating over and over and i cant do anything about me. im not like @WishIwasChico or @quemirasmanv2 who fuck a different girl every 3 days or so. all you gonna hear from me is the same blackpills over and over again like a broken record because i dont have the genetics to do better than that.

thats just how incel life is sadly. you cant have experiences with other people cuz you are ugly. you cant relationships, sex and fun because you are a sub 5psl subhuman loser. your life is just gonna be sitting on your room and rotting or studying etc.
Nah you look good bro you are just non nt

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
This

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
You post hard hitting truths. Don't let the sex havers get you down!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and InnerVoid