People here say women are evil for not wanting to date the average man, but then...

Usernames

Usernames

Master

You rate this average. Are you kidding me? This man is absolutely hideous, no dimorphism, nothing. How are women evil for not wanting to date THIS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Zeta, watah and 4 others
Not to mention on top of being ugly you guys are also broke, losers, autistic, possibly indian etc. Women are evil for not wanting to date you? Seriously?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and jessepinkman
Yeah the average man looks horrible and also puts in no effort with appearance

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
He had a gf before he was famous so cope

The average women is also horrible looking. Only difference is they put some effort into looking good with makeup etc
Yeah the average man looks horrible and also puts in no effort with appearance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, cellmax, totalynotme and 4 others
The average women is also horrible looking. Only difference is they put some effort into looking good with makeup etc
tbh where i live mrbeast is like 10th percentile facially ignoring old people

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
the average woman i see outside is really hot ignoring old people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melly, jessepinkman, PARISIEN and 1 other person
Also fakeup is sadly socially acceptable

It's because of us men. And we're paying the price today.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme, Melly and Jason Voorhees
No im talking about objective rate. Maybe its makeup but the average woman i see outside, ignoring old people, pretty much looks like this View attachment 3203880
Chadifornia?

The average western/american woman is nowhere near this irl lmfao (no fakeup and filters + angles)

• +1
Reactions: Melly
Chadifornia?

The average western/american woman is nowhere near this irl lmfao (no fakeup and filters + angles)
I'm exagerrating but u get what im saying. Ignoring old people (30+) and ignoring obese people, the average man and woman looks pretty solid where I live. Quite good. I live in new york

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, watah and jessepinkman
Average men cope with peaking later in life and making no effort to looksmaxx. At best they gymcel for a bit and even then, most have a mediocre body their whole life. I have no respect for people like this. On the other hand, you can see people that input the effort and get nothing in return. This is the worst part of the black pill. Your efforts being pointless due to genetics and how everything is luck in the end (skin and hair as youth markers and how mantaining them is purely luck based).

No wonder that 70-90% of men are ugly in the eyes of women and are pushovers that only get expired leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman and Usernames
I'm exagerrating but u get what im saying. Ignoring OLD people (30+) and ignoring obese people, the average man and woman looks pretty solid where I live. Quite good. I live in new york
No wonder jfl, new york is infested with stacies and chads

Locationpill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Usernames
No wonder jfl, new york is infested with stacies and chads

Locationpill
No I rarely ever see stacies and chads. But almost everyone I see is like solid high mtn low htn. I never see actual ugly guys

No I rarely ever see stacies and chads. But almost everyone I see is like solid high mtn low htn. I never see actual ugly guys
Like I said, locationpill

• +1
He’s dead average.

• JFL
The average women only look better because of fakeup.

I agree with you, no point in being mad

• +1
Reactions: watah
Average doesn’t means a 5/10, average person in the west is 2-3/10 because of balding and being fat.
Yeah but why should old morbidly obese balding people be even counted in the rating scale anyway. Its pointless

Yeah but why should old morbidly obese balding people be even counted in the rating scale anyway. Theyre useless
You are saying this because of social media consumption, as you see chads everywhere, but irl you’ll rarely see a good looking male or a good looking female without makeup.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
He had a gf before he was famous so cope
The first girlfriend of his met him after becoming famous. Before he was an utter incel despite begin 6'4.
Maddy Spidell (March 31, 2000 - Present) Is an American YouTuber and the first and former girlfriend of MrBeast. They had been dating since June 2019, and had met through Twitter, though the two broke up in 2022

• +1
Reactions: boss8055