People here sharing RR are sick fucks

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
That guy literally brutally raped and killed kids and innocent people.

Sick fucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Joe Rogancel, emeraldglass and 7 others
I hope someone rapes and kills your mum/sister or daughter if you have one btw. Let’s see if you find it clever then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger, Kamui and 3 others
Dnr sexhaver+ women worshipper

I still wouldnt give a f heheheh

non-NT rotter trait: worshiping a raping and murdering psychopath purely because a few mentally ill women happened to be obsessed with him, and you base your entire worldview and value system on what some women approve of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, LooksOrDeath, Kamui and 9 others
non-NT rotter trait: worshiping a raping and murdering psychopath purely because a few mentally ill women happened to be obsessed with him, and you base your entire worldview and value system on what some women approve of
Facts.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
it’s beyond me how some users think like this, then act like the reason women don’t like them is a few millimetres of some random facial measurement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, kebab, n0rthface and 2 others
tell em !! 💯💯💯⁉️⁉️🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, kebab and WishIwasChico
it’s beyond me how some users think like this, then act like the reason women don’t like them is a few millimetres of some random facial measurement
It doesn't matter what's the reason, everything Is NOT under your control. If you don't have top genetics you can't make Money, can't be extrovert.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
It doesn't matter what's the reason, everything Is NOT under your control. If you don't have top genetics you can't make Money, can't be extrovert.
Bro what has this got to do with worshipping a legit serial killer?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I’m sick of that schizo @BrahminBoss he Is in a legit ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, kebab, Tai Lung and 1 other person
stop posting RR @BrahminBoss

Bro what has this got to do with worshipping a legit serial killer?
He had charisma. There are thousands of cartel serial killers but they have no soul

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
Not to flex or anything here but btw @BrahminBoss :

20F79429 4F70 4441 B0F9 5255153675FA

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
It's beyond me how some LOSERS think like this. They think that women can sense other men thoughts and that's why these guys are incels. Go back to bluepill.org sub 70 IQ bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, WishIwasChico, kebab and 1 other person
It's beyond me how some LOSERS think like this. They think that women can sense other men thoughts and that's why these guys are incels. Go back to bluepill.org sub 70 IQ bitch.
Jfl tbh

op just cant cope that a serial killer with bad hygiene, fucked teeth and bad skin from drug abuse had more female attention than him abd mogged him by 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
op just cant cope that a serial killer with bad hygiene, fucked teeth and bad skin from drug abuse had more female attention than him abd mogged him by 3 psl
Don’t make me expose and destroy you again ‘Aryan Mogger’ jfl

Don’t make me expose and destroy you again ‘Aryan Mogger’ jfl
u have never ever even described what i look like „muhhh ive seen ur pics“

kinda ironic considering ive seen urs and im a trusted rater here with 5 years experience and can tell u are low htn max aka 6/10 facially

you have been on this site since late 2020 can’t call anyone a loser

met him back in the 90s, still feel the mog today

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
you have been on this site since late 2020 can’t call anyone a loser
You have got same amount of posts as me. It took me over 3 years and one month for you, you are dumber loser than I thought.

You have got same amount of posts as me. It took me over 3 years and one month for you, you are dumber loser than I thought.
you literally called me bluepilled cause i said worshipping psychos on an obscure incel forum will turn women away from you, can’t tell if trolling or if you actually think a basic truth is bluepill