THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR IT MAKES ME SICK 😡😡

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
4093397 IMG 9337

TLDR: @Clavicular mom was talking openly about her promiscuous past while her husband was laughing.

White people are so fucking disgusting it's unreal, yet they still live safely away from war and actual poverty.

Meanwhile here virgins and innocent kids are killed daily and buried under thier houses just for existing.

Why the slutty whores and cucks live happily meanwhile literal infants are suffocating under the rubles of cold stone???

How the fuck is that fair? That the average whore in the US is given so many rights and protected by the Jews who at the same time rape the innocent pure little girls of Palestine??

This shit is fucking personal, because I lost my home and I lost my people and I lost my childhood because of it.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Amnesia @try2beme @tombradylover @i_love_roosters @Iasacrko

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, i_love_roosters and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and VisageVirtuoso√
White people are so fucking disgusting it's unreal, yet they still live safely away from war and actual poverty.
we should deport every single white person to india

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, Tabula Rasa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Also these whores and cucks are funding the suffering of innocent people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
i dont understand

give me tips on how u stay so lean

• JFL
View attachment 2882006

TLDR: @Clavicular mom was talking openly about her promiscuous past while her husband was laughing.

Meanwhile here virgins and innocent kids are killed daily and buried under thier houses just for existing.

Why the slutty whores and cucks live happily meanwhile literal infants are suffocating under the rubles of cold stone???

How the fuck is that fair? That the average whore in the US is given so many rights and protected by the Jews who at the same time rape the innocent pure little girls of Palestine??

This shit is fucking personal, because I lost my home and I lost my people and I lost my childhood because of it.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Amnesia @try2beme @tombradylover @i_love_roosters @Iasacrko
are you palestinian bro?

• +1
give me tips on how u stay so lean
Kinda unrelated question.
But any question is welcome.

I stay lean because of genetics, I used to eat tons of sugar yet I never even reached 14% bf.

Currently 8% bf

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and amokzy

I stay lean because of genetics, I used to eat tons of sugar yet I never even reached 14% bf.

Currently 8% bf
I was trolling, hope things get better for u bhai

• Love it
Did you support bashar or the resistant forces?
I support the Narcy pirates blud.

I don't have any political views, I don't have an opinion, infact I'm blind, deaf and mute.

Just don't report me to the mukhabarat.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and hopeless NTmaxxer
Dw bro I’m not even Syrian, I understand why you refuse to answer the question

• JFL
Dw bro I’m not even Syrian, I understand why you refuse to answer the question
Nah seriously tho, I just don't care about politics here.
I just hate on Jews mostly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and hopeless NTmaxxer
  • +1
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Though the road may be challenging and uncertain, trust that in the end, all will unfold as it should, revealing the beauty of resilience and the wisdom of perseverance.

• Love it

Currently 8% bf
I don’t agree with IDF but FUCK HAMAS as a non muzzie they are even worse than the IDF. If those Jihadi Islamist fucks got their way all non muzzies would pay Jizya and they also wanna genocide Jews so this is a war of survival the Jew fighting to live vs the Palestinian fighting to live both sides are scared.

But to expect us westerners to support jihadis who’d just as easily see us dead is retarded

• +1