People here under value importance of looking cute or neotenous

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
Neoteny or robusticity on their own don't make you good looking, it just changes how a good looking person is treated.

A masc chad like Dolph Lungren is as high as it gets in dimorphism so he gets max intimidation, people are too scared to fight him
IMG 8111

This femboy has lowest possible dimorphism. They have zero intimidation but they naturally get people to want to take care of them.
IMG 5371

Basically robusticity helps you dominate and shit and reduce resistance to your goals while neoteny gets people to do shit for you.

This translates into gender differences too. People are far more willing to help women out because they're much less robust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, RealNinja, IAMNOTANINCEL and 12 others
Ekrano kopija 2024 09 02 223749

perfect blend of both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, soover4me, truthhurts and 3 others
@Rea @Darkeningstar @kaligula567 @Bomber517 @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur

I think this is also why someone like De poot isn't really ideal as he has a mix of cute and extremely robust features. Makes him look weird.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, soover4me, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Dolph Lungren isnt even that masc. if he was skinny he would be your average Tiktok pretty boy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, zharupodrugu, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
women pref cute guys over masculine ogres it's a fact

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, soover4me and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, soover4me, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Dolph Lungren isnt even that masc. if he was skinny he would be your average Tiktok pretty boy
Most traditional chads are capable of becoming prettyboy. Body is extremely important in the distinction.

women pref cute guys over masculine ogres it's a fact
i agree

what women like most
IMG 4985

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, courtcase75, Rea and 2 others
In the real world people will look at grown ass men who are femboys as mentally disabled and people who need to grow the fuck up. No one is gonna "take care" of you just cus you dress up like an anime character and use makeup if you're a grown adult.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LampPostPrime, GreekGenes and 4 others
In the real world people will look at grown ass men who are femboys as mentally disabled and people who need to grow the fuck up. No one is gonna "take care" of you just cus you dress up like an anime character and use makeup if you're a grown adult.
The outfit doesn't fucking matter. You completely missed the point of the thread:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Top women like Margot Robbie won't be attracted to whatever femboy you posted. They'll pick a chad over any prettyboy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and PlayersGetPlayed
Screenshot 2024 08 28 23 31 08 67 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Get what to help you, gay men? Most cishet guys outside of an online persona will probably cage at you if you dressed like that and femboys usually attract gay guys or desparate straight guys who want to have to imagine they have a GF. Though I agree to an extent with the message. A lot of guys on .org will put way too much emphasis on robust bones even when it compromises neotony when youthful features are key for attraction, especially for attracting women.

Sam

I feel a slight balance of the two is ideal for both appearing approachable to women and gaining respect from your male peers.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75 and LampPostPrime
I was both not respected because "pretty" and very respected, depending on the context, by males.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Top women like Margot Robbie won't be attracted to whatever femboy you posted. They'll pick a chad over any prettyboy.
Apperently lego characters are top looks
IMG 8112
Get what to help you, gay men? Most cishet guys outside of an online persona will probably cage at you if you dressed like that and femboys usually attract gay guys or desparate straight guys who want to have to imagine they have a GF. Though I agree to an extent with the message. A lot of guys on .org will put way too much emphasis on robust bones even when it compromises neotony when youthful features are key for attraction, especially for attracting women.

View attachment 3144746

I feel a slight balance of the two is ideal for both appearing approachable to women and gaining respect from your male peers.
jfl nigguh

I remember
IMG 8113
I remember the reactions EVERY girl made and how much EVERY male seethed and coped, ESPECIALLY the masc dudes.
I was both not respected because "pretty" and very respected, depending on the context, by males.
wdym?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: courtcase75, Bomber517 and Darkeningstar
View attachment 3144752

jfl nigguh

I remember
View attachment 3144754
I remember the reactions EVERY girl made and how much EVERY male seethed and coped, ESPECIALLY the masc dudes.

wdym?
Im not talking about looks but rather status and Margot Robbie was hot in her prime. If you look robust and masculine, you'll far more likely attract top women of society. Jeremy Meeks literally married off a rich girl.

• JFL
Cutesy high IQ manic pixie artsy Zoe deschanel phenos mog and they ALWAYSSSSSSS prefer pretty boy.

Girls who like cute guys do it because they're secretly bisexual, and a cute guy is basically a woman with a penis in their vision..

That's why tens of millions of girls masturbate to something like this..

These girls are more likely to see classic chads as intimidating, old, dangerous, untrustworthy, with whom they don't want to associate (at least not romantically). These are the types of girls who, in a locker room full of girls, are the ones who take off their bra and panties without any problem in front of all the girls..

Instead, heterosexual girls see guys like the one above as childish, immature, not a man, etc. while masturbating on guys like this:

These types of girls see other girls' private parts as disgusting, and are generally the ones who prefer not to undress in front of other girls in the looker room..

The outfit doesn't fucking matter. You completely missed the point of the thread:feelswhat:
No I get what you mean. But I don't think looks, whether facial or overall looks mean much in someone taking care of you or not. People expect you to be a well-functioning adult contributing to society either way. It's only if you're very good or bad looking that it will impact you in terms of the halo effect.

• Hmm...
Masc prettyboys mog.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Imretarded? and WanderingBurro
View attachment 3144752

jfl nigguh

I remember
View attachment 3144754

wdym?
Justin Bieber isn't a femboy retard, he's just a prettyboy (or was back in his heyday). Femboys usually slather obvious amounts of makeup on their face along with dress in very feminine clothing (e.g. dresses, stockings, etc.) often dipping into territory that can just be considered crossdressing, neither of which apply to a young Bieber. (not to say male celebs won't use makeup but it's usually kept to a minimal). A prettyboy will usually just sport a trendy haircut and some trendy clothes, have smooth skin + youthful features.

Most of the Bieber hate crowd consisted of older teens and adult guys who couldn't see how such a young kid could achieve such world wide popularity. In reality amongst similarly aged boys Bieber wouldn't really stick out in lacking masculinity. He'd just look like any other kid.

Justin Bieber isn't a femboy retard, he's just a prettyboy (or was back in his heyday). Femboys usually slather obvious amounts of makeup on their face along with dress in very feminine clothing (e.g. dresses, stockings, etc.) often dipping into territory that can just be considered crossdressing, neither of which apply to a young Bieber. (not to say male celebs won't use makeup but it's usually kept to a minimal). A prettyboy will usually just sport a trendy haircut and some trendy clothes, have smooth skin + youthful features.

Most of the Bieber hate crowd consisted of older teens and adult guys who couldn't see how such a young kid could achieve such world wide popularity. In reality amongst similarly aged boys Bieber wouldn't really stick out in lacking masculinity. He'd just look like any other kid.
Read my thread again you dumb fuck. Your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and LuckyBeast
Neoteny or robusticity on their own don't make you good looking, it just changes how a good looking person is treated.

A masc chad like Dolph Lungren is as high as it gets in dimorphism so he gets max intimidation, people are too scared to fight him
View attachment 3144726

This femboy has lowest possible dimorphism. They have zero intimidation but they naturally get people to want to take care of them.
View attachment 3144730

Basically robusticity helps you dominate and shit and reduce resistance to your goals while neoteny gets people to do shit for you.

This translates into gender differences too. People are far more willing to help women out because they're much less robust.
No, looking feminine as a man just makes women assume you're gay which is a nightmare if you're attracted to women and not men.

Looking masculine as a man attracts women (and also men) and it commands respect so it's the way to go. The issue is, if you take a skinny nerd and make them lift weights they're not going to look masculine until they get to a very advanced level of muscle mass, and that could take 4-5 years or more depending on genetics, a lot of guys aren't willing to put the effort required to achieve that. They might commit to the gym for a few months but once they realize how slow the progress is, they eventually give up because they cannot be patient enough over the course of years.

That is also why so many young men nowadays get on steroids, it's not because they couldn't have built a great physique naturally but they want results faster, they want people to take them seriously at 18. Truth is, it's not worth it to erase 20+ years from your life expectancy just to look masc at a young age. It's not like a lack of sex will cause any issues to your health anyways. Guys are just obsessed with the wrong things.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Read my thread again you dumb fuck. Your reading comprehension is severely lacking.
I did read it and it's fucking retarded because being a hyper feminine male doesn't really equate to the same treatment you'd get as a cis woman. School boy peers aren't going to want to protect you they're going to bully you for presenting so feminine and neither will adults as they'll probably see you as a case of failed parenting. Your only use then would be to appeal to abused dogs online who haven't felt the touch of a woman and will settle for you.

I understand the value of youth and neoteny but just like how some guys will take the idea of "women like strong athletic men" the wrong way and will aim to become aggressive ogres with 0 appeal your thread is the example of the opposite extreme. Taking the idea that "women like softer more feminine boys" and assume that means a femboy. News flash, both mostly appeal to gay men.

It's why whenever you see content geared towards women be it advertising, books, shows, etc. the male leads will usually be of a prettyboy or robust prettyboy archetype.