People in countries with extremely high population are psychopaths

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
India, China, other countries with 200 million + people everyone there is borderline psychopath. Because there is so many fucking people no one has any sympathy for anyone they see around them because they have no value to them. For example in India some guy could get destroyed by a train and everyone continues on normally or in China some child gets hit and run over by a car no one cares. Everyone is always doing some bad shit to eachother in overpopulated countries because they realised they’re all a speck in the countries existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 28896 and 10 others
More like people who are low iq and barely sentient tend to be psychopaths and breed like rabibits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, try2beme, flippasav and 6 others
More like people who are low iq and barely sentient tend to be psychopaths and breed like rabibits
Geniuses and good people are taken out the gene pool because of females sexual selection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16275, iblamechico and 4 others
Very true. Indians are the vilest people . Rich indians like upper caste are only people i have encountered who seemed to have some sentience .Most people are extremely shameless , its a hell living in this place, living between these pathetic hearted subhumans ,i am trying my best and in a few years would be able to afford home in a safe rich urban area ,INSHALLAH.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
easy to exploit girls in countries like india muahahahahahaa

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 28896, try2beme and 3 others
Very true. Indians are the vilest people . Rich indians like upper caste are only people i have encountered who seemed to have some sentience .Most people are extremely shameless , its a hell living in this place, living between these pathetic hearted subhumans ,i am trying my best and in a few years would be able to afford home in a safe rich urban area ,INSHALLAH.

The only nice places in India are Bangalore and Pondicherry.

• +1
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
easy to exploit girls in countries like india muahahahahahaa
I already see 17 year old girls with different partners of all ages like 20 ,30 ,41 and so on . Girls here get sexually assaulted by their own relatives and keep getting passed on from one male to another , and then get married to some low t studycel.cuck

• +1
Reactions: zura and AlexBrown84
east asia, china etc.. are full of psychopaths, genetical psychopaths, study"s show it

but i don"t think extremely high population = psychopaths , thats just a coindicence

also india is not a psychopath country

east asia, china etc.. are full of psychopaths, genetical psychopaths, study"s show it

but i don"t think extremely high population = psychopaths , thats just a coindicence

also india is not a psychopath country
Is there a common look that these psychos have or not appearance based

Is there a common look that these psychos have or not appearance based
well all chinese people look the same so no

nahh honestly no idea, but i think psychopaths are just more prettier then average

psychopaths tend to be highIQ, it's like autism^2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 16275, iblamechico and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Fucking thank you trudooo

I’m seeing more and more psychopath behavior here

got textbook examples of some people? like an interview or in a random youtube vlog style
ted bundy, jeffrey dahmer. they seem somewhat intelligent at least

India, China, other countries with 200 million + people everyone there is borderline psychopath. Because there is so many fucking people no one has any sympathy for anyone they see around them because they have no value to them. For example in India some guy could get destroyed by a train and everyone continues on normally or in China some child gets hit and run over by a car no one cares. Everyone is always doing some bad shit to eachother in overpopulated countries because they realised they’re all a speck in the countries existence
Wagies be waging

I already see 17 year old girls with different partners of all ages like 20 ,30 ,41 and so on . Girls here get sexually assaulted by their own relatives and keep getting passed on from one male to another , and then get married to some low t studycel.cuck
What country?

ted bundy, jeffrey dahmer. they seem somewhat intelligent at least
Those are not textbook examples jfl the average psycho is in a corporate job or the army/ police type shit not a serial killer