People in homogenous countries talking about different ethnic groups with confidence

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
I pay close attention to who does this

Nobody gives a fuck about your stereotypes and chronically online opinions

Speak about what you know, assholes on here describe groups theyve only ever seen on the internet. Not even these so called ethnics want to immigrate to your shithole, which is homogenous for a reason. All the good countries are already taken over

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Darkeningstar
Ill be seriously damned if i come aross some Bosnian trying to tell people latinos behave again, when they never even met with one before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Earth Dollar
Ill be seriously damned if i come aross some Bosnian trying to tell people latinos behave again, when they never even met with one before
Come on, he's a good user

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Come on, he's a good user
Who

Also mirin the serbian user trying to say he takes all the east asian women when he never met an asian in his warzone

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it's so bizarre

their whole view of the world outside their bubble is what they see on the internet

and they can't fathom anything else outside of the views they have collected on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
it's so bizarre

their whole view of the world outside their bubble is what they see on the internet

and they can't fathom anything else outside of the views they have collected on the internet
Cringefest TBH

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar