People in LTR...

Why bother to looksmaxx when you're in a long term relationship ?

• I'm a PSL narcy autist and I'll always be

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • I want to mog my Becky (even if I know she could bang Chad ez)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Planning on chasing Stacies when I'll look like Chico

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I nurture my tinder profile to experience a fake feeling of freedom and validation

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I genuinely believe my boss will increase my pay if I improve my IPD by 2mm

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
NVRH

NVRH

Gold
What are you even doing here ?

Ok I get it, you're trying to improve your looks... but why ?
Past 25, most ppl in LTR don't give a fuck about the way they look, so what's the point srsly ?

ps : I'm in a LTR since 2016

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and NarcyChadlite
The option that is not available in your poll: She is less likely to find a better looking dude than me to cheat on me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 2095, Zealot and 13 others
The option that is not available in your poll: She is less likely to find a better looking dude than me to cheat on me

Too late for an edit.

Ngl it sounds kinda like I want to mog my Becky (even if I know she could bang Chad ez)

• +1
Reactions: far336
Both first & last one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and NVRH
i hav a gf for 6 months now is this LTR?

• +1
Reactions: NVRH
Both first and second one

• +1
For the glory of God.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and NVRH
  • +1
Reactions: NVRH and Deleted member 6191

Past 25, most ppl in LTR don't give a fuck about the way they look, so what's the point srsly ?

i always teach my whores looksmaxxing techniques, especially the white ones as they age badly.

• +1
Reactions: NVRH and SteveRogers
I’ve been in LTR for 4 years fuck that shit, women are clingy as fuck after 1 year, you’ll have zero sexual attraction to them, you’lol just fuck them to feed their ridiculous sexual desires. The only good thing that can come out of LTR is good food, I guess I’m lucky cause mines pretty traditional, but I mog her to oblivion and get DMs all the time (I’m PSL 5.5 in my BEST photos, PSL 5 in my worst, but I don’t think I’m anywhere near good enough imo) from girls who are super hot, like PSL 5+ with great bodies, probably due to my status halo irl.
Trust me, enjoy your life partying and looksmaxxing from ages 14-26 then start lookin for an LTR around 26, have kids at age 28-30 (30 is the cut off age, after this your baby will likely be deformed, or alternatively, marry a younger girl and you have a longer window for kids)

• +1
Reactions: dachad, Need2Ascend, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
My expectations aren't high. I'm aware that I can only looksmax to certain extent, and I'm okay with that. I've come to accept that trying to be better than everyone is an extremely tiring pursuit. So instead I just aim to look the best version of me, in that way I'd get to sail through life tad bit more smoothly.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 206, LowTierNormie and 7 others
I thought you were 16?
And besides you make me look like a child next to you ngl.
Jfl no I was saying the other is 14, I'm 16 but 2003 so 17 soon , yeah my collagen is bad and im bloated= looks older SO OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, NVRH and SubhumanCurrycel
Jfl no I was saying the other is 14, I'm 16 but 2003 so 17 soon , yeah my collagen is bad and im bloated= looks older SO OVER
You look like you would murder me in an alleyway ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NVRH and Deleted member 6191
hey im 14 too u wanna be friends

• +1
Reactions: NVRH and xefo
I’ve been in LTR for 4 years fuck that shit, women are clingy as fuck after 1 year, you’ll have zero sexual attraction to them, you’lol just fuck them to feed their ridiculous sexual desires. The only good thing that can come out of LTR is good food, I guess I’m lucky cause mines pretty traditional, but I mog her to oblivion and get DMs all the time (I’m PSL 5.5 in my BEST photos, PSL 5 in my worst, but I don’t think I’m anywhere near good enough imo) from girls who are super hot, like PSL 5+ with great bodies, probably due to my status halo irl.
Trust me, enjoy your life partying and looksmaxxing from ages 14-26 then start lookin for an LTR around 26, have kids at age 28-30 (30 is the cut off age, after this your baby will likely be deformed, or alternatively, marry a younger girl and you have a longer window for kids)

Fuck I'm 27 yo and I still want to partymaxx. Don't wanna become a NPC with my gf.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 6191
Fuck I'm 27 yo and I still want to partymaxx. Don't wanna become a NPC with my gf.
Fuck man, I'm 20 so I got time, but god damn man, why are women so clingy?!

• +1
Fuck man, I'm 20 so I got time, but god damn man, why are women so clingy?!

Cuz most of their friends are guys trying to fuck them, so once they settle for a guy, there's no point socializing anymore.

Hell starts from there. Day after day, week after week, they start building their nest : "I'm tired but you can go", "let's go to Rome together", "your friend is stupid I never wanna see him again", "it's late, where have you been ?", "I called 10 times"

The more time passes, the more her power grows until one day you realize you haven't been able to see your friends WITHOUT HER for like 2 years. And you lost contact with all female friends ofc. You start thinking about breaking up, but your friends are 27 yo too and now they're on the verge of becoming complete NPCs.

So you hesitate : stay and you spend the rest of your life resenting her, leave and you'll be alone, vainly trying to trick 22 yo students into thinking that you just graduated this year.

TLDR : Leave her if you're somewhat unhappy, stay if you feel this is the girl of your life. But don't waste time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 5891, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Cuz most of their friends are guys trying to fuck them, so once they settle for a guy, there's no point socializing anymore.

Hell starts from there. Day after day, week after week, they start building their nest : "I'm tired but you can go", "let's go to Rome together", "your friend is stupid I never wanna see him again", "it's late, where have you been ?", "I called 10 times"

The more time passes, the more her power grows until one day you realize you haven't been able to see your friends WITHOUT HER for like 2 years. And you lost contact with all female friends ofc. You start thinking about breaking up, but your friends are 27 yo too and now they're on the verge of becoming complete NPCs.

So you hesitate : stay and you spend the rest of your life resenting her, leave and you'll be alone, vainly trying to trick 22 yo students into thinking that you just graduated this year.

TLDR : Leave her if you're somewhat unhappy, stay if you feel this is the girl of your life. But don't waste time.
Incredibly accurate, you should write a book

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lars, MentalistKebab, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
i just want to reputation to be one of the best looking guys of my town with the best body

i just want people to talk about me and look at me

im also in a ltr since 2016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, NVRH and LowTierNormie
i just want to reputation to be one of the best looking guys of my town with the best body

i just want people to talk about me and look at me

im also in a ltr since 2016

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

For Ltr I'm planning on marrying, a virgin bc I deserve a virgin due to being volcel

As for forum I'm here for fun and looksmaxxing

fuck off degenerate scumbag. LTR from day zero is the key

• +1

Yeah that sounds like hell, and is frankly lifefuel for mentalcels like me that couldn't cope with one minute of that bullshittery

• +1
That’s like saying don’t workout if you have a GF. You think that once you have a GF life just stops? Lmao if anything having a girlfriend is going to lower your social skills so you need the other shit to compensate

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and NVRH
life is better if you look better thats why i looksmax

• +1
Reactions: rainyseason and NVRH

Lol if a bitch tried to tell me I couldn’t hang out with my friends or do what I want to do..
Nahh bro

• +1
b l u e p i l l ?

• +1

Past 25 most people in ltr dont care about looks?

Past 25 most people in ltr dont care about looks?

Past 25 LTR = 90 % You live with the girl

It takes an excessive amount of efforts to be at your best (looks wise) everyday for a girl you already seduced.
Same for the girl. It'll take some time, but eventually she will stop putting on makeup every single day.

Single ppl care more about their looks than those in LTR, obviously.