People in my class told me I look like a nigger rapper in this outfit

Gymmax and grew a beard. You will look manly.
I am already somewhat gymaxxed. I can send pics of my physique in dms. My chest and shoulders are lacking tho and I can only grow a patchy beard.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
You look like a normal Chinese guy. Don't allow others to belittle you, little feller. Keep your head high!

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
What are these called? The loose ones
Shalwar

Jokes aside, they are cargo pants. Just show this pic to the shop employees and get a loose fit

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Shalwar

Jokes aside, they are cargo pants. Just show this pic to the shop employees and get a loose fit
Just order it online @RAMU KAKA

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and OGJBSLAYER
@Preston your eye area is very good bhai

Learn how to use the color palette while matching outfits, the red due to your cap looks off

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
JBW is a myth, it's not that simple. You cannot just get laid thru being white. I wish that was all it takes lmao
What do you suggest then?

@Sub0 This girl was from U. P.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0
Wdym haven't? I go to the gym everyday. I have decent body, good skincare and spend a ton of money on jewellery and clothes.
Your jaw us narrow as fuckk, go clench on a piece of mouth guard asap!!! Wtf are you, take mewing world course from me if you want

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
My Reaction to this post:

@Preston i will give you my mewing transformation with proofs i have more pronounced cheekbones now
Your jaw us narrow as fuckk, go clench on a piece of mouth guard asap!!! Wtf are you, take mewing world course from me if you want

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Ramu Bhai why are u offline, I need ur help on mouth guard how to dm u wtf is this site

Er fuel tbh