People in Netherlands are very tall because of Milk, cheese, and meat

B

blackpilled1

Silver
Low carb and high protein diet is the way to maximize your height in puberty. I wish i had all the knowledge i have now between 10-18

dutch raw cheeses like gouda are the highest in vitamin k2 we don't have easily access to them in america, all my parents had to do was breastfeed me and buy me some raw cheese

dutch raw cheeses like gouda are the highest in vitamin k2 we don't have easily access to them in america, all my parents had to do was breastfeed me and buy me some raw cheese
Hundred years of social programs that provide free cheese and milk, stress free environments for children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Low carb and high protein diet is the way to maximize your height in puberty. I wish i had all the knowledge i have now between 10-18
Cope, mostly. As in, a small factor, but not the main factor

The main factor was and is.
Dutch women were most picky about height, the past 100+ years. Dutch women, made shorter men stay childless inkwell. And shared to tall men, to have babies with.
Still is like this, kinda, here.
Short dudes childless. While tall dude, got kids with a woman when he is in his 20's. And than in late 30's early 40's, gets a new young wife with another round of kids.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and NumbThePain
It’s just genes

I believed it was the case as well, but the truth is Dutch girls are very picky when it comes to height.
I remember that time I was 15 and sitting down on the couch in the school cantine, a girl approached me and asked me to go to the schooldance with her. She told me stand next to her xd, she was wearing heels and probably like 5'8. I was still at least an inch taller than her, and she told me I was too short lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and eduardkoopman

Dutch women were most picky about height, the past 100+ years. Dutch women, made shorter men stay childless inkwell. And shared to tall men, to have babies with.
Short dudes childless. While tall dude, got kids with a woman when he is in his 20's. And than in late 30's early 40's, gets a new young wife with another round of kids.

Hamza is lying?

I dont fully agree as i have seen many couples who are short and kids end up taller

I dont fully agree as i have seen many couples who are short and kids end up taller
Scientific researched data > anecdotal examples.
Also, exceptions always exist.
Also, exceptions that prove the rule.
Also, recessive genes exists.
Also, variable expressivity in genes exists.

I ate nothing but meat, cheese, and junk food as a kid and I'm tall.