People keep telling be dark trad, don't care about otherd

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
But I can't. I can't stop myself from helping others and Caring for animals. I can't stop talking to women or men with respect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Need2Ascend, magnificentcel and 6 others
Yeah.
It's not something you can force on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 3163
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Cacas112 and MansNotHot
only the unloved hate

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112 and Deleted member 3163
Being dark triad means being nasty and mean to people who deserve it. Most animals and people don’t deserve being mistreated so I guess you can be dark triad and still nice to people and animals.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., TedKazanski and Deleted member 3163
Being dark triad means being nasty and mean to people who deserve it. Most animals and people don’t deserve being mistreated so I guess you can be dark triad and still nice to people and animals.
I haven't seen any1 who deserves my hate. I don't like hating any1.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 756
I haven't seen any1 who deserves my hate. I don't like hating any1.
Same, most people aren’t horrible imo. Hate is a very strong emotion and very rare imo. You can dislike someone but HATING them seems too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Same, most people aren’t horrible imo. Hate is a very strong emotion and very rare imo. You can dislike someone but HATING them seems too much
Yea man and all this time I thought this is a weakness of mine

Yea man and all this time I thought this is a weakness of mine
It’s not a weakness or even a strength it’s just a realisation of human nature imo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
But I can't. I can't stop myself from helping others and Caring for animals. I can't stop talking to women or men with respect.
it's cope
chad can cry in front of a girl and she'll suck him off while he does it
chad can subscribe to her onlyfans and she'll give the money back and start sucking his dick (while he cries)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6512
it's cope
chad can cry in front of a girl and she'll suck him off while he does it
chad can subscribe to her onlyfans and she'll give the money back and start sucking his dick (while he cries)
Yea but not everything is about girls, I meant as a human I can't make myself drak triad

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112
Yea but not everything is about girls, I meant as a human I can't make myself drak triad
then fuck that bullshit tbh it's retarded and impossible forcing ourself to be a psychopath anyway

• +1
respect brother, there is no point in being an asshole to people for no reason.

• +1
Darktriad is a meme anyway. Yeah it's a good way to attract women I suppose, but it's only as credible as nichemaxxing. Only a certain group of people can be that way IRL and it comes from a terrible upbringing. When I hear about darktriadmaxxing on this forum I cage because it's a group of suburban kids trying to be something they're not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, getra, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Darktriad is a meme anyway. Yeah it's a good way to attract women I suppose, but it's only as credible as nichemaxxing. Only a certain group of people can be that way IRL and it comes from a terrible upbringing. When I hear about darktriadmaxxing on this forum I cage because it's a group of suburban kids trying to be something they're not.
I hade terrible upbringing but still I can't hurt anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I hade terrible upbringing but still I can't hurt anyone
Yeah it's not the most credible reason why people are darktriad, it's just a leading factor. People respond differently to things.

You can get tortured and come out a serial killer, or you could turn out a super anxious soyboy, or you could just be normal. It depends. Usually you can tell by people's reactions who's more likely to go ER, srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3163
Yeah it's not the most credible reason why people are darktriad, it's just a leading factor. People respond differently to things.

You can get tortured and come out a serial killer, or you could turn out a super anxious soyboy, or you could just be normal. It depends. Usually you can tell by people's reactions who's more likely to go ER, srs.
Yea man u are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Dark triad is a meme honestly, the few people that actually fall into the spectrum don't do it purposely, it's their nature. Chads aren't dark triad, they just have abundance which makes them care less about most things

You get what you give, rather treat everyone with respect and ignore or give back to the ones that don't, than trying to act dark triad or like someone you are not and bringing misery in your and others life

• +1
it applies to that too
dark triad gets far in business and gets what he wants out of people? no, good looking and/or tall gets far in business and gets what he wants out of people.

it applies to that too
dark triad gets far in business and gets what he wants out of people? no, good looking and/or tall gets far in business and gets what he wants out of people.
Is it really worth it if u loose ur moral compass?

Is it really worth it if u loose ur moral compass?
You misunderstood what I’m saying

Dark triad is cope, 100%
all dark triad success stories can be explained by the fact that they’re done by attractive people, and when you’re attractive you can behave any way you want and it’ll work

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
this should set straight the dark triad copers/

Look, the truth is just not being a simp or too kind that you will look like seeking for validation.
But not that being bad boy, dark triad or shit like this will help getting laid, we wish it would be so easy lol, but it isn't.

In fact, when people make their bad boy theories, they post about those criminal chads who have a ton of girls.
But they have ton of girls because they are chads, not because they are bad boys.

Fuck her hard, dont act like you cant live without her and make bad sexual jokes (if intimate) and you'll be just fine.

• +1