People like David laid makes me wanna rope

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
Tall as fuck at 188cm. Means no girl will ever reject or look down on him because of height
Millions of subscribers and fans who worship him
Pretty boy face
1 in a million body. Absolutely shredded with huge shoulders and perfect proportions. Not overly huge muscles like gross bodybuilders and thus appeal to the masses and hot jbs, not gymcels with body dysmorphia
Outgoing, extroverted low inhib chad personality. Clearly has never gotten negative social feedback in his entire life. (most brutal pill tbh)
Fucked more girls in his early teens then i will in my entire life

fuaark why do some people mog me in EVERY single area? Can i not mog them in atleast one? what the fuck
Vincent Willem van Gogh 002

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, GucciMvne and 9 others
Look his pictures. He looks likes he is very unhappy and he wants kill himself.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Tyronecell and 12 others
Its brutal but its life

• So Sad
Reactions: ropemaxx
He mogs Seid tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tyronecell, Alexanderr and 9 others
its really just his body. his shoulder to waist proportions are probably naturally insane. Then he clearly is one some type of steroid and his muscles are insane now. But realistically without his body he's nothing special. 6'2 is tall but nothing crazy, and his face is nothing crazy either. Nobody would look twice at him if he didn't have his physique. Talking in terms of being famous of course he could still get some girls without his physique.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, GucciMvne and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Schönling, klamus and 3 others
its really just his body. his shoulder to waist proportions are probably naturally insane. Then he clearly is one some type of steroid and his muscles are insane now. But realistically without his body he's nothing special. 6'2 is tall but nothing crazy, and his face is nothing crazy either. Nobody would look twice at him if he didn't have his physique. Talking in terms of being famous of course he could still get some girls without his physique.

his body is Insane.

Attachments

• such.png
    such.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
laid pill needs to return, good post

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and Deleted member 9090
He's not extroverted, he's introverted and has almost childlike personality. I don't think he fucked many girls he had the same gf for years. He could've fucked hundreds of girls but he's wasting his youth, I'd say his sex drive is low

Yeah he had good genes coupled with roids and won the lottery, who gives a shit its 1 in a million you should stop obsessing and try to be the best version of yourself. Stressing about other people will fuck you up, there's always a bigger fish in the sea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, AscendingHero, Tyronecell and 15 others
Tall as fuck at 188cm. Means no girl will ever reject or look down on him because of height
Pretty boy face
1 in a million body. Absolutely shredded with huge shoulders and perfect proportions. Not overly huge muscles like gross bodybuilders and thus appeal to the masses and hot jbs, not gymcels with body dysmorphia
Outgoing, extroverted low inhib chad personality. Clearly has never gotten negative social feedback in his entire life. (most brutal pill tbh)

fuaark why do some people mog me in EVERY single area? Can i not mog them in atleast one? what the fuck
View attachment 848714
188cm is short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Schizoidcel
You might dick mog him. It didn't look big in the leaked video.

his dick's 6 or 6.5 at max

also david's tiny without good lighting/pump. and he's kinda socially awkward, do you even watch his vlogs? he's smart though

• JFL
1606740661297-png.838363
davidlaid-3-more-days-2129305720189286349.jpg
David-Laid.04.jpg

mogs seid, zyzz, and skywalker to oblivion tbh

• +1
Reactions: GucciMvne, klamus and Need2Ascend
His lastname says it all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: higgins and Greecgawd
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 9090
he is traumatized from his childhood and kinda is a mentalcel

He's not extroverted, he's introverted and has almost childlike personality. I don't think he fucked many girls he had the same gf for years. He could've fucked hundreds of girls but he's wasting his youth, I'd say his sex drive is low

Yeah he had good genes coupled with roids and won the lottery, who gives a shit its 1 in a million you should stop obsessing and try to be the best version of yourself. Stressing about other people will fuck you up, there's always a bigger fish in the sea

Yh he is not a fratboy like Seid. I don't think he likes nightlife that much. Seems like the chill type you'd go camping or play sports with.

What happened during his childhood?
his dad died he was working at ship construction or smth and fell off the ship if i remember correctly just look it up

also he got bullied

Bruh. I saw a legit 7 psl guy today.

We can at least say he’s 1 in a million men

so it’s over for that 999.999 other men out here

He actually has a very spergy personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and ropemaxx
yeah man he seems like such a mentalcel
jfl the guy is extroverted as fuck
you would know what I mean if you watched every vid of him from day 1 like me

Laid isn't amazing PSL wise

But he has amazing irl appeal because of:

- height
- body
- high trust features
- status

his dick's 6 or 6.5 at max

also david's tiny without good lighting/pump. and he's kinda socially awkward, do you even watch his vlogs? he's smart though
Laid is tiny? LMAO
You cant be tiny and be able to deadlift 660 pounds

• +1

this is big?

he was on cycle for his 660lb deadlift

now he's tiny as fuck he looks like your local high school lifter

and @ropemaxx i have no idea what your idea of extroversion is but david's mildly awkward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ropemaxx and potentialhabit1
Pretty boy face

View attachment 848714

Don't care about it, no matter what you do, someone will mog you, if you make progress, then you should be proud (call it a cope if you want)

View attachment 853761

View attachment 853767
this is big?

he was on cycle for his 660lb deadlift

What a horrible comparison. Yeah obviously he looks "small" compared to a huge roider who is closer to the camera. That isnt the point.
When david laid takes his shirt of he literally looks like some cartoon hercules. Being big is a huge cope anyway. Only gymcels care about it.
David Laid05

Dqsco1IU0AEXO M

This is what the local high school lifter looks like. You heard it here first
@Colvin76

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a

and @ropemaxx i have no idea what your idea of extroversion is but david's mildly awkward
Extreme cope. He is extroverted as fuck and i have never seen him look awkward or nervous. Even when having 100 cameras and people looking at him. He is always loud and doesnt get interrupted. A typical chad trait. Its from years of positive social reinforcement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 4332
What a horrible comparison. Yeah obviously he looks "small" compared to a huge roider who is closer to the camera. That isnt the point.
When david laid takes his shirt of he literally looks like some cartoon hercules. Being big is a huge cope anyway. Only gymcels care about it.
View attachment 855073
View attachment 855074
This is what the local high school lifter looks like. You heard it here first
@Colvin76

View attachment 855078

Extreme cope. He is extroverted as fuck and i have never seen him look awkward or nervous. Even when having 100 cameras and people looking at him. He is always loud and doesnt get interrupted. A typical chad trait. Its from years of positive social reinforcement.

dude he used to get bullied and shit so he developed a bunch of nerd hobbies like photography

i can't believe i'm doing this but
in his sex tape he still looks fucking tiny and nothing like the images you posted

and if you think he's extroverted i can't even imagine your social ability

nerd hobbies like photography
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c-gif.857042

gz on the most stupid posts ever made on this forum

Attachments

• 578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif
    578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 137