People look at me weirdly when I say I have no social media

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They look at me weirdly and then give me some kind of brownie points. They try to empathise and say 'yeah I should probably get off it too'. It's like they know their sins and drug addiction, they virtue signal me for not having it, but deep inside they think I'm weird asf for not having it.

I've had to lie on multiple occasions and tell people I had insta but deactivated it, so I'm not seen as a total weirdo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, deadmanwalking, lightskinbengali and 16 others
They look at me weirdly and then give me some kind of brownie points. They try to empathise and say 'yeah I should probably get off it too'. It's like they know their sins and drug addiction, they virtue signal me for not having it, but deep inside they think I'm weird asf for not having it.

I've had to lie on multiple occasions and tell people I had insta but deactivated it, so I'm not seen as a total weirdo.
This site is also a Social media.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
nigga living under a rock

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
There is a Chad in my social circle who dosen't have apps, at least those new ones.
Nobody percieves him as weird.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 20370, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I get that you're referring to the mainstream normie apps, but low key this forum is a form of social media as well

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and SecularIslamist
delete

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 39692, ascension and 1 other person
This site is also a Social media.
I get that you're referring to the mainstream normie apps, but low key this forum is a form of social media as well
It kind of is. But difference is everyone here is hiding behind a persona and with the exception of a few who use .org like a social media posting their entire lives here (i.e @the BULL ) most people are anon.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Corleone and Swarthy Knight
u need to have 1 social media

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Corleone
LinkedIn is only social media u should have

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AscensionUwU
u need to have 1 social media
I've always had zero. I had FB briefly back in 2012 but deactivated.

Actually got that - only because employers nagged me about it. Don't have my photo on it - they also nagged me about it, but I never uploaded it and they stopped nagging me.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Corleone
I think there is a consensus on PSL going back from old lookism that it is better to not have social media than to have social media that would revail low status.
Than again there were people who were buying IG followers back than, so I guess you can fake it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, AscensionUwU, Corleone and 1 other person
I think there is a consensus on PSL going back from old lookism that it is better to not have social media than to have social media that would revail low status.
Than again there were people who were buying IG followers back than, so I guess you can fake it.
Yeah I would be low status and would have literally nothing to post. I'm guessing a lot of people have it just for the sake of it here - precisely to avoid the reason for my post.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Corleone and XtrovertNTnormalfag
It shouldn't be a big deal for oldcels not to have social media or active social media btw.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and SecularIslamist
There is a Chad in my social circle who dosen't have apps, at least those new ones.
Nobody percieves him as weird.
You mean he has IG but no TikTok or Snapchat which is fine by social standards

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yeah I would be low status and would have literally nothing to post. I'm guessing a lot of people have it just for the sake of it here - precisely to avoid the reason for my post.
I‘m in the same situation, but I‘m in the process of making a new one right now after having deleted it 5 years ago, because I can‘t be asked to be seen as the non-NT weirdo anymore.

I don‘t think you have to be specifically active on there either, usually 6-9 good pictures and 300 bought followers should be enough to be perceived as NT-passing.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Xtra, Mosh12 and 1 other person
I‘m in the same situation, but I‘m in the process of making a new one right now after having deleted it 5 years ago, because I can‘t be asked to be seen as the non-NT weirdo anymore.
You will start at 0 - but I guess everyone did at some point..

But you should. If you ever meet someone IRL even they will ask for your insta or search you there.

When I had FB briefly I had random classmates - who never talked to me, add me. I must have missed out on loads of shit by not having SM during university

I don‘t think you have to be specifically active on there either, usually 6-9 good pictures and 300 bought followers should be enough to be perceived as NT-passing.
What will you post? Literally at this point I wouldn't be able to post shit. Most of my friends have ascended, travelling with wife, some even having children - at least they can post goofy pics of their child doing random shit. I can't do that....

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
You will start at 0 - but I guess everyone did at some point..

But you should. If you ever meet someone IRL even they will ask for your insta or search you there.

When I had FB briefly I had random classmates - who never talked to me, add me. I must have missed out on loads of shit by not having SM during university

What will you post? Literally at this point I wouldn't be able to post shit. Most of my friends have ascended, travelling with wife, some even having children - at least they can post goofy pics of their child doing random shit. I can't do that....
Mine is:
1-2 from vacations
1 at a bar where I sit at a table
1 with the city skyline in the background
1-2 with friends
and 1 at a gallery because I‘m into fine arts

If you‘re proper Gymmaxed post a top-less picture from the pool/beach

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
truecel trait, even i got sm

• So Sad
Vacation, bar, some skyline picture, 1-2 with friends, maybe gym, but don’t know
Mogs me. I'd probably be so embarrassed I'd have to steal pics of Google and pass them off as my own.

• So Sad
Mine is:
1-2 from vacations
1 at a bar where I sit at a table
1 with the city skyline in the background
1-2 with friends
and 1 at a gallery because I‘m into fine arts

If you‘re proper Gymmaxed post a top-less picture from the pool/beach
Mogs me. I'd probably be so embarrassed I'd have to steal pics of Google and pass them off as my own.
You could get all those pictures within a week if you go out with a friend, and as you say, just steal the vacation picture !from another instagram! because google ones are too easy to reverse search and often look too professional

• +1
You could get all those pictures within a week if you go out with a friend, and as you say, just steal the vacation picture !from another instagram! because google ones are too easy to reverse search
Error 404: friend not found.

• So Sad
The only media one should need is Al Jazeera

• JFL
Just say u have an .is account, its like the new facebook just better.

It's better not to have Social Medias as an Incel.

Incels don't have a vibrant life, neither many friends, so their profile on those social medias will be like: 0 pics and 10 friends.

And that's way more "embarassing" than having no social media.

Moral of the story: just say you don't have social media.

I only use WhatsApp.

• +1
Me neither I missed out on the phase where people typically add each other early on in highschool since my parents ignored my pleas to get me a phone. So many people would ask me how they could add/contact me.

• So Sad
Normies always think you're weird if you don't have social media

• +1
Me neither I missed out on the phase where people typically add each other early on in highschool since my parents ignored my pleas to get me a phone. So many people would ask me how they could add/contact me.
I didn't have internet growing up. In a sense I'm thankful because there were benefits tbh. But my social media is non existent. I guess some people are right having no social media is better than having one with like 50 followers and every single one of your tweets or pics sees zero/little reactions. That's more embarrassing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

i have this same issue. my old instagram got deleted ages ago so now my current one has no pics of me and barely 15 followers. no idea how to make it NT again aside from purchasing followers

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and SecularIslamist
Insanely high IQ post. LinkedIns are stalked by women more than any other form of social media times a billion.

It's the only form of media where you can't fake your representation. Your educational path, career and familial status and social status (along with your looks), can all be sussed out with 1 visit. A good looking guy with a LinkedIn and no other social media will make a girl go feral.

• Meet girl IRL, don't let her know your last name or career.
  • She'll find your linkedin
  • Linkedin will do a lot of heavy lifting behind the scene, her curiosity will grow bigger, as there's only just enough, and just the right info on your Linkedin & it's verified by the public. You can't just fake your face, connections, internship your rich dad got you when you were 18, your undergrad, postgrad, accreditations and career, whilst having hundreds of connections at the same time.
  • Weirdly notice next time you see a girl again she's trying to get so much more out of you?

It's not because you acted mysterious. It's because you didn't give too much info away off the bat, and she stalked your Linkedin.

LinkedIn, causing neurotic female minds to grow more curious and demented.

Seth

• +1
Reactions: Kuzan and SecularIslamist