People look for god people cry out for him when they don't even realize what it even is

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
God is not some being beyond space time God is not unknowable God is emperical and we can see what God is the final black pill.

What is God then God is a trancedental l law a concept god is block time mixed in with bells super determinism.

What does this all mean.

1 past present future is already written.

2 this trancental fated law has a plan for everyone it is all written.

3 the universe is inherently teleological in that every person has a purpose.

4 you are a slave to fate itself.

5 you are a eternal being in that past present future happens eternally.

6A moving image of eternity.

7 we can't control anything even our own will.

This is the true black pill it is all written

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
God is used by the elites in society to avoid criticism.

Autistic mental gymnastics. Big words with no meaning or logic.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 1680
God is used by the elites in society to avoid criticism.

God isn't the right word better is planner God is a law that has writtten your fate in stone

Yeah, you've got it all figured out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You cannot understand God and his motivations.

Autistic mental gymnastics. Big words with no meaning or logic.

We live in 4d block universe plus a modified bells therome both add together to super fate or determinism which I equate with god
You cannot understand God and his motivations.

But he can understand you he has you written down its all destined

We live in 4d block universe plus a modified bells therome both add together to super fate or determinism which I equate with god
Still there's no god even by this definition. We are slaves to physics, odds and our biology.

But he can understand you he has you written down its all destined
At that point free will doesn't exist and everything is completely deterministic which I don't believe.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Still there's no god even by this definition. We are slaves to physics, odds and our biology.

It is written in such a way that your fate is written and writing implies a writer the law itself has your fate written down it is inherently teleogical

It is written in such a way that your fate is written and writing implies a writer the law itself has your fate written down it is inherently teleogical
Jfl no. Physics are the law.

At that point free will doesn't exist and everything is completely deterministic which I don't believe.

Fate is teleological determinism is not I am arguing for super fate from 2 scientific from 2 arguments bells therome or 1 interpretation and externalism

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Jfl no. Physics are the law.

The physics are already written in this plan jfl physics is literally within space time this law is outside space and time trancental laws of physics exist but they are controlled in what is akin to a box
Some really dumb ass motherfuckers on this website I swear to god

Including you in that list

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Fate is teleological determinism is not I am arguing for super fate from 2 scientific from 2 arguments bells therome or 1 interpretation and externalism
Bro you're gonna have to make this sentence more clear
This doesn't mean that we don't have free will. There can be infinite choices we can make all involving the creators purpose for your life

Bro you're gonna have to make this sentence more clear

This doesn't mean that we don't have free will. There can be infinite choices we can make all involving the creators purpose for your life

Any decision you do make will be contained in causality think of a active consious law working within the universe

it is what it is

What

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and her
Any decision you do make will be contained in causality think of a active consious law working within the universe
The Bible describes this as the holy spirit

god is cavill pilled

god is cavill pilled

Indeed god looks like cavill actually he created man to be handsome and upright but he destined some and not others for this gift

The Bible describes this as the holy spirit

If that's what 1 wants to call it its just a unsee able partless incorporeal law that resides over reality it is consious sious as well

If that's what 1 wants to call it its just a unsee able partless incorporeal law that resides over reality it is consious sious as well
That's exactly what the Bible describes as the holy spirit. But it also says there is the father in heaven which is outside time and space.

That's exactly what the Bible describes as the holy spirit. But it also says there is the father in heaven which is outside time and space.

Then we got similar conceptions of god

Then we got similar conceptions of god
But of course the Bible also says that Jesus is God but not in spirit or in heaven but manifest on earth

But of course the Bible also says that Jesus is God but not in spirit or in heaven but manifest on earth

Then we disagree this being cannot. Have parts

Cause then that would also imply the planner is also being planned I guess you could actually yes you can.

Panentheism I like it.

So jesus is just a formless part he was designed to die but he is still controlled by the formless law interesting idea

Cause then that would also imply the planner is also being planned I guess you could actually yes you can.

Panentheism I like it.

So jesus is just a formless part he was designed to die but he is still controlled by the formless law interesting idea
It is said in the Bible that Jesus knew his destiny basically since before he was even born. He follows the will of the holy spirit / father to a T.

It is said in the Bible that Jesus knew his destiny basically since before he was even born. He follows the will of the holy spirit / father to a T.

Panentheism I guess it can work yeah its a modified but it can work I agree yes we agree on God minus the christ thing

5 you are a eternal being in that past present future happens eternally.
So how do I become conscious in the past? Can I just live a moment in my life over and over again? Currently I am myself in 2019. But myself is also living in 2009 at this moment. How can I experience 2009 instead of 2019? Why does consciousness keep moving forward in time?

So how do I become conscious in the past? Can I just live a moment in my life over and over again? Currently I am myself in 2019. But myself is also living in 2009 at this moment. How can I experience 2009 instead of 2019? Why does consciousness keep moving forward in time?

You cannot access your past nor your future but they all equally exist and the illusion of any change the moving image of eternity is down to relativity really 1 could say what you have done has already happened

You cannot access your past nor your future but they all equally exist and the illusion of any change the moving image of eternity is down to relativity really 1 could say what you have done has already happened
What happens when you die?

You can't die most your death is forever is cross sectioned so you never really die you are eternal

Panentheism I guess it can work yeah its a modified but it can work I agree yes we agree on God minus the christ thing
The 3 are complete Panentheism while us in creation are dependent on God but distinct creations and our goal is to be as complete with God as Jesus was. This is the mark that we are trying to hit. Is basically the idea.

You can't die most your death is forever is cross sectioned so you never really die you are eternal
Let's say I get shot in the heart. Where does my consciousness go next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
The 3 are complete Panentheism while us in creation are dependent on God but distinct creations and our goal is to be as complete with God as Jesus was. This is the mark that we are trying to hit. Is basically the idea.

Right I mainly agree but I am a a eternal sit I don't think though their is an afterlife just that consciousness forever is frozen in time
Let's say I get shot in the heart. Where does my consciousness go next.

I don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
If reincarnation is real, statistically you are most likely to be reincarnated as a 5'8 curry, so basically worse than hell.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If reincarnation is real, statistically you are most likely to be reincarnated as a 5'8 curry, so basically worse than hell.

Reincarnation has no proof

Reincarnation has no proof
If I exist now I don't see why I couldn't exist again. Another consciousness or complete oblivion, doesn't bother me either way.

If I exist now I don't see why I couldn't exist again. Another consciousness or complete oblivion, doesn't bother me either way.

I guess 1 could use m theory if it's true reincarnation is most likely possible issue with it is the math can be fucked with to support literally any possibility

Legit I think reincarnation is real.

People believe in incarnation - your consciousness spawned from nothing

but for some reason people believe reincarnation is far fetched.

Consciousness is trancental

Didn't understand a single word

Consciousness is indeed the biggest mystery left for humans.

Consciousness is indeed the biggest mystery left for humans.

I have a article for a bohemian version of it a possible theory the avicennian argument
Didn't understand a single word

Tldr block time plus bells therome determinism leads to teleological law that acts as god

God isn't the right word better is planner God is a law that has writtten your fate in stone
God is just an ET alien who visited earth in the past.