People love cats because they have muzzle [MUZZLEPILL THREAD]

Maleficent

Maleficent

Iron
Excerpt from this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/anime-characters-have-insane-muzzle.656809/#post-10458483

'But really the chins are only appearing that way because of the extent of the forward growth of the maxilla - not unlike all other animals like cats, dogs or even early humans like neanderthals.'

Chins are a 'spandrel', 'phenotypic trait that is a byproduct of the evolution of some other characteristic, rather than a direct product of adaptive selection'. When the maxilla moved backwards during human evolution, it left the chin behind. Possibly to help with the forces involved in chewing.

prebuttals-pocket-rebuttals.gif

Keep this in mind whenever anyone says something like 'neanderthals/cats/dogs have recessed chins'. No.. humans just have recessed/more retrognathic maxillas.

chins.jpg

Either way, the main point - cats have insane MUZZLE and this results in LOOKS and appeals aesthetically to homo sapiens.

a59af0047669ecff62aa7cf376cb1116.jpg

The similarity between cats and anime girls is quite striking once you realise the underlying structure.

anime_anime_girls_Wan_Young_Yun_face_profile_black_hair_shoulder_length_hair_women-2176843.jpg!d

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fuck, I even get mogged by my cat now. ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 29167

It's over if you don't look like this in 2023.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453, RecessedChinCel, ChiraqJihad and 3 others
Excerpt from this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/anime-characters-have-insane-muzzle.656809/#post-10458483

'But really the chins are only appearing that way because of the extent of the forward growth of the maxilla - not unlike all other animals like cats, dogs or even early humans like neanderthals.'

Chins are a 'spandrel', 'phenotypic trait that is a byproduct of the evolution of some other characteristic, rather than a direct product of adaptive selection'. When the maxilla moved backwards during human evolution, it left the chin behind. Possibly to help with the forces involved in chewing.

Keep this in mind whenever anyone says something like 'neanderthals/cats/dogs have recessed chins'. No.. humans just have recessed/more retrognathic maxillas.

chins.jpg

Either way, the main point - cats have insane MUZZLE and this results in LOOKS and appeals aesthetically to homo sapiens.

The similarity between cats and anime girls is quite striking once you realise the underlying structure.

anime_anime_girls_Wan_Young_Yun_face_profile_black_hair_shoulder_length_hair_women-2176843.jpg!d
Plus their mogger zygos is why people love them too. Attractive people and cats look similar

chins.jpg

Is that why lady Gaga face more dopamine inducing than Barrett due to lacking chin?
IMG 1229
IMG 1223

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just have a subhuman mandible theorem

chins.jpg

I noticed this as I often look @ my car from the side and his muzzle is mogger. He’s so cute I kiss him on his head I love him

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
But it still makes face more dopamine inducing because more maxilla
I guess, having a recessed maxilla is the true sign of subhumanity. Mandiblecels can just cope w jutting if their maxilla is good.