People need to start Clenchmaxxing

KaiC

KaiC

Aspiring Mogger
Clenchmaxxing is where you squeeze or clench your asshole tightly. Now this may seem weird and gay but It is quite the opposite, this is an easy way to activate muscles on your legs while walking or sitting (like mewing). This benefits muscle conditioning and prepares you for real-life situations.

Ex 1. You are a young looksmaxxer and you end up in prison, your ass is a prime target. clenchmaxxing trains your mind and body always to be clenched up preventing you from getting fucked

Ex 2. your at a college party with new people you never met before and they slip something into your drink. They are going to rape you, but subconsciously you continue your clench streak and they cant enter

Ex 3. Male-Male-Female 3-somes, the girl leaves and then the other male has been denied hit nut but he is not an edger he wanna bust and locks in on you, clench tf up

Ex 4. A friend tries to take advantage of you in a vulnerable state and tries to give you internal bleeding, not today I'm tight asf

Fear of getting my manhood and dignity stripped from me has pushed me to clenchmaxxing and my leg strength has increased and I feel overall safer and believe everyone else should do this as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Decha, PSL Accuracy and 7 others
Clenchmaxxing improves posture and makes jaw grow bigger.
That's why mewing works, because when you mew, your ass is clenched.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
But what if I want a bbc to rape me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and EggKing
mirin high iq post

If this was 2018 your theory would've been picked up by YouTubers and considered "legit" 6 years later.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
thats actually a pelvic floor beginner excercise

• According to a new study published in PeerJ—the Journal of Life and Environmental Sciences, squeezing your glutes for 15 minutes a day can help increase your power, endurance, and strength.
  • Doing glute squeezes each day can also help prevent injury.
  • Glute squeezes are easy to add to your everyday routine, since you can do them anywhere: at work, while watching TV, during your commute, etc.

Clenchmaxxing is where you squeeze or clench your asshole tightly. Now this may seem weird and gay but It is quite the opposite, this is an easy way to activate muscles on your legs while walking or sitting (like mewing). This benefits muscle conditioning and prepares you for real-life situations.

Ex 1. You are a young looksmaxxer and you end up in prison, your ass is a prime target. clenchmaxxing trains your mind and body always to be clenched up preventing you from getting fucked

Ex 2. your at a college party with new people you never met before and they slip something into your drink. They are going to rape you, but subconsciously you continue your clench streak and they cant enter

Ex 3. Male-Male-Female 3-somes, the girl leaves and then the other male has been denied hit nut but he is not an edger he wanna bust and locks in on you, clench tf up

Ex 4. A friend tries to take advantage of you in a vulnerable state and tries to give you internal bleeding, not today I'm tight asf

Fear of getting my manhood and dignity stripped from me has pushed me to clenchmaxxing and my leg strength has increased and I feel overall safer and believe everyone else should do this as well.
How do you even think of this shit