People noticing after you ascend

blondepersonreal

blondepersonreal

Iron
If u ascend and look nearly unrecognizable to the people around you how do you defend surgery allegations. Once i get them I dont want people to know i got implants cuz its gay. 🗣️

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and RaidenJTR
tell them about ur psl autistic thoughts, you are now gl so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Instead of bein a bitch u just tell them u got surgery and thats it. u are already thinking of more ways to appease people after u become gl. u will always be a bitch with that thought process. cuck.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and wishIwasSalludon
if you were fat before, u can play the angle of saying "bro i just leaned down and went gym" n shit like that, maybe mention mastic gum and mewing and some people may believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and blondepersonreal
One of my old friends saw me working a shitty job

Idk if he was judging me or surprised with how lean I am thinking about it now

Probably both

Instead of bein a bitch u just tell them u got surgery and thats it. u are already thinking of more ways to appease people after u become gl. u will always be a bitch with that thought process. cuck.
Why would i act more autistic and shoot myself in the foot im not that retarded

Why would i act more autistic and shoot myself in the foot im not that retarded
So inventing some random ass story about how u look like a new person isnt autistic?

ur not real lol, either u tell people u got surgery or they realize ur insecure and make fun of u for it

Just say u went gym and shiz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and datboijj
So inventing some random ass story about how u look like a new person isnt autistic?

ur not real lol, either u tell people u got surgery or they realize ur insecure and make fun of u for it
Why are u on this forum bro?

Attachments

• 4128921-1e60f9a9efbe965f673b997282bcdc98.mov
    8.1 MB

Having surgery would be insecure to begin with no? If someone accepted already that they’re sub 5 then they wouldn't get surgery to begin with they would just stay sub 5.

Never heard of you.
May 10, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread People noticing after you ascend

Calm down bitch boy

just say you got more confidence and being confident is all that matters brother

Me when i tell my friends and family i go to retard.com and shitpost about currys mogging in mumbai all day

May 10, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread People noticing after you ascend

Calm down bitch boy
If only u knew bro lol.

Just bloat yourself and then leanmax and tell the normies you lost weight.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, blondepersonreal and 91302
If u ascend and look nearly unrecognizable to the people around you how do you defend surgery allegations. Once i get them I dont want people to know i got implants cuz its gay. 🗣️
tell them something semi-autistic, say you started facepulling. autistic enough for them to think it works, but at least theyll think you didnt have surgery

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and socialcel
Fake your own death and make a new identity after flying to another country

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
Fake your own death and make a new identity after flying to another country
Honestly ive though ab that you could just move to a diff country and cut everyone off so that everyones first perception of u is that ur gl

bro ain't nobody noticing that shit. i got a fuckign rhinoplasty with a hooked nose now i got a straight one and not even my friends noticed. nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, marek937, nofap and 1 other person
They don’t
Only you care
People are too self obsessed and busy with their only lives

just get fat af and get the surgery and also lose weight and contribute it to the weight loss

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
most people will notice you got better looking but they won't be able to tell how you look different. they'll just leave it to a "glow up" and not think too much about it

you really don't have to worry, I got something done to my eyes and even my parents barely noticed. the closest person was this girl i know telling me "you look a little different today"