"People of color" is just a clever way to hide racism between different ethnics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Like you could have a company who's board is 90% Indian only and yet said company could still pretend to be progressive because all if it's members are only "people of color". The whole term was basically invented to bullshit ethnics to think of themselves as a single group rather than noticing racism coming from individual ethnic groups. Just lol at ethnics who get cucked by the PoC meme.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
how the fuck is a company being 90% indian racist?
idiot

• WTF
Reactions: NiBBaCel
how the fuck is a company being 90% indian racist?
idiot

You actually just proved my point. "Oh but how can the company be racist if it's only Indians? Indians are all "people of color".

EDIT: In case you retards don't get it, it's racist because hiring only based on ethnicity is racist. Indians only hiring other Indians isn't any different from whites only hiring other whites. But because Indians are "brown" many will lump them into the same group as the other races thus making it appear that they aren't racist somehow despite hiring only from their own group rather than other races "of color".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, NiBBaCel and Drugs
You actually just proved my point. "Oh but how can the company be racist if it's only Indians? Indians are all "people of color".
you are not making sense n1gger

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
I thought PoC only referred to black people?

EDIT: In case you retards don't get it, it's racist because hiring only based on ethnicity is racist. Indians only hiring other Indians isn't any different from whites only hiring other whites. But because Indians are "brown" many will lump them into the same group as the other races thus making it appear that they aren't racist somehow despite hiring only from their own group rather than other races "of color".
high IQ
LOW iq

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
No, you just have reading comprehension difficulties. No where in his original post does he say that a company being 90% Indian is racist. He says that companies will think they're progressive if they have 90% Indian staff members as they have lots of PoC

still not racist.

its not racist at all to have same ethnic group in a company thats the same shit these diversity faggots preach against you fucking contradicting shit threading having ass ni11ger
No, you just have reading comprehension difficulties. No where in his original post does he say that a company being 90% Indian is racist. He says that companies will think they're progressive if they have 90% Indian staff members as they have lots of PoC
I read it right. its the point is so retarded it doesnt make sense