People of this forum are delusional.

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
In a poll saying can you beat Andrew Tate, 7 retards said yes, 5 smarts said no.

I mean, he's fucking 6'2, over 225lbs with %15 bf, been training for over 15 years, has won 4 world champion titles, has lots of titles, record is like 60-13 yet some people on this forum are saying they can beat him? The delusion is insane bruv

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Timmy, Kristin and 5 others
I'm not a retard

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
you are mistaken if you think that a street fight will follow the rules of MMA/UFC

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and romanstock
Just a one two kapow and he's down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, noobs and jisko32
you are mistaken if you think that a street fight will follow the rules of MMA/UFC
what makes u think hes not experienced in the streets? he was involved in street fights

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I can bend him over and use a plunger on dat bald ass head

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Jason Voorhees, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
what makes u think hes not experienced in the streets? he was involved in street fights
I was fighting a man who had been boxing for about 10 years, his punches were fast, but I managed to dodge, although I missed a couple of punches, but it didn't hurt me. I beat him up and he went to complain about me to the police, but they sent him the fuck there

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I was fighting a man who had been boxing for about 10 years, his punches were fast, but I managed to dodge, although I missed a couple of punches, but it didn't hurt me. I beat him up and he went to complain about me to the police, but they sent him the fuck there
"boxing for 10 years" doesnt mean shit, its all about the gym honestly, some gyms will teach u more shit in a week than others for a year. i bet it was some random soyboy gym with soft mats on the floor and shit while some gyms make them fight in concrete. tate is physically big, carries weapons, has bodyguards, has real fighting experience both on and off the ring

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and jisko32
In a poll saying can you beat Andrew Tate, 7 retards said yes, 5 smarts said no.

I mean, he's fucking 6'2, over 225lbs with %15 bf, been training for over 15 years, has won 4 world champion titles, has lots of titles, record is like 60-13 yet some people on this forum are saying they can beat him? The delusion is insane bruv
just people in general tend to overestimate their fighting ability

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and asdvek
"boxing for 10 years" doesnt mean shit, its all about the gym honestly, some gyms will teach u more shit in a week than others for a year. i bet it was some random soyboy gym with soft mats on the floor and shit while some gyms make them fight in concrete. tate is physically big, carries weapons, has bodyguards, has real fighting experience both on and off the ring
I agree with you. I'm 181 cm tall, and that jerk was about 160 cm tall, bald with protruding ears MUSLIM
I beat him with the keys to my apartment, but I could have beaten him without it
since he is muslim and I am Russian, then God is on my side

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and asdvek
  • +1
donkey kong gorilla nigga

• +1
depends on how you go about fighting him. With a grenade launcher? I could probably beat him. Hand to hand, absolutely not.

• +1
Nobody on this forum is beating either andrew or tristan in a fight. Only actual kickboxers/boxers/MMA fighters have a chance, there's such a big difference between trained man and untrained man.

• +1