People on here struggling for followers on insta is proof that your youth shapes your life

Deprived

Deprived

~ Life on pause ~
Most people here seem to struggle with following on social media. The social media guide here is legit, but basically relied on asking people to leave comments, and getting randoms to follow you.

I likely have one of most followed insta accounts here and the vast majority of my followers are from my high school and middle school. I'd say 90% are from secondary school and only 10% from college. My posts get a lot of likes from people I haven't talked to in years, because we used to go to school together. Comments usually come from people in my friend groups, so people I know from uni. I don't have to ask, and they leave NT comments that relate to the post. They aren't general comments left by bots like "Fire post 🔥".

I was also very anti social in high school and still managed this. I can't imagine how autistic you have to be in your youth to have low following count. It also might be the culture in America as well, since most people here use insta instead of facebook. Basically the base of your following is your childhood friends. After 18 you start meeting less people and it's very hard to get a stable following unless you're famous or go to a lot of parties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, thereallegend, LowTierNormie and 3 others
My social media other than snapchat is p much dead. So many people from my secondary school literally left social media which is why its now dead. The only ppl still active are hot girls posting fake tan fueled party pictures every once in a while.

All the guys stopped posting lol I have like 1000 followers (not much really) and out of that maybe like 100 girls and 50 guys regularly post.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and Deprived

I can follow you on insta

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
my social media will mog so hard in a years or so

will cheap influencer max while travelling w cool backgrounds

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 9779
my social media will mog so hard in a years or so

will cheap influencer max while travelling w cool backgrounds
meanwhile rajesh pays for 5k likes on a pic with people shitting in the street as a background

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 9779, Deprived and 1 other person
meanwhile rajesh pays for 5k likes on a pic with people shitting in the street as a background
over for every rajesh on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deprived and RoundHouse
My social media other than snapchat is p much dead. So many people from my secondary school literally left social media which is why its now dead. The only ppl still active are hot girls posting fake tan fueled party pictures every once in a while.
How old are you and where do you live tbh

Fuck off you nigger. I may be autistic but i atleast look good and could manage to get laid

Im not even autistic. I have a rare personality

Fuck off you nigger. I may be autistic but i atleast look good and could manage to get laid

Im not even autistic. I have a rare personality
Laughing joe biden 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and AlexBrown84
Oh really? xD
I actually only have 310 but the vast majority here have like 10 :lul:
I also have very high like-follower ratio was is incredibly important for NT imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and AlexBrown84
I also have very high like-follower ratio was is incredibly important for NT imo
310? Really? You gots to be shittin me

My finsta has more followers than that xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
310? Really? You gots to be shittin me

My finsta has more followers than that xD
It's enough for girls on tinder not to question me
I have an 800k snapscore but I bought the account back in middle school when it had 500k :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Maybe those accounts with 10 followers are fresh? I might be older than you but none of my friends care about social media and followers, most of us just use wa or fb messenger for messages