People on this forum are delusional

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze
- Most people here are average or slightly above average looks there yet believe they are ugly because of shit pictures
- Most people irl don't use Tinder or any of those social app to get laid, atleast not since 2015/2016 when they used to be okay for normies
- Everyone shits on women despite them trying doing the same but obviously not working unless you are top 20% or maybe 5%

Rating section is the weirdest of them all. First for some reason if you are nonwhite you automatically get insulted/ignored, second people almost always laugh at you/jfl emoji if you are not a 7-8/10

Compared to lookism most people don't even bother doing basic softmax like latisse, eyeslashes/eyebrow growth, better fashion, they just delude themselves that they are ugly and start spamming their faces all the time and then delete their account, trying to become lolcows/have a lot of react ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zures, Kroker, Deleted member 19157 and 10 others
High serotonin users. Rat w low serotonin escapes rat with high serotonin chooses to drown and wallow in misery

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 14160
My reaction to this message:

How can I fix my ugly face
1D02221D 69A9 45AE 901B D1310AE5418B

Cope sub8 is death in 2022Essentially you have to become very rich, then you show off your wealth on tinder, or by throwing parties, or use your wealth to travel to poor countries to find a partner, or use your wealth to start a group that has women, where you are the leader. You won't get all girls, but with enough swiping and traveling you should be able to find a partner that will be able to settle for you because you can afford her the lifestyle she wants, and at least your looks maxed so she doesn't feel too sick/grossed out when she's around you, only a little bit. She may not be the prettiest or the nicest woman, and she may secretly resent you but you can find a decent enough woman this way. The other option is die alone.

There are NO other ways. Everything else is a bullshit scam. Cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record and getting filmed and canceled/fired from your job. Bars and clubs are tinder IRL with the added risk of getting assaulted, mugged, or drugged with scopolamine so girls can rob you, which could kill you. "Clubs" and "classes" like yoga club, hiking club, etc. are full of a couple old married women, and a tons lonely of guys. There are no short cuts, competitive guys are everywhere trying everything.

In the Real world, there is only Acquire more money and/or Acquire more looks. You have to increase your real world value, and those are the ONLY things women are attracted to. Mostly women are only attracted to looks, but if you're maxed out in looks, all that's left is money and "some" women do want a rich life-style. Because the dating market has increased liquidity do to the prevalence of apps now, which makes it market efficient, meaning you can't scam it. Increase your value (looks

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, poopoohead and stamaster21
Negative IQ, in fact, my own lowered from reading it. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, poopoohead and Acromegaly_Chad
Cope sub8 is death in 2022Essentially you have to become very rich, then you show off your wealth on tinder, or by throwing parties, or use your wealth to travel to poor countries to find a partner, or use your wealth to start a group that has women, where you are the leader. You won't get all girls, but with enough swiping and traveling you should be able to find a partner that will be able to settle for you because you can afford her the lifestyle she wants, and at least your looks maxed so she doesn't feel too sick/grossed out when she's around you, only a little bit. She may not be the prettiest or the nicest woman, and she may secretly resent you but you can find a decent enough woman this way. The other option is die alone.

There are NO other ways. Everything else is a bullshit scam. Cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record and getting filmed and canceled/fired from your job. Bars and clubs are tinder IRL with the added risk of getting assaulted, mugged, or drugged with scopolamine so girls can rob you, which could kill you. "Clubs" and "classes" like yoga club, hiking club, etc. are full of a couple old married women, and a tons lonely of guys. There are no short cuts, competitive guys are everywhere trying everything.

In the Real world, there is only Acquire more money and/or Acquire more looks. You have to increase your real world value, and those are the ONLY things women are attracted to. Mostly women are only attracted to looks, but if you're maxed out in looks, all that's left is money and "some" women do want a rich life-style. Because the dating market has increased liquidity do to the prevalence of apps now, which makes it market efficient, meaning you can't scam it. Increase your value (looks
Most people get laid with girls in their social circle

I think thats the main problem of you. Small social circle, no solid friend since high school making it hard to meet other people who have similar interest to you. I still see random 5/10 or even 4/10 normies manlet with average or slightly above average girlfriend, and in most of the case they didnt went through dating app/cold approach/bar shit it was just an acquaintance of a friend

You guys thinks women are evil while in fact we value looks much more than them

Also most people DONT KNOW what they looks like because pictures are innaccurate and you don't get the halo/vibe through them. I noticed it a lot of time, like 2 5/10 people but one of them looked more "charismatic" and outgoing, was getting all the attention as opposed to the other guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Most people get laid with girls in their social circle

I think thats the main problem of you. Small social circle, no solid friend since high school making it hard to meet other people who have similar interest to you. I still see random 5/10 or even 4/10 normies manlet with average or slightly above average girlfriend, and in most of the case they didnt went through dating app/cold approach/bar shit it was just an acquaintance of a friend

You guys thinks women are evil while in fact we value looks much more than them

Also most people DONT KNOW what they looks like because pictures are innaccurate and you don't get the halo/vibe through them. I noticed it a lot of time, like 2 5/10 people but one of them looked more "charismatic" and outgoing, was getting all the attention as opposed to the other gu
Muh social circle fuck off back to reddit With that shit 💩💩💩

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fjor2096, stamaster21 and 3 others
Unless you are super good looking you need a social circle to get laid unless you have arranged mariage or are lucky

How else would those random guys that get ignored by girls and get 2 match a month get laid ? By social circle i mean atleast 1 or 2 friend, if you don't even have friends its over for you

• JFL
Unless you are super good looking you need a social circle to get laid unless you have arranged mariage or are lucky

How else would those random guys that get ignored by girls and get 2 match a month get laid ? By social circle i mean atleast 1 or 2 friend, if you don't even have friends its over for
How will having a hanging around with a bunch of dudes get me a foid no srs explain
It's bullshit

• JFL
- Most people here are average or slightly above average looks there yet believe they are ugly because of shit pictures
- Most people irl don't use Tinder or any of those social app to get laid, atleast not since 2015/2016 when they used to be okay for normies
- Everyone shits on women despite them trying doing the same but obviously not working unless you are top 20% or maybe 5%

Rating section is the weirdest of them all. First for some reason if you are nonwhite you automatically get insulted/ignored, second people almost always laugh at you/jfl emoji if you are not a 7-8/10

Compared to lookism most people don't even bother doing basic softmax like latisse, eyeslashes/eyebrow growth, better fashion, they just delude themselves that they are ugly and start spamming their faces all the time and then delete their account, trying to become lolcows/have a lot of react ?
You have to realise that the average zoomie is a 6'2 HTN/chad-lite. Normie = genetic failure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and mug
How will having a hanging around with a bunch of dudes get me a foid no srs explain
It's bullshit
Why do you think group picture works better than selfie on tinder if you are average ? It signal that you are outgoing. Same for me tbh i would rather friend someone who looks nice, have a social circle than some basement dweller that doesnt even have hangout with his family let alone friends

You have to realise that the average zoomie is a 6'2 HTN/chad-lite. Normie = genetic failure.
Where do you live ? In France zoomers are 180 cm and most are MTN

• JFL
Why do you think group picture works better than selfie on tinder if you are average ? It signal that you are outgoing. Same for me tbh i would rather friend someone who looks nice, have a social circle than some basement dweller that doesnt even have hangout with his family let alone friends

Where do you live ? In France zoomers are 180 cm and most are MTN
France is a muslim country. Makes sense.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KidIcarus
he's right though, jfl if you think the normie guys holding hands with their gfs in public would slay off tinder

• JFL
he's right though, jfl if you think the normie guys holding hands with their gfs in public would slay off tinder
They are paypig cuckold emotional tampons.

• JFL
  • JFL
People here are delusional because they think normies get women and that normies are not inkwell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18931
Muh social circle is the biggest pile of shit i ever heard. As if being around women in a warm setting will make these women automatically attracted to the men in their circle or area. You literally have a 60-40 percent women to male ratio on college campuses and the women are still fucking a small minority of 20-25 percent of the men. Being social doesn't make women want to fuck you.

• JFL

Sub 4 autist detected

Even irl most men aren’t average or above average. But this random obscure forum is housing all these muh chadlites aight.

• +1
Reactions: mug
lookism still had the insentient looks spam posters but i see what u mean