People overvalue and overrate their Eye area.

R

reeceJen

Gold
After Lurking around for a month or so, I can't stop seeing people posting about their eye area, saying "Rate my eye area, I think it like at least an 8 out of 10"
I go and check out the post, and its Pakistani person with asymmetrical close-set bug eyes, with the camera tilted down and squinting/frowning.

I don't get why people overvalue their eye area, I see people acting like they got majestic eyes in real life also, and so many people are squinting acting like they got that 'Somerhalder' gaze or some shit but just look like idiots.

People gotta understand that ur not all that, ur eyes are most likely unimpressive, and harmony is more important, more important than your Man-Made hunter eyes. (just get hunter eyes bro)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, lassebasse, bradpittshairline and 6 others
PFL, Eyelashes + Eyebrows, Coloring, slight hooding is all you need for a top tier eye area

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 51551 and 4 others
size and position of the iris can make or break aswell, i never see people talk about this, put this changes the mood of your face

PFL, Eyelashes + Eyebrows, Coloring, slight hooding is all you need for a top tier eye area
i have CAMEL TIER lashes but poop eyes so my lashes just blend in

can anyone confirm if El Bastardo's formula is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 24712

whats el bastardos formula?

Spacing and tight lower eyelid is also really important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 51551, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
whats el bastardos formula?

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
and its Pakistani person with asymmetrical close-set bug eyes, with the camera tilted down and squinting/frowning.
every single time.

another one fresh on the front page.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and hammy
not overvalued, but overfrauded

Nope I have a good eye area it’s my strength. It’s not perfect though I have issues with coloring, IPD and it’s not super striking. However they are hooded, deep set, PCT with positive tilted eyebrows, with good eyelashes.

But like although it’s good it’s not giga rare like people say it is.
Yup

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Promise it’s not ur eye color fault

After Lurking around for a month or so, I can't stop seeing people posting about their eye area, saying "Rate my eye area, I think it like at least an 8 out of 10"
I go and check out the post, and its Pakistani person with asymmetrical close-set bug eyes, with the camera tilted down and squinting/frowning.

I don't get why people overvalue their eye area, I see people acting like they got majestic eyes in real life also, and so many people are squinting acting like they got that 'Somerhalder' gaze or some shit but just look like idiots.

People gotta understand that ur not all that, ur eyes are most likely unimpressive, and harmony is more important, more important than your Man-Made hunter eyes. (just get hunter eyes bro)
Wait you talking about me here bro because I never said that it's atleast an 8 or a 10

jfl, spot on