People pity me, especially women

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
When women see my face, they just straight up feel bad for me because they know how over it is.

“Awww…. You poor little thing…”

Mind you, I’m a 6’2 almost 30yo fully grown adult.

If women don’t absolutely despise my existence and have hatred towards my genes, they pity me as if I were a defenseless, ugly little baby crying for help.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jpg, bloomercel, normie_joe and 1 other person
God is testing you buddy boyo. Stay strong and keep grinding, keep hustling for a better life!

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and FacialStructure404
This is why you should roid tbh:
“It's nice to be both, but it's very difficult( would you rather be loved or feared). But if I had my choice, I would rather be feared.”- Quote from a Bronx tale

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
This is why you should roid tbh:
“It's nice to be both, but it's very difficult( would you rather be loved or feared). But if I had my choice, I would rather be feared.”- Quote from a Bronx tale
My roids are en route. Test and anavar. Bye bye to my hair though

When women see my face, they just straight up feel bad for me because they know how over it is.

“Awww…. You poor little thing…”

Mind you, I’m a 6’2 almost 30yo fully grown adult.

If women don’t absolutely despise my existence and have hatred towards my genes, they pity me as if I were a defenseless, ugly little baby crying for help.View attachment 2527173

Are you a .org 6 ft 2 i.e 5 ft 4 with 4 inch lifts + 2 inch airmax shoes + 4 inch pompadour, or barefoot?

It doesn't make much sense for a 6 ft 2 guy to be infantilized unless your face is giga neotenous.

• +1
Are you a .org 6 ft 2 i.e 5 ft 4 with 4 inch lifts + 2 inch airmax shoes + 4 inch pompadour, or barefoot?

It doesn't make much sense for a 6 ft 2 guy to be infantilized unless your face is giga neotenous.
It’s giga neotenous and I’m scrawny. I look like an overgrown toddler. Yes. 6’2 barefoot. I think it’s more so the fact that I’m just ugly as fuck tbh and completely asymmetrical Completely recessed
IMG 0035

It’s giga neotenous and I’m scrawny. I look like an overgrown toddler. Yes. 6’2 barefoot. I think it’s more so the fact that I’m just ugly as fuck tbh and completely asymmetrical Completely recessedView attachment 2527194

Nigga.

All it takes for you to look more dominant is to forrow your eyebrows.

Picsart 23 11 01 21 32 56 071

Add in a small cheek implant + make your mouth wider...

ZomboDroid 01112023093905

From baby to daddy.

How they grow so fast 😔

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
It’s giga neotenous and I’m scrawny. I look like an overgrown toddler. Yes. 6’2 barefoot. I think it’s more so the fact that I’m just ugly as fuck tbh and completely asymmetrical Completely recessedView attachment 2527194
You look ten times better here and not too bad tbh.

This is why everyone says hair is life.

You look ten times better here and not too bad tbh.

This is why everyone says hair is life.
True, but I’m still ugly as shit. Once I start blasting gear the hair is gonna go 🤡🪢

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso