People rather forget what Trump did to China that led to the Covid-19 attack

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Trump was taunting that dragon with a stick! He was pissing them off. The news spread among the Chinese people. Before Trump, the people were convinced Jinping, China's supreme ruler, was some supernatural god the entire Earth respected. But when they heard what Trump was doing...OUCHIE KAMOUCHIE! The people became suspicious. Jinping's men worried.

Around 2016/2017, Ancestry got a BOOST in advertising. Everywhere you looked, ads broadcasted for people to send in their DNA, "Let's see what's inside your genes!" Ugh. Creepy, I know. But don't tell that to the people. They did just that.

Then came:

Counterstrike begun. The rich thieves in DC started sweating. The military probably thought, "We're not ready for war with that great dragon. Not yet. Those soldiers are killing machines. Our soldiers have feelings."

Trump must go. Trump had to go. Trump will go!

Biden to the rescue. Hillary's feelings were still hurt from the 2016 steal. "They don't love me!" So she couldn't run again. It would've been too emotional for her. Not counting the embarrassment she carries, she acted as if she had already won before the final results came in from that election. The Gore syndrome. She would never run again. But Biden, well, he's perfect. The man doesn't bite the hand that feeds him. The man also rather live longer. And going to war with China, ugh, not promising for any of us.

But the damage was done—the Chinese people continued seeing their leader as a fraud. The dragon insisted that America must go. "ALL BATTLESHIPS IN FORMATION!!" But they needed a distraction. Putin.

So Mr. Poopyhead invades Ukraine. His own country. (wink-wink.) Perhaps it will work. "ALL EYES WILL BE FOCUSED ON UKRAINE."

Meanwhile...China continues lining up for a massive battle never witnessed before on Earth. There's a word in Hebrew that describes what China is doing. To loom up an extensive assembly. Armageddon.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
xi jinping phone GIF by South Park

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Those people and these nations know what they're doing. The little people won't have the opportunity to discuss ill contention. They'll control how much people can discuss the world war. If intel advises strong resistance, those lights and internet go dark.

• +1
Those people and these nations know what they're doing. The little people won't have the opportunity to discuss ill contention. They'll control how much people can discuss the world war. If intel advises strong resistance, those lights and internet go dark.
So when I get electricity and communicate with family members or friends via WhatsApp I should be careful what I say?

• Hmm...
So when I get electricity and communicate with family members or friends via WhatsApp I should be careful what I say?
Community conversations like social media but the creeps can listen in on your phone calls

• Woah
Community conversations like social media but the creeps can listen in on your phone calls
So what if I said Trump is a bastard and Elon can go lick my dingleberries during a call? :ogre:

• +1
So what if I said Trump is a bastard and Elon can go lick my dingleberries during a call? :ogre:
they dont care what you think about them but they do care if people group together and rally voices to contest their retardation

• +1
they dont care what you think about them but they do care if people group together and rally voices to contest their retardation
So if I go around telling people the truth on what’s to come and dropping redpill truthbombs they‘re going to jail me one day? (One day anway)

How many people or how high up the chain of command, of my countries leadership really know about Trump’s plans?
We have 7 seven members in the federal council here, not really "one leader" or "president".

Last edited:
  • +1
So if I go around telling people the truth on what’s to come and dropping redpill truthbombs they‘re going to jail me one day? (One day anway)

How many people or how high up the chain of command, of my countries leadership really know about Trump’s plans?
We have 7 seven members in the federal council here, not really "one leader" or "president".
Probably won't jail you but definitely will mock you. When doctors and folks voiced their concerns about face masks making no fucking sense and vaccinations, they mocked them as they virtual signaled for herd alienation.

• +1
Probably won't jail you but definitely will mock you. When doctors and folks voiced their concerns about face masks making no fucking sense and vaccinations, they mocked them as they virtual signaled for herd alienation.
Yeah I don‘t care about being mocked or belittled.
But does the health minister (Alain Berset) know about the upcoming vaccination chips?
He already promoted the COVID vaccines and constant testing bullshit through the BAG.
It‘s getting to the point where I‘m wondering if he has already gotten some intel because he already met with Trump multiple times in positive manner.

• +1
Yeah I don‘t care about being mocked or belittled.
But does the health minister (Alain Berset) know about the upcoming vaccination chips?
He already promoted the COVID vaccines and constant testing bullshit through the BAG.
It‘s getting to the point where I‘m wondering if he has already gotten some intel because he already met with Trump multiple times in positive manner.
It'll happen quickly! Remember, China can start a war right now. So if they wait until after November 5 or esp when Trump reenters the WH, then you know, EVERYONE should know it's staged.

those people hate our fucking guts!

• +1
It'll happen quickly! Remember, China can start a war right now. So if they wait until after November 5 or esp when Trump reenters the WH, then you know, EVERYONE should know it's staged.
It‘s all about depopulation, eugenics and control.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back