People respect you more for being an asshole

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
if someone asks you for help carrying something or finding a location say no now you might be saying damn @Jagged0 you’re such an asshole how could you not be a proper gentleman?

Well this is why no one respects someone who doesn’t respect their own time why should I help a stranger that’s never done a thing for me in their life? In fact people respect you more for owning up to being an asshole instead of some cuckold who tries his best to be an angel people pleaser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, delta7 and Deleted member 6403
536862DB 9D93 48CA BB78 4B25F942FD1B

That’s why I used to jerk off and cum in the women’s bathroom at my old job. They thought they could have control over me but they didnt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, isis_Bleach, Arcturus and 2 others
That’s why I used to jerk off and cum in the women’s bathroom at my old job. They thought they could have control over me but they didnt
Legend

It felt powerful knowing their asses sat on the same toilet seat I smeared my cum on. I remember laughing to myself every time I left wok

shit only works if you are decent looking tbh

Nothing more powerful than the feeling of cumming in the work environment and showing that you don’t respect them, it’s a powerful and dominant way of showing you’re both low inhib and also violent

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
It felt powerful knowing their asses sat on the same toilet seat I smeared my cum on. I remember laughing to myself every time I left wok
How did you do it without getting caught?

How did you do it without getting caught?
How would I get caught? It was a singular bathroom. 99.9 percent people there were women except for me and my boss who was only there 2 days a week. So I went into the bathroom and jerked off and exploded all over the toilet and rubbed it in like lotion.

How would I get caught? It was a singular bathroom. 99.9 percent people there were women except for me and my boss who was only there 2 days a week. So I went into the bathroom and jerked off and exploded all over the toilet and rubbed it in like lotion.
You had a job? Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Oh ok I was picturing men and women's bathrooms lol

It’d be awkward if your boss sat on your cum

This is why you should never apologize for anything even if you’re in the wrong because it shows weakness.

• +1
if someone asks you for help carrying something or finding a location say no now you might be saying damn @Jagged0 you’re such an asshole how could you not be a proper gentleman?

Well this is why no one respects someone who doesn’t respect their own time why should I help a stranger that’s never done a thing for me in their life? In fact people respect you more for owning up to being an asshole instead of some cuckold who tries his best to be an angel people pleaser.
It would be fun to troll people who ask you for help by taking a very long time to explain how imortant your time is.

• JFL