People saying I look like a serial killer/ look like I want to kill them

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
Thé first time I got this was a guy that said it to me at school, then many of my friends told me I look intimidating asf in public

(this is when I had a buzzcut they prolly said that cause I looked ugly as fuck and looked angry cause I was ugly)

But a few days ago a girl I was texting said I looked like I « wanted to kill her » + she complimented my facial features when I sent her a pic of me (she said she wants me tho)

Is this a sign of being darktriad or what

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Thé first time I got this was a guy that said it to me at school, then many of my friends told me I look intimidating asf in public

(this is when I had a buzzcut they prolly said that cause I looked ugly as fuck and looked angry cause I was ugly)

But a few days ago a girl I was texting said I looked like I « wanted to kill her » + she complimented my facial features when I sent her a pic of me (she said she wants me tho)

goodjob youre gonna forever be limited to fucking mentally ill ltbs

prove them right fucking pussy

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
48397.jpg

You just look like an ethnic. Any woman would be scared just by virtue of you being not White. If I saw you in the street I wouldn't think you look intimidating jfl.

48397.jpg

You just look like an ethnic. Any woman would be scared just by virtue of you being not White. If I saw you in the street I wouldn't think you look intimidating jfl.
Why would women be scared of me looking like an ethic jfl + that’s just my side so idk

def high t trait I took pics of myself looking down so my eyes looked more deepest and hunter like and she sent me a video of her squirting and told me she wants my "moid cock"

Common amongst users here like.
Like me and @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston