People should look into using TMS to deactivate amygdala to psycho level

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Instead of caring so mch about looks.

Becoming intelligent with psychopath amygdala will get u mch farther enjoyment and life satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 1973, DarknLost and 1 other person
what’s tms

what’s tms
Turn down the signals to the amygdala, of course, and, as Ahmed Karim and his colleagues at the University of Tübingen did, to the brain’s morality neighborhood, and you’re well on the way to giving someone a “psychopath makeover.”

Transcranial magnetic stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.

With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.

Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”

Kevin tried this in a lab, under test conditions.

He was shown horrifying images that made him recoil. Then, after the “psychopath makeover” he was shown the images again. This time he “found it difficult to suppress a smile.” They had no effect on him.

But what did it feel like in his head to briefly be a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:

It’s as if you’ve had a six pack of beer, but you don’t feel the tiredness and sluggishness that go with it. Your inhibitions are gone, but you’re very very alert… A lot of us drive around with a foot hovering over the brake pedal too much. Psychopaths drive around without any thought to the brake pedal at all, with their foot flooring the gas. It was a beautiful feeling, I must say. It was really really good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and turkproducer
Turn down the signals to the amygdala, of course, and, as Ahmed Karim and his colleagues at the University of Tübingen did, to the brain’s morality neighborhood, and you’re well on the way to giving someone a “psychopath makeover.”

Transcranial magnetic stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.

With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.

Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”

Kevin tried this in a lab, under test conditions.

He was shown horrifying images that made him recoil. Then, after the “psychopath makeover” he was shown the images again. This time he “found it difficult to suppress a smile.” They had no effect on him.

But what did it feel like in his head to briefly be a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:
how would we get this lol, it’s temporary as well no?

Yes but if somehow it was able to be made permanent?
a what if that would probably not happen anytime soon, especially to be made accessible to us

a what if that would probably not happen anytime soon, especially to be made accessible to us
We just dont know, im not high iq to be able to read and understand all the stuff regarding it

How do I get TMS?

Bump
This could be the best saviour of mentalcels

How do I get TMS?
I dont know. U could even build one but i doubt its easy to find someone willing to be use it on ur amygdala