People shouldnt seethe when you "leak" looksmax.org

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Kinda controversial but ill explain...

The site is kinda falling off and many users dont even looksmax and just post in offtopic, which is fine but the point of the site is LOOKSMAXXING. We simply need more members who are gonna research new methods and write threads. We should 1. Make BOTB only accessible to registered users, 2. Start letting in more people.

Some normies will come on here and lurk but overall, we will get more people to register, and in turn get a few new high iq posters. Normies being here wont be that bad because they wont put in the amount of effort required to actually improve, JFL if you think they will try doing PDOs or Lipo. The people who actually care will stay and post, so it filters out normies anyway.

Thoughts? inb4 dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john788, socialcel, mewingmaxxer and 12 others
I DID NOT FUCKING READ THIS POST CLAVICULAR

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, IMOGYOU, anthony111553 and 5 others
Based, brother but it is kinda real
wait is this who i think it is? why’d u change ur name, avi, and private ur account? are the tiktokers coming for u?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, IMOGYOU and CarrotMaxxer
completely agree i can count on one hand how many people make high effort posts and actually looksmax

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
why'd u change ur entire account
what happened?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Honestly true even tho im greycel and joined a month ago

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Clavicular
tbh I'm just rotting and earning money rn, once I move out the house and go to college though I'll be getting le customizable implants

unfortunately my parents would completely disavow my hardmax dreams if I told them, so it's gonna be a couple more years of rotting at mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, CarrotMaxxer and Clavicular
BotB used to require you to get 100 reps and then you were able to access it

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, GabachoCopium and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, IMOGYOU, ElTruecel and 4 others
BotB used to require you to get 100 reps and then you were able to access it
bring back plssss, i also just read ur study guide MIRIN seems giga high iq, Its similar to quizlet tbh and quizlet has premade flashcard sets typically.

JFL at the replies "chad posts his face and makes millions of dollars dnr"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, scrunchables and coispet
this should still be a thing
Idk why they discontinued, this was the case when the suffix wasn’t .org and it was .me instead, so I think 2020-2021?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
bring back plssss, i also just read ur study guide MIRIN seems giga high iq, Its similar to quizlet tbh and quizlet has premade flashcard sets typically.

JFL at the replies "chad posts his face and makes millions of dollars dnr"
I wish I could delete those comments but I don’t have mod access on off topic section, only the three sub sections for the looksmaxxing section

Also thank you bro, as long as I can help

The site is kinda falling off and many users dont even looksmax and just post in offtopic, which is fine but the point of the site is LOOKSMAXXING. We simply need more members who are gonna research new methods and write threads. We should 1. Make BOTB only accessible to registered users, 2. Start letting in more people.

Some normies will come on here and lurk but overall, we will get more people to register, and in turn get a few new high iq posters. Normies being here wont be that bad because they wont put in the amount of effort required to actually improve, JFL if you think they will try doing PDOs or Lipo. The people who actually care will stay and post, so it filters out normies anyway.

Thoughts? inb4 dnr
just create a new platform add all old users back and let in medicine majors and people that can be trusted . Not some dumb ass that can search stuff on chat gpt and copy past

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
The site is kinda falling off and many users dont even looksmax and just post in offtopic,
half of this shit is bc all the good users are getting banned

• +1
I wish I could delete those comments but I don’t have mod access on off topic section, only the three sub sections for the looksmaxxing section

Also thank you bro, as long as I can help
Yea ur one of the better mods on here who isnt fueled by ego

they need to give u full access

just create a new platform add all old users back and let in medicine majors and people that can be trusted . Not some dumb ass that can search stuff on chat gpt and copy past
creating a new platform wouldnt work unless this one got nuked

Site fell off with the delete account function. Arguably a necessary evil but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Thoughts? inb4 dnr
I didn't need to leak I literally have like 8 irl friend who know this forum , @chadtag made this shit too popular

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Clavicular
creating a new platform wouldnt work unless this one got nuked
lmao i mean if fbi takes this down. I already know new platform would get leaked within seconds

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Site fell off with the delete account function. Arguably a necessary evil but it is what it is
Yes , literally no autistic theory like bones smashing etc since 2021

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I didn't need to leak I literally have like 8 irl friend who know this forum , @chadtag made this shit too popular
I have one IRL friend who lurks
lmao i mean if fbi takes this down. I already know new platform would get leaked within seconds
kinda hoping something new comes next year, the first 2 years of a forum are the best

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, thatrandomteen and mayo mogger
Yes , literally no autistic theory like bones smashing etc since 2021
autistic theory is my favorite, some ppl are bringing it back tho. Saw a guy rub vaginal gel on his face for collagen

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
autistic theory is my favorite, some ppl are bringing it back tho. Saw a guy rub vaginal gel on his face for collagen
Nahh that's not even autistic, it's straight up down syndrome tier

• +1
completely agree i can count on one hand how many people make high effort posts and actually looksmax
I don't have the balls lol. Bought the dumbass makeup, some vitamins, and am dieting but yall crazy

Lol at saying "leak" like this site contains secret government documents. There is nothing of value here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon and Clavicular
grrrr pewdiepie found looksmacks its over!!!!!

Don’t you realize that all tiktok fags only talk about bullshit and stupid shit
They all spam rate me and keep circlejerking about mewing and only 1 out of 1000 of them is a worthy user
Making this site mainstream will only raise competition and make hardmaxxing impossible due to high demand
Also everyone will know about our frauds and they will point them out to other people who don’t know
In conclusion you should not make it mainstream
If you found about blackpill and lookism good for you
Also never forget the first rule of lookism and blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Idek what to do on this site other then troll and rot

bro looksmaxing is simple nigga do not need HIGH IQ THREAD nigga yapping

pot calling the kettle black :lul: please explain how im wrong

lets be real no one out of the like 500 active users on this site along with all the greycels will alter their bone structure or inject shit into their buccal fat only a select few will do that

lets be real no one out of the like 500 active users on this site along with all the greycels will alter their bone structure or inject shit into their buccal fat only a select few will do that
Most are too retarded tbh

Thoughts? inb4 dnr
Joined Aug 19, 2023, tf you mean thoughts, its an incel website

mods won't even sticky new theory threads like the one i did on eye spacing because it's 'too small'

meanwhile fgymcelling's gigadoomer thread gets stickied

• JFL